Carol's Traffic Offence - Cover

Carol's Traffic Offence

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A woman tries to avoid a fine for a traffic offence, but gets caught out. The man from the authority offers to let her off in return for sex. And he wants more than just one quick poke.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Spanking   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

At twelve o'clock exactly Carol knocked on Mr Maxwell's front door, and was admitted and taken to the study. Before James had even sat down, she blurted out "I have told David about you."

James took his time sitting down behind his desk, then adjusting papers and things on the desk, all the time his mind racing with the possible significance of that statement. When he was ready he looked up at her and smiled and asked her what her husband had said.

"I explained what I had done, about the traffic fine and the fraudulent stat dec I put in, and how you had offered not to submit your report if I agreed to take punishment from you."

"And?"

"He says thank you for not reporting me. He agrees that I was wrong and need to be punished and he is happy that you will do it instead of having me sent to prison."

James relaxed, it sounded as though the police were not already outside the house ready to take him off to prison for blackmail. But just to be sure, he gestured to her to open her blouse, then to take it off, then for her to take everything else off. When she was naked and he could tell she wasn't wearing any recording device, he stood up and took her hand and led her out of his study and upstairs to the bedroom. He sat on the bed and made her stand close in front of him with her hands behind her back.

"Did you tell him that I had fucked you, and would be continuing to do so?"

"Yes, I explained how you were risking your job, and he said he understood that you needed a reward for that, and for helping me, and that he accepts that you will continue to fuck me over the full three months of my punishment. Actually that was really why I told him, I have never cheated on him before and I just felt wrong doing it yesterday. Now it won't be cheating."

James looked down at her crotch. "I see you shaved, as I instructed?"

Carol flushed and nodded. "I told David that you required me to shave, and he offered to do it for me." James nodded sagely, trying not to show his delight. Reaching forward he put a hand on each of her hips and drew her close in between his open thighs. He slipped a finger inside her labia, ran it up and down around her clitoris, noticed how she tried not to respond but couldn't help jerking her hips, then slid his finger inside her pussy, and as expected he found that she was sopping wet.

"What did he say about the spankings, and canings?"

Carol flushed, looked down at his hand fondling her crotch. "He says that's fine." She gulped. "Actually he says he thinks you should cane me today.

"I see. Very well, I will do as he wishes. And he knows that I will be fucking you today?"

Carol nodded, still watching James's hand as the finger slid in and out of her. "Yes he knows."

"Did he fuck you last night?"

"Yes."

"Did you tell him that I am thinking of restricting your love-making, you and him?"

"Yes. Are you only thinking of it? I thought you had decided? Yesterday you said that David and I could only make love twice a week?" Carol's hips were jerking all the time now as the finger explored.

"Well now that he knows about all this, I will think about changing that rule somewhat. Has he ever fucked you in the ass?"

"No, never. Nobody has. You asked me that yesterday, and I told you, I've never done that." She was biting her lip, looking deliciously coy and vulnerable.

James smiled. "Your husband is not to fuck you in the ass at all during your three month punishment. At least not unless I tell him to do so. Is that clear?"

Carol nodded, but he insisted she answer him aloud. "Yes it's clear, he isn't to fuck me in my ass unless you tell him to."

"So. I think the cane first, then I will fuck you, okay? Please get on the bed, on all fours." By now Carol was ready to fuck, and contemplated begging him to do that first, but she didn't dare to challenge him. Didn't want to make him angry, especially as he was about to cane her! She climbed up onto the bed and got on elbows and knees. She turned her head to face him, wondering how many strokes he would give her. Above all she wondered how badly the cane would hurt!

He waited until she was in position, ran his hand under her belly and over her breasts, and then down over the smooth slopes of her well presented bottom. Then he told her to stay still, and he left the room, leaving the bedroom door open. He went back to his study and carefully searched all of her clothes for any bugs that the police might have inserted, if in fact the Stevens's had notified the police of his blackmailing activity. He found nothing. He tucked her panties in a drawer of the desk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.