Girlish Delights
Chapter 24: On The Ocean Wave

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24: On The Ocean Wave - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

"Princess Elaheh, may I welcome you to the Imperial Voyager?"

"Thank you Admiral, you have a beautiful boat here," Elaheh said.

"Boat? A boat is something that is carried on a ship, like those," he waved towards the nearest lifeboat, "the Imperial Voyager's a ship Princess. She was built forty years ago, and in that time has been used for many functions from holidays to state banquets."

"I am sorry; I didn't mean to insult you or the ship."

"No offence taken," Admiral Hargreaves said with a commanding voice but with a smile that put Elaheh at her ease. Clearly this was a man who was not afraid of royalty, at least not on board the ship of which he was the Captain.

"May I introduce my guests, Jeremy Appleton and his new bride Kate."

"Kate how nice to see you again; you have grown into a beautiful young woman."

Kate looked startled at this greeting as she had no recollection of them ever meeting.

"You would not remember. You were still in nappies when your father and mother were guests of the Emir, shortly after your birth. There are pictures in the ship's library. I will show you after you are all settled."

Behind them the helicopter took of smoothly and flew towards the shore to collect the rest of Princess Elaheh's entourage.

"May I show you to your quarters, while we await the arrival of your servants?"

"Thank you," the Princess said, answering for the whole group.

Once in her suite Elaheh handed over the second message she had been given. The Admiral read it before stowing it in his breast pocket.

"Make yourself at home, Mistress. Anything you need, just tell the eunuch. I will have the head steward come and show you around later. If it pleases my Mistress, I have duties above as the ship prepares to set sail," he said, bowing his head before turning and leaving the Princess alone to take in the opulence of her surroundings.

It was as if she was in her own Emerald Palace, slightly smaller but just as comfortable. As she explored the room she found the black cabinet that was a standard fixture in all the palaces she had visited, and the contents of which she knew so well. Moving into one of the inner rooms she found a bathroom, complete with an all round shower, sauna, and jacuzzi that could easily hold six in comfort. The Princess reached out and turned a tap, feeling very odd because she had no bath girl to do it for her, and a large pool of water started to form in the bowl of jacuzzi and steam began to fill the room. Devoid of sensations other than those of the steam she slipped off her dress and sat in the tub, allowing the steaming water to soothe her body. Reaching over to the tap that turned the jets on, she let her mind float into her own world of fantasy. She opened her legs and wiped her hand down between her legs.

If only she could drain her never ending desire to come so often out of her system too. She leant back against the cool side of the tub and moved her hand to her pussy. Her clit was still slightly engorged from this morning's self pleasuring. Her fingers pushed through her slit and into her pussy, where she felt the warm and sticky fluid that had already built up from the thoughts that had gone through her mind about Kate and her Jeremy.

'God, just the thought of them together gets to me, ' she thought.

She pulled at her pussy, allowing its wetness mingle with that of the pulsating water. She moved her hand to her clit, and while she massaged it let her mind return to the vision of Kate being fucked for the very first time by Jeremy. Her clit seemed to swell almost instantaneously as she moved over it in a circular motion. She began thinking about what he had done to her on his last visit to Kobekistan, and what she had hoped he was going to do to her upon his return. He was such an intense lover. He was able to get to her through email and over the phone, as well as when they were physically together.

Elaheh leant back as far as she could, then pushed her pelvis forward, and opening her legs even further. She moved her fingers slowly up and down her slit, thinking at the same time how she loved the feel of Jeremy's tongue doing the same. Using several fingers, she pushed deep into her pussy and could feel the juices roll out of her as her fingers backed out.

"Oh God. Oh God. Aggh."

Her movements began to accelerate and Elaheh made every attempt to remain as calm as possible. She knew she was close to coming, but she wanted to prolong the experience for as long as humanly possible. Her pace now faster, she rubbed her clit harder and harder, thinking about the time he fucked her only with his tongue until she climaxed in repetitive waves. As Elaheh neared the final explosion, she heard the door open, but she could not stop herself. She tried to stifle each breath, each moan, but as she made the final sweep into a mind-blowing climax, she let out the longest moan, followed by the shallow panting of total pleasure that only comes from an orgasm of this magnitude.

"Mistress Elaheh?" a male voice said.

As Elaheh heard the click of a switch that cleared the steam in seconds, a young sailor stood there in the doorway but immediately backed out of the room, not sure what the response of the Princess would be to his intrusion on her privacy.

"It's ok; don't be shocked. Come back in I was just..." but stopped mid-sentence as she saw the sailor's face flush red.

"What was it you wanted?" she asked, standing up and showing her full naked beauty to the man that stood there.

Swallowing deeply he started to mutter, "The helicopter will be returning in thirty minutes mistress. The Admiral told me to come and to see to your needs until that time."

"He did? That was very thoughtful of him. My needs are for a towel, and as my bath girl isn't here you can dry and oil my body."

The steward reached for a towel and held it out for the Princess, averting his eyes so as not to insult her.

"Don't you like what you see? Does my body offend you?"

"No Mistress. Your beauty is like none I have ever seen; far more radiant even than my wife," the young steward stuttered in an attempt at gallantry.

"Come, dry me off and tell me of your family."

Things seemed far more relaxed on board the ship. There was not the protocol and ceremony that there was in the palaces, and this Elaheh liked. As she talked to the young man she handed him a bottle of scented oil that she told him to rub into her skin. She lay down on her bed on her stomach, discarding the towel and looking straight into a mirror that was on the opposite side of the room. As his hands manipulated her skin, she gave him instructions on just how hard to press and what points to work. As he began to move up her legs she noticed a bulge in his trousers that seemed to get bigger as he worked up her body.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Elaheh asked quite out of the blue.

"Yes, I mean, no, I mean ... Sorry, Mistress, for my insolence."

Turning over on the bed Elaheh reached out her hand and rubbed his bulge through the cotton cloth of his shorts, pulling him towards her until he fell on top of her, kissing her skin as she began to pump his hardening shaft.

After a few seconds of this attention the young man was almost bursting his shorts at the seams. Elaheh grabbed his belt, pulling at his waist band until it came apart, releasing his manhood. She guided his shaft into her own place of pleasure and he rammed into her pussy hard and fast, not stopping in case it was a dream. He pounded away without a care for the Princess's enjoyment, and this suited her. For so long she had had to put up with lovers who were only there because they were ordered to be. This was a man that wanted sex, and he was taking it and doing as he pleased, and she was loving it.

Moments later he came, shooting his wad of cream deep into her open hole, moaning as he tried to keep pumping. Of course his lust had overcome him, and he was spent, and withdrew a prick that glistened with a mixture of his and her sex cream. Just as Elaheh went down to lick him clean, Hameez forced his way through the door and looked at this tiny man. The sight of the negro's massive stature had the effect it had on so many men; the sailor grabbed his clothes, pulled his shorts up around his waist and left quickly.

"Hameez, I wish you would stop doing that; I was just beginning to enjoy myself."

"My apologies, mistress. Only three of your servants were in the departure lounge when the helicopter returned. I tried to find the missing three, but all I could find out was that they had asked for asylum, and they were being held in a secure location. My apologies for my stupidity and for letting them out of my sight."

"Who are the ones that have abused my trust?"

"Out of the six that you chose to bring on your journey, only Kalyn, Mi Lee, and Amina remain, Mistress," he said, clapping his hands and then dropping into a deep low obeisance.

Kalyn, Mi Lee and Amina shuffled in with a coffle chain around their necks and another around their right ankles.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.