Girlish Delights - Cover

Girlish Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 25: Parting

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25: Parting - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Later, in the early evening, the effects of the aphrodisiacs that Jeremy had been giving to Kate had begun to wear off, but the lust that flowed in her veins still remained. She began to remember the things that she had done with him, and with the Princess, and with the slaves, while under the influence of the drugs, and came to realise that she had enjoyed everything and wanted more. With her husband away in Venice, Kate was lost; the sexual appetite that he had roused was throbbing within her body and needed a release, so when she came to Elaheh with her problems, the Princess knew exactly what to do.

At a nod from her, the lithe British girl was quickly stripped of her dress, brassière and knickers, and cuffed to the four corners of the Princess's bed, face up. She trembled with terror as the Princess, whom she had trusted as a friend, signalled to the half naked gigantic negro who was always in silent attendance and he advanced towards her.

The Princess gave an order in Arabic and the creature dropped his shalwar, revealing a penis which was enormous, even in repose. Worse, it was visibly growing as the man contemplated the naked red-head before him. She could never take that in her body; she was sure it was too large.

The giant touched her with an unexpectedly gentle hand, running his fingers through her red bush with something approaching awe. What she did not realise was that he had seen very few women who still bore pubic hair; the tradition in Kobekistan had always been for shaving, or more painfully, plucking of the female mons.

Then he carefully oiled her slit, working the slipperiness into her cunt where it was soon joined by her own reaction to his fingers. As she was roused by his fingering he watched her cunt lips puff and the tip of her clitoris peeping from its hood. When he judged she was ready, because her eyes had closed and her little cries of fear had turned to tiny murmurs of pleasure, he moved between her legs and positioned his now fully erect weapon at her entrance.

Feeling the warm plump tip of the invader, Kate whispered, "Please."

As he thrust his fearsome weapon deep into her in a single long movement her eyes flew open and she screamed as her cunt was opened wider, and filled fuller than ever before. Hameez ignored her cries and started to pump in and out of the helpless woman, and soon she began to orgasm, a new wave of pleasure mounting on the previous one with every thrust of his body.

"Stop," commanded the Princess.

Hameez at once withdrew, angered by his Mistress's whim to interrupt his pleasure.

"Turn her over," was the next command; the eunuchs hastened to obey.

"Again," commanded the Princess, and Kate's screams echoed round the stateroom as the giant negro plundered their victim's tight virgin rectum, previously pierced only by the fingers of women, and only in the last day.

Hameez fucked her with all his power until she lay exhausted on the bed. When he finally withdrew from her body she was tenderly bathed by the attendants and then handcuffed, blindfolded, and locked into a cage and left in the Princess's stateroom alone for hours to anticipate the nightmares that might await her.

Hameez reflected as he showered that being the sex toy of a Princess did, after all, have some perks. He had never had a woman like Kate, and he found her pubic hair a fascinating difference.

'With luck, ' he thought, 'I can have another go at her before the Princess has her shaved, and ruins her tight holes with those enormous dildos of hers.'

Later that afternoon there was an urgent call from Jeremy and a somewhat reluctant Hameez was despatched to Venice, ostensibly to act as an interpreter to the missing slaves, but actually he knew it was to scare them into returning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.