Girlish Delights - Cover

Girlish Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 10: Entertainment

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Entertainment - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

"Do you have to stand there?" she asked but there was no response from either of them.

The idea had crossed her mind to tease them. She soon dropped the idea, but sitting alone in the dark, she wondered what she was doing here at all. Then a thought crossed her mind if she had this much power she would enjoy some of it. She pulled the bell cord that hung by her bed and almost as soon as she had, the door opened and in walked an Asian woman, her black silky hair silhouetting her rounded face.

"Who are you?" asked Elaheh.

"As the Mistress pleases, I am Mi Lee, Mistress, I am your bed servant."

"I want some men if that is possible," she demanded, thinking she had asked the impossible.

"How many Mistress?" was the response, which came almost immediately.

"I like black guys. The darker the better, flat stomachs, big hands, and of course, big dicks. They just seem to fit into me so well," she replied.

'Oh, but it's been a long time, ' she thought, remembering a party she had been to at university.

"I want something to drink, Jack Daniels straight, no ice; bring a bottle and a glass."

Mi Lee bowed in an odd oriental style and left the room. Almost immediately the bourbon arrived and Elaheh poured herself a stiff drink.

Unbeknownst to her, the command to provide men caused consternation in the harem. The Chief Eunuch was faced with a real problem, and decided to ask the Emir what he should do.

"So she wants some men, eh?" chuckled the Emir, "Well, use some of the training eunuchs."

"As the Master pleases," said the Chief Eunuch, much relieved that his Master had solved his problem.

He had about a dozen eunuchs who had been subjected to surgical vasectomy in adult life and who functioned for all practical purposes as normal men; all practical purposes except for procreation, that is. They were normally used to train the hostess concubines in their duties as entertainers for important guests in the Golden Palace.

'She asked for flat stomachs, big hands, and big dicks, ' he thought, 'Sounds like Hameez to me.'

Hameez was a Nubian who had managed to get a post in the Golden Palace by the good fortune of being sold in the slave market on a day when the Chief Eunuch was looking for just such a trainer some ten years earlier because five new hostesses had been acquired by the Emir in one day.

The orders given to Hameez were extremely explicit and frightened him. He was to go to Princess Elaheh's suite and take her to a training room, there to dominate and use her, but he was not to anger her in any way, and was to obey her every whim. How he was to tell when she meant what she said, and when it was part of the game, was not explained to him. A further complication was that she spoke no Arabic, so he would be operating in a foreign language. With a trainee hostess that would not matter, but if he put a foot wrong with this Princess he could easily incur the wrath of the Emir.

After sitting for about twenty minutes and consuming three stiff drinks the most beautiful man Elaheh had ever seen walked through the door. A shiver passed through her body and she reached down to touch herself. Her knickers were thoroughly soaked at the mere thought of this man taking her. Elaheh finished the last of drink, and then stood up to approach him. Halfway there, his eyes met hers and his mesmerising stare pulled her the rest of the way to him.

"I am Hameez. I understand you want a man to dominate you tonight Mistress," he said.

All Elaheh could say was, "Yes."

"Go to your bed and turn down the lights," he grunted and then turned and went back outside the room, she knew not why.

Two minutes later, she found out. Black and beautiful had come back into her room and was standing next to the bed, but she hadn't seen the door open,

"Come," he said.

So she swung her naked legs over the side of the bed purposely giving him a flash of her bare arse, having ditched her knickers right after turning down the lights. He smiled wickedly at her and pulled her out of the bed into his arms. Elaheh wondered what was going to happen to her, but after her father's orders she knew she was in no danger. He pushed her out of the room by a door she had not noticed because it blended perfectly with the décor, and down a narrow corridor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.