Girlish Delights - Cover

Girlish Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 27: Party Time

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27: Party Time - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

The Admiral had reluctantly made a general announcement that the Princess was holding a party, and that all officers were invited; however he made it crystal clear that only officers who were not on duty should attend, and that anyone leaving his post while scheduled to be on duty would return to Kobekistan in disgrace for punishment.

The night started for Elaheh with a three hour stint as the gracious hostess, wearing a sophisticated cocktail dress and heels. The party was going well; all were happy and the drink was flowing. There was much speculation about the blindfolded naked Western female in the glass box, but strict orders had been given to leave her untouched. Kalyn, Mi Lee, and Amina were doing as instructed and dancing for the guests' enjoyment; watching them stripping for groups of horny sailors seemed to be just the right thing to get Elaheh in the mood for what she had planned.

Kate's removal from her glass cage was ordered and she was wheeled to the centre of the room, dripping with sweat, into the midst of the party with yelps of joy from the male crew members. Removed from her muscle cramping confinement, Kate was quickly moved into a foetal position, and then into a tight coil with hands bound to ankles. A dildo with a lamp on the handle was pushed into her sore and sensitive arse hole before she was hoisted high above the guest heads like a human chandelier.

After an hour hanging above the party, she was lowered and in this cramped position she was caned by a eunuch with sweeping upward movements to strike the arse, which was the lowest hanging part of her body.

CRACK! went the birch cane across the lovely buttocks.

At the first stroke, the hapless woman screamed like a child, and then sobbed, with the tears running out from beneath her blindfold.

CRACK! a second stroke redoubled her screaming.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

By the sixth stroke her screams had subsided completely, leaving her sobbing and moaning continuously. Her arse was red by now, but with each stroke of the cane a sense of enjoyment began to creep through her body. The Princess ordered her to be stimulated, and a vibrator was inserted into her cunt to bring her to the very brink of orgasm, but the Princess refused to let her have her satisfaction. Time and again she was brought to the edge, and occasionally another stripe was added to her striated arse cheeks with the cane.

When the Princess tired of this amusement, Kate was strapped down prone on a metal chair. The Princess began an interrogation as she tried to investigate the intimate details of Kate's sordid past. Her guests in turn administered electric shocks to her nipples and pussy to assure that she told all. This soon became boring for the party goers as it became clear that Kate had had a very sheltered life. The only confession of any interest was that she had feelings of desire for a college room mate, and although nothing ever happened, she had always wondered what sex with another woman would really be like. She had only found out with Elaheh's slaves in the last few days. Her life had been so sheltered and innocent that she couldn't even make up any interesting fantasies for the audience.

After Kate's disappointing interview, she was seated upright and secured in stocks for her troubles. A leather strap pushed her nose up into a pig snout and held her mouth wide open. Elaheh first cropped her red locks with scissors, mockingly shoving some into her gaping mouth as she tried to struggle, but her bindings were too tight. A straight razor was used to scrape the remaining stubble off her head and to remove her eyebrows so she was completely bald; then the attention moved to her pubic region and as her legs were spread all her hair was removed by a bath girl plucking them, one at a time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.