Girlish Delights - Cover

Girlish Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 3: In The Cold Light Of Day

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: In The Cold Light Of Day - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

In the morning, when Louise and Kevin awoke they find themselves alone. They began to caress each other's bodies as if they were together for the first time. Louise, until that night, had never experienced any of the things that the three of them had done together. Kevin was overjoyed at the thought that he was going to marry a woman that would allow him to anything with her, or with anyone else he chose. The thought had made him erect once more.

"No," Louise said.

Kevin was shocked; it was as if he was with another woman not the lustful slut she had been the night before.

"Why not?" Kevin whimpered.

"I just don't want to and that is final."

With that she got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom. Kevin resigned himself to jerking himself off, spraying the bed with his seed. As Kevin lay there with his flaccid prick emptied of its juice Louise walked back into the room with a towel wrapped tightly around her.

"Aren't you dressed yet? We're leaving soon. Get yourself ready," she said while grabbing her clothes and walking out of the room, leaving Kevin in somewhat of a daze over the events of the last eight hours.

Kevin got up and jumped in the shower and washed himself clean of the scent of sex. While thoroughly cleaning his manhood, he started to fantasise over Elinor and the control she showed over Louise. These thoughts again brought signs of life back into flagging shaft. He tried not to think of it but by the end of his shower he had a rod of iron once again; he gave it a few yanks then tried to ignore it as he wrapped a towel around his waist. That did nothing to hide his erection as he made his way back to the guest room.

On opening the door he was surprised to see Elinor lying on the bed. He felt her gaze as he looked over to her. She smiled and reached for Kevin's hand and pulled him towards her. They kissed passionately, the tip of her tongue forcing his mouth open and he accepted its warmth. Their tongues caressed each other's as their bodies pressed together, his penis hard with passion. Elinor's own arousal made her the aggressor; she wanted him inside her. Kevin licked his fingers to provide a form of lubricant before massaging and pinching her tender nipples to a firmness ready for the attention of his mouth. Elinor reached down and with one hand on each cheek of her soft buttocks, spread herself open for him.

"You missed a hole last night?"

Her words were a request, but her eyes told him it was an order. He responded by sucking on his index finger and placing it on the elastic ring of Elinor's anus. Gently, Kevin massaged and stretched the ring until her body began to melt with pleasure. When her sphincter began to relax, he began to press his finger against her entrance. He patiently allowed Elinor to set the pace and accept his digit gradually.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.