Girlish Delights - Cover

Girlish Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 30: Roughing it

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30: Roughing it - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

At the Emerald Palace Jeremy was shown to one of the guest suites and Kate trotted along beside him like a good little dog.

Safely in the room, he said, "It's OK. You can stand up now."

"Not with these on I can't," she said, "And the Princess has not said I can take them off."

"But I want you; I want to kiss you and..." Jeremy's voice trailed off.

"You can fuck me if I get up on the bed. I'm a bitch now, so it will have to be doggy-style, and if you want my arse you'll have to take my tail out. Or I can suck you?" offered Kate.

Jeremy suddenly felt how nice it was to have Kate as a slave, and marvelled that she had changed so much in a couple of days. Patting the bed, he indicated that she was to get up on it. When she had struggled up on to the coverlet, she backed carefully to the edge so that her arse hung over the side of the bed at a perfect height for Jeremy to take whichever hole he wanted.

Jeremy started to fuck her cunt, but found that the tail got in the way, and he discarded it quickly. As he went to re-enter her, the sight of the gaping rectum looked so attractive that he plunged his prick into the hot and slowly closing aperture.

"Oh, Master. Thank you, Master, that's so good," murmured Kate, and Jeremy couldn't stop himself coming at the submissiveness she was showing.

A quarter of an hour later, unannounced, Princess Elaheh strode into the room as Jeremy was pumping steadily into his wife's cunt.

"Stop that," she ordered and he withdrew, much to his wife's dismay, "We're going away for a few days, Jeremy. I thought you and I should have a few days of privacy to renew our acquaintance. You can bring your bitch with you if you want. Better bring most of your clothes; we'll be roughing it in a tent, but that's no reason not to dress for dinner."

With that she swept out, leaving Jeremy to wonder exactly what she meant by 'roughing it in a tent' if he also needed a dinner jacket.

A little later, as he boarded the helicopter with Kate on her leash along side him, Elaheh said, "We don't usually allow dogs to ride in the helis. Your bitch had better walk. One of the eunuchs can take her."

Clearly he had no choice, so Jeremy handed the lead to a eunuch who set off at a good pace with Kate dragging somewhat unwillingly behind him.

As they took off, Jeremy inquired, "Is it far?"

"Oh, a couple of minutes in the helicopter, that's all. She should be back with you within the hour."

As they came down to a feather light landing at the entrance to the hunting enclosure, Jeremy saw exactly what Elaheh meant by 'roughing it in a tent'. There was a small collection of tents round one large emerald coloured marquee the size of a circus tent. An army field kitchen was parked close to the encampment and eunuchs scurried everywhere making ready for their arrival. An emerald carpet was rolled out to the steps of the helicopter and as he walked along it into the big tent Jeremy realised that a solid path had been laid under it.

Inside the marquee there were several smaller tents which served as rooms for the occupants, who were some of the eunuchs and women from the Princess's harem. The floor was carpeted and again solid under foot. Rugs and large cushions were dotted about the open area, and a bathing pool about twenty feet across had been let into the floor on one side of the open area. But for the fact that he had seen the outside of the extraordinary edifice, Jeremy would not have known that it was not a permanent building.

"Come," said Elaheh, "Let's bathe and fuck. I'm sorry I interrupted you earlier, but I don't altogether approve of you fucking dogs, even if you are married to the bitch."

Without waiting for Jeremy's reply, if indeed he could have given one, she stripped off her abaya and stepped into the pool. He quickly followed suit, and as soon as he was in the warm water she grabbed his prick and worked it violently with her two hands until it was hard. Moments later she was impaling herself on him, as he lay on his back on the edge of the pool.

"It's not very big," she commented, "but sometimes I like a little one for a change."

Jeremy did not think before landing a resounding slap on her arse.

"Oo, diddums not like ickle me saying his tinkle is a littul one then," she teased in baby-talk, so he slapped her again on the other cheek, deliberately and hard.

"God, you learn quick," she breathed.

Thus encouraged, he slapped her hard on each breast in quick succession, and then bit at one nipple.

"God, yes. Bite them both," she yelled as she had her first orgasm of the session.


After they had recovered and bathed again, Princess Elaheh decided it was time to deal with the would-be runaways. Jeremy thought, rightly, that she had been very frightened by their near escape and that the Emir would have been very angry if she had not recaptured them.

"Bring the first one in," she ordered

"As my Mistress commands."

Hameez bowed and backed out of the Princess's private chamber within the huge tent. A moment later he returned, a dark haired woman following behind him. Despite her undressed state and the heavy metal collar welded around her neck she walked with her head held high, pride emanating from her every graceful move. With a simple nod Elaheh ordered the young woman to be brought forward. Quickly, she was bound, her wrists and ankles locked to a tall, wooden rack that stood in the centre of her tent.

Elaheh circled her slowly, her hands running over the soft skin, her skin lightly coloured from the sun. She took her time examining her once trusted slave.

'It is not so easy in these times and in this place to live as a woman, ' she pondered, 'But with my power I am able to do what many men can only dream of.'

Born in Oxford she had none of the strict traditional notions of how things were done. Those notions had earned men before her both wealth and power, but she used her power to get what she wanted, heedless of tradition, and what she wanted right now was standing spread-eagled before her.

~Why did you run?~ Elaheh asked in an attempt at Kobekistani.

The girl replied in a long winded explanation of the events leading up to their escape, only of which Elaheh understood one word in ten.

"This is hopeless," Elaheh screamed bringing her hand hard across the face of the restrained slave.

The slave's scream went some way to assuaging her rage. Her hand had moved across the woman's stomach, skimming the smooth skin until she reached the sensitive underside of her breast. The nipple, a dark rose colour, was already hard, from either fear or exposure she wasn't sure, but she knew that in time it would harden for her as it had before, if she so desired.

"Hameez get her out of here and make them all ready for the hunt," she snapped, walking off to find Jeremy and his bitch.


Jeremy and Kate were in the inner tent assigned to the bride and groom. He was expecting Elaheh and he felt his excitement growing at the prospect of his Princess and his wife together, sharing the task of making love to him.

"Her training is going well," Elaheh said as she pushed aside the canvas that separated their sleeping quarters from the main room of the massive tent.

There wasn't any part of the Kobekistani training that Jeremy didn't enjoy. From the first moment he had been introduced to the use of a highly skilled slave, he had relished every moment. He felt his cock throb within his trousers, and felt his body tighten in anticipation of the orgy to come. Willing himself back into control, he remembered each and every time he had enjoyed the pleasure of one of Elaheh's slaves. Now his wife was being turned into a slave of his very own, and soon she would bow to his every desire. Jeremy moved his hand up over her breast, letting his fingers flick her nipple back and forth. Kate bit back another moan and tried to calm her body. She had awakened to find herself in an unfamiliar room. Stripped of her clothes she had waited silently, calmly, in the hope that someone would explain what was expected of her, but no explanation came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.