Girlish Delights - Cover

Girlish Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 9: The Visit

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Visit - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

As the aircraft came in to land Elaheh donned a smart trouser suit and refused to wear an abaya. The moment the door opened she was down the steps and into the waiting car. The solicitor followed her and sat beside her. With her first two personal slaves at her feet, as Princess Elaheh, she knew that she had the power to do exactly what she wanted without question. She realised that her life was about to take yet another monumental step forward. This was her first day in this exciting new environment that was to become her world and her life.

With so many things already having changed since the death of her mother, her perverted thoughts had moved to new levels of lust after seeing her new slaves torture each other just for her pleasure. Once her driving goal had been to experience her body in ever way possible; for most of her waking hours she had dreamed of feeling absolute power over others. Now she had the power of life and death that had been her dream for so long.

"The Golden Palace," she snapped, but the driver did not move.

"Tell him," she said to Jeremy, who gave the order and the car started immediately.

When they arrived at the Palace, a few minutes later, she said to Jeremy, "Bring the driver with us."

Followed by Jeremy, the two girls and a very unwilling chauffeur, she swept along the corridor and into the Throne Room where her father, the Emir sat on a small throne on a dais, surrounded by advisors and supplicants.

Crossing the room, she gave the least possible hint of a bow and asked, "Father, am I to be obeyed by minions such as the chauffeur? Or must I carry a man everywhere to relay my orders?"

"Welcome to Kobekistan, my daughter. I see the reports of you have not lied. Yes, you are to be obeyed in anything which does not directly contradict my expressed wishes. How do you wish to be addressed?"

"As Mistress, father," she replied.

Turning to the nearest bodyguard she said, "Take this worm out and teach him some manners."

The unfortunate chauffeur was hustled out by two guards to whatever fate they felt appropriate punishment for one who had annoyed the Emir's daughter.

Turning back to her father, she said, "It will take a day or two to open the Emerald Palace, father. In the meantime I want these two slaves for my personal use only," pointing at Kalyn and Amina, "and may we stay in your harem in the mean time?"

"I think a guest suite might be more appropriate," said the Emir, adding under his breath, "I wouldn't want you to impregnate any of my concubines."

Raising his voice again, he continued, "But you cannot have the women. Take them away."

"Get the car. I am returning to England!" she shouted, turning her back on the Emir and walking away.

"Stop her."

The two eunuchs that guarded the door stepped forward and blocked the Princess's way.

Jeremy caught up with the outraged Princess Elaheh and whispered in her ear, "I wouldn't push this if I were you. I don't fancy our chances if you disobey you father."

Elaheh assessed the situation and turned to face the Emir. Taking a few steps towards him Elaheh began to speak.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.