Girlish Delights - Cover

Girlish Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 29: Reunion

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29: Reunion - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

The following morning Kate was given her breakfast in a bowl and made a poor job of eating it without the use of her hands. At least it had all been cut up small and she reflected that if the Princess wanted, she could be starved to death in the midst of plenty just by giving her large lumps of food.

After the food had been cleared away and the floor washed, one of the eunuchs took her out into a sort of sand-pit area of the conservatory, and indicated that she was to relieve herself. This embarrassed her more than anything she had suffered so far, and she was quite unable to perform. There followed two hours of strict training by a eunuch in such matters as the correct response to commands, including 'sit', 'down', 'beg', 'heel', 'suck', and so on.

Then the Princess reappeared and asked Kate if she needed the sand-pit.

"No, Mistress," she replied, loth to use such primitive facilities.

"No matter," said Elaheh, "But you'd better not disgrace yourself in the car while we're out. And when we're there you sit still until you're told otherwise by me."

Somehow it was comforting not to have any choice but to obey, Kate reasoned. That way nobody could accuse her of anything. Nothing was her fault.

The car took them to the airport where they arrived just as an airliner was landing. Stepping out of the Rolls-Royce, Elaheh in an abaya and Kate, nude, on a leash as her pet dog, they did not have to wait long for the passengers to come down the steps from the Jumbo Jet. Kate suddenly felt humiliated when she realised that the first one off the aeroplane was Jeremy, her husband. It seemed as though their marriage, three weeks earlier had been two other people in a completely different world.


Jeremy had been awakened at nine that morning by the maid serving him a traditional English breakfast. She ran a bath for him as he requested and left the room. Jeremy ate, then bathed.

Going downstairs he was told by the concierge, "Your motoscafo will be outside in an hour. The women you are escorting will delivered to the aeroplane at the airport."

When Jeremy arrived at the airport, sure enough the women were there with Hameez guarding them closely. The aircraft was a reasonably standard executive charter jet, with no more than the normal plush interior. Once on board, the women were shackled to their seats, much to the consternation of the stewardess. Jeremy fell asleep on the journey, and did not wake until they were in the skies over Kobekistan. There was a degree of tension on board because all of them knew that after they landed the women's exact fate would be finally decided.

As the plane came to a halt the door opened; there was yet another black Rolls Royce and a black panel van. Jeremy walked down the steps to see two figures waiting; one he instantly recognised as Princess Elaheh in her usual trouser suit; the other looked different, and odd. It was on all fours so he first thought it was a dog; he couldn't quite make out the breed due to the strong sun light. As he drew closer he realised it was a woman, a naked woman, equipped with a collar and on a leash.

Then he understood and in his shock he screamed, "Kate!"

Elaheh smiled as her new toy sat quietly and didn't move, but waited for her Mistress's instructions. Clearly, she loved her new rôle as the Princess's plaything; a bitch for her private pleasure, and that of any others her Mistress chose.

"What have you done to her?"

"Nothing that she didn't want to happen. There was no need for drugs; she is yours to do with as you please, and this is my final gift to you," she said, handing him a leather box.

He opened it on the tarmac not caring about the spectacle he made. In the case there was a leather lead encrusted with diamonds, with a collar to match. Under a velvet partition there was a silver butt plug with a hair tail, and Jeremy knew that the hair that made up the tail was some of that which had been sheared from his wife's head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.