Girlish Delights - Cover

Girlish Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 11: Acknowledgement

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: Acknowledgement - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

It was at a public audience the following day that the Emir made her position crystal clear to his subjects. He asked her to attend in a trouser suit and had her seated next to his throne on the dais. After the Major Domo signalled for all to rise from their obeisance he opened the audience with a statement.

"The Princess Elaheh is to be accorded all the rights and privileges of a male Prince of my blood. She is a full Kobekistani citizen and shall be treated as any other Kobekistani citizen would be treated. Any harm done to her is harm done to me. She will be addressed as Mistress."

Some of the older members of the audience remembered that similar treatment had been accorded to Princess Zubeydeh, mother to the Emir, now Countess of Bargoed, who had walked the halls of the Golden Palace dressed in a western trouser suit, and who had even performed a public defloration using the feared garrarkabir during the celebrations of the tenth anniversary of the Emir's accession, some ten years earlier.

"The Emerald Palace now belongs to you, Princess Elaheh. Within its walls you have complete control, and there you are a man."

A hum of shocked surprise ran around the halls of the Throne Room.

"A woman!" Elaheh heard whispered.

The courtiers could not believe what they had heard. A western woman to be treated as a man was one thing, but owning property and Master of the Emerald Palace ... it was unheard of in Kobekistan for a woman to own property of any kind, let alone to have power over men anywhere. The Emir glared at the gathering and silence fell.

"The Emir has spoken," he intoned.

As the court looked on he handed a small jewellery box to the Princess. On opening it Elaheh found a golden dress ring that had an intricate carving on it; it looked similar to the one that her father wore but she did notice some minor differences as she examined it.

"What's this for?" she asked

"It is your personal seal; it proves to those too deaf to hear my words that should anyone harm you or defy you, they are harming or defying me."

While looking at it Elaheh began to realise just how much power he had given her. She bowed to her father and put the ring on her finger, smiling as the Throne Room seemed to explode in applause.

Cries of, "May he live for ever," echoed around the cavernous room.

"Come with me," said the Emir, smiling at her, "and see your new hovel."

They walked through a corridor until they reached a door guarded by two eunuchs who made deep obeisance as their Master passed. Inside they were in a long narrow room with doors at both ends and no windows. It was lit by a glass roof which was frosted to prevent the sun from being too strong. There was a small dais with a sort of mini-throne to one side and several other chairs round the walls. In the centre of the floor was another dais which was about three feet square which had no chair on it. The walls were decorated with mildly pornographic bedroom scenes graphically illustrating couples in various forms of sexual congress, some more believable than others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.