Girlish Delights - Cover

Girlish Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 19: Would You Like One?

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: Would You Like One? - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Louise was really very frightened of Princess Elaheh, whom she had once regarded as a close friend, but who now was her demanding Mistress. She tried several times to pluck up the courage to ask a question that was worrying her, and eventually, over breakfast some days later after a night of demanding sex, she did so.

"Mistress, where can I get some pills?" she asked in a very small voice.

"Drugs? I didn't know you did drugs. What drugs do you need?" asked the Princess, deliberately failing to understand the question.

"Not drugs, Mistress. The Pill ... contraceptives," her voice was even smaller now.

"Forget it. Nobody uses them here."

"But ... what if I get pregnant? The Emir might want to fuck me properly, and it might take. If you keep on making me let men fuck me it will happen. I just know it will," the protest ended as a whine.

Princess Elaheh felt it unnecessary to tell Louise that all of the men who had fucked her, except for the Emir, were actually vasectomised eunuchs.

"So you get pregnant? I don't see the problem."

Tears started to roll down Louise's cheeks.

"I don't want to have any babies except Kevin's," she sobbed, "I only came here for a honeymoon, not to be a slave."

"Shut up. You love it. When I slap you about you make the bed wet through with your excitement. You were born to be a slave and you know it. If you get boring I'll sell you to the highest bidder by public auction in the town square," was the contemptuous reply from the Princess.

Louise was crying in earnest now and the tears convinced the Princess that Louise was genuinely afraid of pregnancy. That gave her an idea. Later that morning she asked her Chief Eunuch where she might borrow a stud male to service one of her slaves.

"Mistress, does it have to be a stud male? They are difficult to control. It is much easier to use artificial insemination," was the reply.

"Yes it does. I want the girl fucked night and morning for as long as it takes and I want her to know she is being inseminated. And I want him to be black, the blacker the better."

"As the Mistress wishes. Which woman is it?" asked the Chief Eunuch.

"Louise. How soon can we start?" the Princess sounded eager.

"Today, of course, Mistress. We can hire one from the Auctioneers," replied the servant, as though hiring a man to impregnate a slave was of no more consequence than hiring a stallion to cover a mare.

"Do it!" said the Princess.

That evening, Louise was protesting her discomfort when Princess Elaheh returned to the harem. Certainly she appeared to be in a very uncomfortable frame which held her with her head a little lower than her hips, and her legs doubled up over her own shoulders.

"Why are they doing this?" she asked beseechingly, "Please don't keep me in this. My hips and thighs are aching already."

Elaheh's response was to take a dog whip from one of the eunuchs and bring it down smartly across the exposed arse.

Whish ... THWACK!

Louise screamed as it struck but Princess Elaheh merely said, "Shut up, or I'll give you something to cry for."

Turning to the Chief Eunuch she asked, "How does this work?"

"As you can see, Mistress, it holds the vagina almost vertical and so the semen cannot fall out after it has been deposited.

"What?" screamed Louise, "What semen?"

"The semen from a stud I've hired to fuck you into pregnancy," said the Princess, gloating, "and he will fuck you twice a day until you are."

Louise wailed in horror until Elaheh raised the whip again menacingly.

Moving away, she asked the Chief Eunuch "She isn't going to like it. How do we stop her aborting the foetus?"

"Never fear, Mistress, we have protective belts which cover the vagina to prevent her damaging the fœtus, and a mild sedative will reduce her will to do so."

"Good, but I don't want her sedated during the fucking. I want her to know exactly what is being done to her. Where is the stud?"

"He is being brought in now," replied the Chief Eunuch gesturing to the door.

A large shambling negro, the dark blue-black of the deep African jungle, with a small head on a giant body was being led in. His feet were hobbled together and his arms were securely shackled behind him, each wrist attached to the opposite upper arm. His penis, while not large, was already erect and he was clearly looking forward to his duties. The escorting eunuchs were equipped with electric prods, but had no need of them after he saw the pregnancy frame and its white load. The Princess wondered why a man with a larger prick had not been chosen.

Anticipating the question the Chief Eunuch explained, "A smaller penis does no damage to the woman, so it is easier for her to conceive. This one has a very good stud record and produces many female offspring. He also has a much higher than average ratio of identical twins. The small head enables the birth to be easier, thus allowing more pregnancies before the woman is ruined."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.