Jesse and Marie and the Wind - Cover

Jesse and Marie and the Wind

Copyright© 2010 by wordytom

Chapter 15: Multitasking

"Jesse, wake up." Marie shook his shoulder. "Damn it Jesse, wake up now."

"I'm awake. I was just lying here thinking about how great sex is with you and you begin to abuse me. If you want to shake on something, reach down a little lower." He grinned into the darkness.

Marie laughed at his smug attitude. "Hey, animal, we have to head into Laramie or Denver. This is the fifteenth day of the month. Also, I am pregnant and guess who the father is." She grabbed his erection under the covers.

"It better not be Saul, Miriam would take the pruning shears to him for sure. If it's that FBI guy named Purdy I'll shoot him."

In a serious voice Marie said, "Jesse, I don't like those kinds of jokes."

"Honey, I know for a fact neither of us would ever cheat. That is why I can joke about it. Now what is this about a baby?" Jesse was suddenly still as he listened to her. In an instant he decided he wanted to be a father.

"Oh Jesse, we are going to have a baby. Aren't you pleased?" Marie sounded anxious and continued, "Jesse I am not going to have an abortion. I want our baby and..." Her voice trailed off.

"Are you sure Babe?" Jesse sounded anxious. "You aren't joking are you? Because if you are pregnant I want you to take it easy so Little Jesse is born strong and healthy."

"Oh you men. You are always so certain the first one will be a son. What if it's a girl" Marie knew by Jesse's words he wanted a baby as much as she did.

"Well, her name will be spelled J-e-s-s with an i-e on the end instead if just e." So either way we have a little Jess. Now what about the fifteenth and Laramie?"

"Ten days till Christmas, you egomaniac and I did not get you a present."

He rolled over on his back and stretched. Since things had quieted down he took turns with Billy. One morning Billy got up early and the next morning Jesse had his turn to do the morning milk chores. Marie ran her fingers down through the hair on his chest and belly. He drew his breath in sharply as she squeezed his erect penis.

"I want to try something different," she whispered.

"What?" he moaned.

"This." She wiggled down in bed and took him in her mouth. It was obvious she had never done it before. At first only her lips touched his cock head, Slowly she relaxed until her tongue worked its way up and down and all around. She worried the head between her lips and licked it the way she would an ice cream cone.

Finally she came up for air and climbed on top she scooted forward a little, raised up and reached behind. She grabbed hold of his cock and guided it into her. "Oh yes, oh yes," she whispered in a throaty purr as she lowered herself down on it. Jesse began to move in small circles as he thrust up to meet her descending body. After a while he drew her close and rolled over. As soon as he was on top he did what they called his "woodpecker" imitation. He let go and drained himself inside her, let out a moan and a sigh and relaxed.

"Oh Honey, oh how I love you," she whispered as her heart beat slowed back down. She hugged him close then pushed him away. "I got to go pee."

Jesse got off her and hurried into the bathroom ahead of her. By the time Marie got out of bed he was almost finished with his morning piss. "I had to go worse than you did," he told her and grinned. As he flushed and stepped aside she put the seat down and sat.

Jesse started the shower and got in. He adjusted the water to a warmer temperature and stepped back as he heard the toilet flush. She stepped inside and backed up against him as had become their custom. He soaped her breasts and cupped his hands under them for a moment. He soaped her belly and her pussy. Finally his right middle finger teased her clit.

She turned around to face him and he reached behind to wash her back, As he finished she stepped back a half step, bent over and took him in her mouth. She was almost rough as she sucked. "Oh oh. I going to cum!" he exclaimed. She sucked harder. He came with a rush and she shuddered. She quickly stood and threw her head back. She opened her mouth to let the water rinse it out.

"Annie was right. It is going to take me a while to get used to it." Marie shuddered once more and began to wash her hair.

Jesse got out and dried off. He began to dress. With her hair wrapped in a towel and wearing only a robe, she joined him in the kitchen. When she sat down at the table he poured their first cups of coffee. "What does Annie have to do with you giving me a blow job?" Jesse asked.

"It was just girl talk, but when she was pregnant with Laurel It hurt her to have sex after the first five months. So she started to do Billy with her mouth. By the time the baby was born she got to where she liked it and she still does him that way every week or so just for the change. She says she enjoys it."

"You women sure talk a lot." He started breakfast and leaned against the counter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.