Girlish Delights
Chapter 8: Journey

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Journey - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

After staying at Stapleford Grange for three days and spending long hours talking to the Countess, Elinor decided to visit Kobekistan.

In the Rolls on the way to Heathrow, they collected Jeremy, her solicitor, who was to accompany her on the visit as her advisor. The senior partner, Thomas Parker-Wilkinson, had wanted to take over the handling of the affairs of this illustrious member of a Royal family. However, Jeremy had fought tooth and nail in the office to keep this client as his own, aided and abetted by his fiancée, who just happened to be Kate Parker-Wilkinson, daughter of the senior partner. If truth be told, Jeremy had his own ideas of what sort of handling he wanted to apply to the newly elevated Princess Elaheh; ideas which were not limited to her legal and financial affairs.

She had made up her mind to enjoy her privileges from the very start of the journey, and this meant becoming the Princess Elaheh from the outset and behaving accordingly. At Heathrow they enjoyed a brief meal in the VIP lounge and then she indicated that she wished to board the aircraft. To her surprise, it had been waiting for her since before she had arrived at the airport, and could leave whenever she ordered it.

"Welcome aboard, your Highness," said the Chief Steward, making the now more familiar obeisance.

Princess Elaheh stared at him, and then reproved him, "I am not one of the Emir, my father's concubines, for whom Highness is the correct form of address. I am of the ruling house of Kobekistan and you will call me Mistress. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," the man was afraid of what this girl might persuade the Emir to do to him if he annoyed her.

Moving into the beautifully appointed lounge area just aft of the entrance, the Princess sat on one of the settees and waved Jeremy to an easy chair. He looked round somewhat bewildered by the opulence of a Royal aircraft. One of the stewardesses entered carrying a bottle of champagne and two glasses. The Princess looked at her and saw she was wearing a well-tailored hostess's uniform, similar to those on any western airline.

During her research, and from the visit to Stapleford Grange, she had learned how low the men's opinions were of women in her father's world. She guessed that the stewardess, a female slave in this male dominated environment, would normally wear something more revealing, and probably more degrading than standard aircrew uniform, so she asked, "Is this the usual uniform for a stewardess on a royal flight?"

"No, Mistress," admitted the woman.

"Then get out of my sight and come back when you are properly attired."

The stewardess vanished, but returned a minute or so later. Jeremy nearly choked on his champagne as he saw the naked body of the woman who placed a second bottle in the ice bucket. Brief thoughts of his fiancée, Kate, and their impending marriage flashed across his mind. As with any young man, raging hormones soon banished all sensible thoughts as his prick decided it wanted this nude beauty, now!

"Bring in the other women," Princess Elaheh ordered.

Three other stewardesses came in with her and the four of them stood in line, all naked, save for the little Robin Hood cap with its gold ornamentation, and a pair of slippers.

"What are your duties and what are your orders?" she demanded.

One of them spoke up, "We are to serve you in any and every way, Mistress."

Remembering her grandmother's description of what lay behind the doors at the other end of the lounge, she said, "Good. Two of you will come through into the bedroom with me, the other two will stay here and serve this friend of mine."

"But Mistress, the bedroom is in the Emir's private suite."

The Princess's voice was like ice as she asked, "And what are your orders?"

"We are to obey you, Mistress."

"Come on then, you and you," and with that she strode towards the rear of the aircraft, with the two women following obediently.

The Princess looked around this spacious room, and for a second she was taken aback by its splendour but soon made herself comfortable by climbing on to the large bed. She dismissed the two eunuchs that stood by the door and they obediently left the room and took up station outside the door.

The two stewardesses stood in silence as Princess Elaheh lay back on the bed, ordering the very pretty raven haired one to pour a glass of wine which she did, only pausing to ask what wine the Mistress would like. Princess Elaheh couldn't help but notice what a great body the stewardess had. She couldn't have been any older than eighteen, with a perfectly tanned body.

As the Princess sat back and watched the girl's every move, she loved the way the stewardess walked. She almost seemed to glide, and the way she moved her long, slender olive-skinned body was so graceful and delicate. As the girl climbed on to the bed, holding the silver goblet for her Mistress to drink from, she took it from her hand and sipped the wine as she considered how to test the two women's obedience.

Elaheh felt the effect that the wine was having and thought it may have been due to the fact that in her excitement she had forgotten to eaten anything for the last twenty-four hours. She waved to the woman to get off the bed and to stand next to the other stewardess.

"Tell me about yourselves," she asked.

"I am Amina, if it pleases my Mistress," said the blonde older stewardess with the lighter skin, "I have been in service of the royal house for twelve wonderful years and I work hard to keep my body perfect for the pleasure of my Master, may he live for ever."

"And Mistress," she added hastily.

"And how old are you?"

"If it pleases my Mistress, I am twenty-eight."

'Not bad for twenty-eight, ' the Princess thought.

"And you?"

"I am Kalyn. I joined Air Kobekistani three months ago, but I have been working on this flight for only three weeks and I didn't realise that in joining the Royal Flight that my entire life was to be controlled at the whim of the Emir, may he live for ever."

"You are not happy here?" the Princess asked, not really interested in the reply.

"I was called in to the control room at Kobek International one day when the Emir, may he live for ever was there and ordered to pleasure him. I began at my Master's feet licking and kissing every inch of the exalted one, then I slowly worked my way up to the Emir's staff, taking its head in my mouth, as I had been taught in my father's harem. Suddenly I felt the Emir's hands on the back of my head; he pushed his length into my throat and I gagged. Then I pulled away and the Emir seemed annoyed. Two eunuchs stepped forward and whipped me. Then the Emir ordered me to be put in the Royal Flight, and so I am here, Mistress."

"Have you been much used on these flights?"

"No, Mistress."

"You a virgin, then?" asked the Princess, out of mere curiosity.

"No, Mistress," whispered the woman, "The Air Kobekistani Flight Controller had already ... before the Emir gave his order. A virgin is only carried on these flights if the Emir himself, may he live for ever, is travelling."

"Kalyn, Amina I don't know who I can trust in Kobekistan, and I need someone to trust. I hope that is going to be you two. If you please me during this flight you will be my personal attendants; no one will harm you or use you unless they have my permission. Do you understand?"

"As the Mistress pleases," came both voices in unison, but the Princess felt her first twinge of doubt.

Her power over these women was such that they would do anything, even to stripping and performing sex with strangers at her orders. They would always say what they thought she wanted to hear, but how could she tell whether they meant what they said, and could they really be trusted? It was a sobering thought.

"But what about the Emir, may he live for ever? Will he not object?" asked Kalyn.

"We will come to that later; now undress me."

Immediately the two women joined her on the bed and removed her western clothes, the Princess clearly revelling in the feel of their smooth hands on her skin. As soon as she was naked the stewardesses withdrew and stood at the end of my bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.