Girlish Delights
Chapter 2: Three Friends

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Three Friends - It was six years after he became Emir of Kobekistan that David Ransome discovered that his Oxford girl friend, Pauline, had borne his child. When the mother died in a car crash, he stepped in and made his daughter a Princess at 20 years old. She takes to the life of a Royal favourite with gusto, indulging all her dominant bi-sexual appetites to the full. This book was written jointly with Ms. Linnet, who provided the technical expertise an elderly male author did not have.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Orgy   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Before Louise could react, Elinor was off the bed and out of the room. As she strode into the guest room Kevin was sitting up reading.

Looking up he started to say, "About time..." but stopped with his mouth hanging open as Elinor came up to the edge of the bed, stark naked, and took hold of his hand.

He tried to pull her into bed, thinking his luck had really changed, but she resisted and said, "Not here, come and join both of us. You can fuck me later, if Louise will let you, but I think she rather wants you inside her now."

Nothing loth, he slipped out of bed, his manhood stiffening even more as he did so, and the naked pair returned to Elinor's bedroom, where Louise was sitting on the bed wondering how she ever got into this situation.

'Is my best friend trying to steal me from my bloke, or my bloke from me? Will he expect to fuck both of us? Would Elinor let him? Why would I allow my fiancé to fuck my best friend?'

She suddenly realised that she would let Elinor do anything she wanted. She just wanted to serve Elinor in any way she could, but how did three in a bed actually work anyway? It sounded good, but what did the third one actually do? Would Elinor expect to watch them fuck? She suddenly laughed as they came in, and a vision of Elinor holding up a score of 4•7 as they did at the figure skating popped into her mind.

Then they all stopped dead and looked at each other. Kevin realised at once that the two women had just been having sex and wondered where he fitted in their plans. Louise realised that she couldn't lie down and fuck Kevin in front of the woman with whom she had shared a climax only minutes ago. Elinor realised that she had better take charge if this was not to end in disaster.

"Lie down, Louise," she said sharply, and the girl obeyed.

"Open your legs," was the next command, also obeyed.

"Fuck her," she commanded, directly to Kevin.

As he moved towards his fiancée, she suddenly sat up and said, "I couldn't. Not after..."

"Not after what, darling?" asked Elinor sweetly, adding, "Look at his prick. If you don't let him have you, he'll fuck me."

Louise stared from one to the other, and at Kevin's now fully erect penis. Realising that what Elinor said probably telling true, she lay back and closed her eyes. As Kevin lowered himself on to, and into his fiancée, Elinor locked the bedroom door and quietly put the key out of sight on her dressing table. Turning back to the couple on the bed, she realised that Louise's legs were now high in the air and she was in the throes of another orgasm, while Kevin's hairy arse was juddering irregularly as he poured a week's worth of pent up semen into her.

When the couple broke apart and Kevin rolled on to his back lying next to Louise with both of them panting heavily, and Elinor remarked, "That didn't last long. You'll have to do better with me, my boy."

Turning to her chest of drawers, she grabbed four brassières and set about using one to tie one of Louise's hands to the head of the brass bedstead, then the other beside it so that she was securely pinioned to the middle of the bed.

"Up, you," she said, giving Kevin a yank by his shrivelled penis.

As soon as he was off the bed she turned Louise over and tied one leg to the bottom corner of the bed. The remaining ankle was tied to the other corner, and Louise was now firmly fastened face down with her arms crossed, forming an inverted Y. Lifting her unfortunate victim's belly, she pushed a couple of pillows under her hips, so that her rear end was well up in the air.

Turning to Kevin, who looked to be in a state of shock, she asked, "Have you ever had her arse?"

"No he hasn't and he's not getting it," said Louise angrily, "Now untie me."

Ignoring her, Elinor said, "You can have me any way you like, and you can have her arse. Which do you want first? Or shall I open her arse with a dildo first?"

Kevin just stared at her, not knowing what to say. Elinor moved over to the bed and stroked the captive's arse cheeks tenderly, before prising them apart and reaching below the girl to drag semen and sweat and Louise's own juices up to lubricate the dark sphincter, which was clenching and unclenching.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.