Girlish Delights - Cover

Girlish Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 23: Venice

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23: Venice - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Jeremy's courtship had been dull from the start. He found his boss's daughter a very quiet and somewhat prudish young lady. The couple had been steered towards each other by their respective mothers, who had agreed that it was a sound match between the children of two legal families. After their engagement, Jeremy expected more liberties to be allowed, but it was not so; then his trips to Kobekistan had truly opened his eyes to the possibilities of sex with a completely willing partner. After that he had stopped trying to get into his fiancée's knickers and had concentrated his efforts on persuading her that a wife was to obey her husband in all things.

Even in this, he was not wholly successful, and they left on a honeymoon to Bali accompanied by a virgin bride who had been convinced, by her mother, that sex was something to be rationed to a young husband, however much the wife might enjoy it. Control of one's husband was more important than mere pleasure, her mother insisted.

They arrived in Bali at tea time, rather tired from the overnight flight, and Jeremy was really looking forward to getting Kate alone and naked, and presumably willing, for the first time. She, however, had other ideas, and insisted that they have a full dinner in the dining room of the hotel, and then that they visit the night-club there for some dancing. It was midnight by the time they retired to the honeymoon suite, where they found champagne waiting for them.

"No, thank you," Kate snapped, "and you've had quite enough to drink as well. Put it away in the refrigerator until we want it."

Jeremy went along with this, thinking, 'Anyway, I don't want to be too drunk to perform.'

Kate disappeared into the bathroom, so Jeremy quickly undressed and got into bed.

It was some time before Kate appeared, and when she did she asked, "Why haven't you had a shower and put your pyjamas on?"

"It's our wedding night," he expostulated.

"That's no reason to go to bed dirty," rejoined his bride, "Now go and shower."

Jeremy showered in ten seconds flat, dried himself in five, and slipped back into bed to find his new bride asleep.

When he fondled her breast she half woke and mumbled, "I'm tired darling, and so are you. Can't it wait until the morning?"

That did it for Jeremy; he rolled her over on to her back and pushed her night-dress up above her waist. Pushing between her knees, he lifted her legs and shoved his prick roughly into her cunt. Surprisingly, it went in easily until he hit her maidenhead. A second shove was needed to go through that, and he felt, rather than heard, her wince as he did so. He started pumping frantically, his brains completely usurped by his prick.

After quite a long time, because the alcohol had slowed him down, he came, and as he did so she gave a delighted little twitch and yelp as she had her first ever orgasm. Deflating, Jeremy rolled off her, beginning to wonder why she had been so ready when he started.

As she got out of bed, Kate said, "I'll just go and wash this jelly out of me, and your stuff as well."

The honeymoon then proceeded along well regulated lines at first, breakfast, swim, sun, lunch, rest with strictly no hanky-panky, swim, dinner, night-club, bed, and missionary position sex each night. However, Kate's body had different ideas from her head, and by the time they had been in Bali for a week sex had become an afternoon pursuit as well as night time. A morning fuck was added after ten days, but still allowed only in the missionary position and not too much foreplay. Hands to genitals was allowed, but washing the hands immediately afterwards was de rigueur. Jeremy's one attempt to use his mouth on her clitoris was met with a lecture on hygiene.

When he received the invitation from Princess Elaheh, Jeremy was very doubtful about accepting. It was Kate, his young bride, who persuaded him, showing an uncanny resemblance to her father in her attitude to money.

"Daddy says the Emir is very rich, and the Princess is one of the most important clients the practice has," she trilled.

"Why?" he asked, "She doesn't spend much with us."

"She doesn't spend much with us, I know, but it is a tremendous social cachet to be able to mention her to other clients; then we might get more of her father's business as well if we keep her happy. Perhaps we'll get all of his UK business, and not just the Oxford part of it. Didn't you say she would be Emir herself one day?"

"She said she wants to be Emir one day. Personally I doubt she can make that happen," replied Jeremy.

Shrugging her shoulders, Kate closed the conversation by stating, "We simply must go; it is your duty. Besides, I want to see how royalty live. Maybe we do have to cut our real honeymoon short, but tomorrow night we could be in a royal bed. I wonder if we can make our last night special somehow?"

The obvious bribe of more sex than usual tonight went straight over Jeremy's head. What bothered him was not Kate seeing the opulence of royal life; what Jeremy feared was that she might see how they enjoyed themselves, especially the Princess, and be horrified. Worse, one or both of them might find themselves really in a royal bed.

'Still, ' he reasoned, 'They can't behave in Venice in as debauched a fashion as they do in their own palaces.'

So it was agreed, and arrangements were made for them to be flown in a specially arranged Air Kobekistani jumbo jet from Bali, where they were honeymooning, to Venice. Jeremy was very relieved that on this flight all the attendants kept their clothes on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.