Girlish Delights
Chapter 20: Revenge

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20: Revenge - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Louise did not see the Princess again until the next day. She and Kevin had spent the night together in his guest room and he had used her insatiably. He had reamed her cunt and arse many times as though there were no tomorrow. The drinks they had been given had made him stay hard through a dozen orgasms, and still he was not satisfied. After many hours they had finally fallen into a deep sleep, and at some point Louise had been taken back to the harem.

In the morning she was enjoying the luxury of a bath, attended as usual by two of the bath girls who lost no opportunity to arouse her. Elaheh came into the bathroom and watched for a while as they cavorted in a mini-orgy of lesbian sex.

Suddenly Louise's legs where pulled wide apart; through her legs she could make out a small cauldron which seemed to be bubbling, but as she was about to find, out it was not steam that was escaping from the pot. Elaheh took a rod from the cauldron. Louise couldn't make out exactly what it was, but as Elaheh turned it towards Louise's inner thigh she suddenly felt the searing heat from the end of the rod and she instinctively knew what it was.

"No. Agghh!" she screamed as the white hot metal touched her skin.

Then there was silence as the heat and the pain of the branding iron left its irremovable mark on the lily-white skin of her right thigh and she passed out. Elaheh ordered the guards to release her victim, which they did.

"What the fuck did you do to my leg?" demanded Louise, feeling down between her legs but not daring to touch the burn that the iron had inflicted on her tender flesh.

"The mark on your leg is my crest. It marks you as a member of the Emerald Palace harem, and as a member of that harem you are my property, no matter where you live."


In his own room Kevin awoke alone; his prick was extremely sore, but as he lay there he realised that he had fucked for several hours and had come more times in one day than he normally did in a week. Princess Elaheh walked in to his room followed by Jimoh, the obese Chief Eunuch to the Emerald palace harem. Kevin pulled a cover over his aching prick.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Fine thanks. Where is Louise?" Kevin asked, looking at Elaheh's body with a lust that she recognised immediately.

Jimoh turned and shut the doors, standing in front of them to block anyone from entering.

"How is your prick?" Elaheh asked pulling at the cover that Kevin was holding covering his manhood.

"It is very sore. What was in that drink? I have never been so randy in my life and to come and after time like that ... How did you get me to do that?"

Pointing at the jars on the bedside table, Elaheh said, "Calm down. I don't want to hurt you. Let me look at your prick. These creams will soothe it; the men around here say it helps them, let me help you."

Pulling at the covers once again and finally succeeding in removing the sheet that was hiding his rising manhood. Elaheh reached for one of the creams, allowing her robe to fall open showing off her shapely body. This just added to the tensions flowing through Kevin's body.

"It says the skin has to be wet," Elaheh said, reading the label.

Then she lowered her head over his prick letting her tongue run up and down Kevin's shaft.

"Oh. Fuck!" Kevin said as his prick stood rigidly to attention.

"That's better," Elaheh said as she unscrewed the bottle.

Taking a blob of ointment on her finger tips, she began to work it into the skin of Kevin's throbbing prick. Much to Kevin's pleasure the pains he had been feeling disappeared and his prick was again throbbing through lust and not pain.

Kevin thought he had died and gone to heaven; the lust that he experienced the night before was once again coursing through his veins. Elaheh was working his prick with her hand in the knowledge that she had really come to punish Kevin. The groans that were coming from Kevin told Elaheh he was in exactly the right frame of mind for her to change his perspective on life for ever.

"A few weeks ago you felt like that before, and you attacked me. Don't you remember? It was all I could do to stop Jimoh ripping you in half that day," Elaheh lied easily and confidently.

Kevin looked around at the massive man blocking the door way.

"I am sorry Ellie I didn't mean it. Please forgive me," he said, thinking that his life was being threatened by the mere presence of Jimoh.

"Hold him!" she ordered.

She pulled his prick so hard that it made Kevin scream. Then he felt something clamp around the base of his erection.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Kevin asked as he tried to look at his swollen prick.

Two eunuchs held him to the bed as the device around his prick seemed to get tighter.

"That prick is exclusively for my pleasure now. I am the only one that can release you from that. The rest of what I am going to do to you is for the insult of you using me as a fuck toy that night. Doctor, now!"

With that a elderly man walked up to the side of the bed, in his hand he had a glass and a powder.

"No anaesthetic, he is to feel my anger in his pain."

The doctor was going to protest but one look into the Princess's eyes told him that it was best to let her have her way. Elaheh got up on to the bed and straddled Kevin's head. She lowered herself on to his face, rubbing her sex slit all over his mouth, her cream mixing with his saliva.

"Continue!"

The man then took one testicle in his hand and made a small cut into the scrotum with a scalpel. Kevin tried to scream but Elaheh just pushed her pussy down hard on to his face muffling his screams. Taking a pair of tiny scissors, the doctor inserted them into the cut. Again Kevin tried to scream but instead he took Elaheh's pussy lips into his mouth and sucked on them. He was desperately trying not to bite, but the pain was so intense that he couldn't help himself and he closed his teeth into a fold of Elaheh's pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.