Girlish Delights - Cover

Girlish Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 32: Zubeydeh's Return

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32: Zubeydeh's Return - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

When she returned to the Golden Palace, Zubeydeh had herself installed in the vacant Head Wife's suite and proceeded to establish herself as the queen bee in this little hive of sixty or so wives and concubines. Her first actions were to order the sale of Jaida, and to replace her with one of the younger concubines, Duha, to be her companion and, in effect, maidservant with special bedroom duties.

The Chief Eunuch was very cautious when he approached the Emir about this sale, not really knowing whether the Princess Zubeydeh was allowed to sell anyone. Since Jaida had returned to the Golden Palace harem, he thought she had probably become the Emir's personal property, but he need not have worried. A further worry was whether the Princess should be allowed to commandeer a concubine for her own exclusive use, but he did not mention this to the Emir.

"Yes, sell her by all means," said the Emir, "What is she now? Twenty-eight or thereabouts, and she shared my bed several times when I visited England. Should fetch a decent price, I expect."

"Yes, Master," agreed the Chief Eunuch, "Shall I offer her to Robinson, Master? I know he is looking for another concubine and he prefers them older and able to speak English."

"No. If she is to be sold it had better be outside the Triple Palace. I don't want her in either the Crown Prince Mustapha's harem, or in Princess Elaheh's menagerie; still less in the Golden Palace itself. Better sell her privately, and make my wishes clear to the buyer."

"As the Master wishes," was the inevitable answer.

In the harem the Chief Eunuch indulged the old Princess's whims as best he could. She was, after all, the Emir's mother and he had no idea what might happen if she complained to her son that she was not being treated as she expected.

The first night that Duha spent with the Princess Zubeydeh came as a complete surprise to the concubine. She thought that the old woman would want her to act as a lady's maid and help her to dress and undress, brush her hair, and so forth. Such duties would have been unusual enough for a concubine, but the Emir's mother perhaps had that right. She had not expected to sleep in the same bed as the Princess, much less to be expected to satisfy that lady's voracious sexual appetites. During that first night they indulged in every variation which two women and a dildo could possibly have imagined.

Duha was not shocked; she knew that some of the concubines regularly paired off at night, and that others indulged occasionally. She, herself, had tried the odd lesbian encounter as a relief from boredom and an alternative to masturbation, but this was different. This was pure lust, not just boredom.

After a few days of her new duties, Duha was wondering whether her use by Princess Zubeydeh meant that she would not now be used by the Emir again. The Chief Eunuch had already been wondering that himself, but he reassured her, and decided that the best way to resolve this would be for the Emir to call for her services one night, and soon. He had his opportunity less than a week after Duha had first tasted the Princess Zubeydeh's juices, and felt her whip.

"One of the concubines tonight; it doesn't matter who," said the Emir, simply wanting a warm compliant female in his bed, but having no great plans for the night's activities.

"Perhaps Duha, Master?" asked the Chief Eunuch.

"Yes, she'll do fine," said the Emir without giving the matter any thought at all.

That gave the Chief Eunuch his opportunity, and he ordered Duha to be prepared for the Emir's bed.

When she had been despatched to the Royal bedchamber, much relieved that she was still to be fucked properly by the Emir from time to time, Princess Zubeydeh called the Chief Eunuch and asked, "Where is Duha? I want her with me every night unless I indicate to the contrary."

"Highness," said the Chief Eunuch, "I regret that..."

"Now!" interrupted the old woman.

" ... she is with the Emir, and will, I understand, stay there for the night."

"We'll soon see about that," fumed the Princess and stormed off towards the Emir's suite.

The eunuchs had been primed by the Chief Eunuch and let her go in without any announcement. When she entered the bedroom, the Emir was firmly fucking Duha on the bed and did not look up from his obvious pleasures.

"Duha is my servant," Princess Zubeydeh shouted.

The Emir looked up and said, "Go away."

"Come Duha," said the Princess, turning to leave.

"No! She stays here for tonight and any other night I choose," said the Emir forcefully.

"But..." the Princess started.

"Zubeydeh, I am loath to have anyone as old as you whipped, but you must learn your place," interrupted the Emir, "Take her back to the harem and give her three lashes."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.