Thadeus Hamilton : Naked in School - Cover

Thadeus Hamilton : Naked in School

Copyright© 2010 by Ol'Mac

Chapter 2

As I stepped into the outer office I became aware of two distinct things: one was the radiant smile spreading over Megan's face at my appearance and the other was that annoying grin still plastered on Miss. Adamson's face. I thought it best to take care of the annoying one first.

Besides the personal satisfaction this would bring, it would also set the tone for my interaction with the rest of the faculty.

Turning toward her, I said, "Miss. Adamson, would you be kind enough to notify Megan's teachers that she will have an impartial observer accompanying her to their classes. You might want to mention that if I observe any conduct I consider abusive or harmful, I will not hesitate to have them charged and arrested for assault or sexual misconduct with a minor. Also, does Megan need a hall pass to make her way to class."

At this, the smarmy grin dripped off Adamson's face like water and oil separating. She then shook herself and said, "No hall pass is needed by a Program participant and yes, I will pass on your notice to her teachers."

"Good, please do that." I replied and then picked up my load of books while saying to Megan, "Well, let's get these back to the library and then hit your second period class, shall we?"

Her nod and grin were all the answers I needed. So, holding my book load in one arm, I opened the door and ushered her out. As we walked to the library she slipped her arm through the crook of mine and managed to generate a wonderful sense of warmth in my chest. Gazing at her, I became so lost in her eyes again that we darn near walked right by the Library. I knew I'd have to really watch that in the future.

We managed to drop off my books with only one startled gasp from Ms. Rodgers and a minimum of paper shuffling. My guess is she didn't get too many naked people ducking into her library ... yet.


On the way to her second period biology class, I said, "Meg, we need to sit down and talk through a few issues sometime today. OK?"

A thoughtful look crossed over her face as she replied, "Yes, I know we do. But right this moment, I'm just deliriously happy and I can't wait to thank you properly for what you're doing."

Up until today, I would have thought it impossible for a human being to blush completely to the navel; but now I had empirical evidence that in fact, it was possible. In point of fact, it was too damned easy.

On entering her Biology classroom, I looked up in time to catch the expressions passing over Miss. Hanson's face. It looked like a riot in progress as feelings fought for domination. Shock warred with admiration, while longing fought its silent battle with lust. This glimpse into her personal war zone was almost instantly covered by a professional mask as she greeted us.

Turning to Megan, I said, "Go ahead and grab your seat Meg, I need to speak with Miss. Hanson a minute."

As Meg walked toward her chair, I proceeded to Miss. Hanson's desk where I leaned over and made certain that no one but her could hear me by whispering, "Where you advised of my new status?" Getting the nod, I said, "Good, you can consider me an observer. But I do need to clarify one point. Please be aware that I will not hesitate to file charges of abuse, assault or sexual misconduct with a minor if I see anything that even remotely looks like those things."

When her pupils dilated at this statement, I noticed the fear being chased off by the longing, which was making a comeback with a vengeance. It hit me right then that her longing was for the relationship that Megan and I were developing. A gentle look must have passed over my face as I said, "There is someone out there for you too, just keep looking."

With a smile edging its way onto her face, she replied, "Thank you, Thad."

I headed for the desk by Megan as Miss. Hanson addressed the class with, "As some of you may be aware, the Naked in School Program has been implemented here at Hillcrest High. You can all find information about it in the office or online. I want to encourage you to read through the rules thoroughly. Doing that could save you a lot of grief."

She then said, "Now while I do want to point out that one of the main goals of The Program is to see you all become comfortable with your sexuality and your body. This does not, by any stretch of the imagination, mean that it's a free for all."

She continued after a few seconds, with a deadly serious tone, "Gentlemen, you should all take that last statement to heart, because the penalties for assaulting a Program Participant carry the same weight as assaulting a policeman, or The President. I'm not even kidding you the tiniest iota here. If you think I am; let me extend my best wishes to you in your new role as a prison bitch, or as worm food. Those will be your only two options. So, once again, let me remind you to think before you act. That pause, could very well save your life."

As this little heads up was sinking in, she said, "Now, since we do have a Program Participant with us today, I'd like to include her in our lesson plan. Megan, would you be kind enough to join me up here?"

Meg glanced at me and I nodded my head once. We both rose and approached Miss. Hanson's desk. When we arrived, Miss. Hanson leaned over to Meg and said, "Megan, my lesson plan for this class involves a demonstration of Female Sexual Response today. Can you be my model? It will require touching your genital area."

Meg looked at me, and then stated, "Only if it's Thad that does the touching."

Miss. Hanson glanced at me and I nodded once. "Very well," she said. She then walked over to the corner of the room where something that looked like an adjustable hospital gurney sat waiting. She rolled this up by her desk and pulled the back into a five degree incline. She then dropped the foot area by the same amount and turned the contraption at about a thirty degree angle to the class. She then slid an oversized towel up to cover the thing and we both helped Meg to mount it.

Turning back to the class, she said, "All right. Now, what we will be demonstrating today is Female Sexual Response. So first off, let's see what you already know. What are some physical signs that a female is becoming sexually aroused?"

The answers that came back, interspersed with lots of giggling and snickers, were: hard nipples, heavy breathing, blushing and lubricating in the vaginal area. The members of the class then engaged in a round robin style discussion about each of these phenomena and reach a consensus that the only one that was a true sexual response was lubrication. All the others could be caused by other stimuli.

Miss. Hanson then had the students gather toward the class front in an arc around all three of us. After asking if everyone could see Megan well, she looked up at me, and said, "Thad, would you please stimulate Megan so the class can witness female response? I will call out the body parts you are touching and the corresponding reactions Megan is displaying."

At this, my hand drifted to her cheek and then gradually trailed kissing touches over the arc of her jaw line to her ears. I was caught up, once again, in her eyes and only peripherally aware of Miss. Hanson's travelogue. Meg's eyes had dilated to the size of Olympic pools and I fell in the deep end. The next time I became aware of my surroundings was when Miss. Hanson gently shook my shoulder and said, "Thad, we need to move on. Please touch Megan in other areas."

I could feel the intense blush covering my face as I nodded my response. As my hand drifted lower from her neck to her upper chest area, I heard Sally Rodgers say, "Miss. Hanson, I don't know how much more aroused you want Megan to become. She's doing a pretty good imitation of Niagara Falls right now and if her nipples get any harder, we could use them to cut diamonds."

There were a few more snickers and some nervous giggling at this, but overall, the classroom thrummed with a sense of awe. As my hand neared Meg's breasts, she suddenly began convulsing. Her eyes closed and then flew open, seeing nothing. As her lower torso left contact with the gurney, her legs sprang open and her feet slammed down on the gurney, pointing her groin area at the ceiling.

A fountain then erupted from her pussy. Luckily, everything that mattered was pointed straight at the ceiling. She showered both of us with her spending and then collapsed back while immediately trying her best to bury her head in my chest. I was frozen in place, locked in a state of wonder at what I had witnessed. This seemed to be a common state of being at that time, as no one else moved for a minute or two either.

Finally Miss. Hanson cleared her throat several times then said, "Needless to say, you probably will not be seeing anything even remotely that intense in the rest of this semester." Then looking down at Megan, she whispered, "Thank you, my dear. You showed them more than I ever dreamed possible." Turning her attention back to the class, she said, "Return to your desks and we will discuss what we have just witnessed." It took several minutes for everyone to shuffle back to their seating assignments and reminded me of a Zombie convention.

As the others were headed toward their desks, Miss. Hanson passed Megan and me some soft paper towels to dry off with. A warm grin spread across her face as she said, "Thad, you might want to let Megan dry herself off. Otherwise, we'll never get done here."

When everyone was seated, Miss. Hanson said, "Now, what you were all just privileged enough to witness firsthand is called Female Ejaculation. The reason I said you were privileged to see it, is because the phenomenon is so rare."

She continued after a thoughtful pause, "This should give you a clue. Approximately one tenth of one percent of the female population can display, or are capable having this happen. That works out to about twenty thousand females in the U. S. population of four hundred million people. For all you mathematically challenged folks; that also works out to one in two hundred thousand people."

After an even shorter pause, she said, "So, let me once again, caution all you Lotharios. If you decide to implement rule three, you had best approach Megan like she is a national treasure. Because, believe me, after this demonstration, she most assuredly is. Oh, I should mention that you won't have to worry about being arrested by the police, if you choose to abuse her. The student body and staff here will gladly crucify you on the front lawn of this school. I'll even volunteer to hold one of your wrists while they drive the spikes home."

After this last statement sank in there were a few gasps as people finally got the point. Though one kid, Jimmy Thompson, must have thought she was directing her comments at everyone except him, as he murmured, "I have got to get my hands on that."

Unfortunately for Jimmy, he was just a bit too loud with his comment and Miss. Hanson responded with, "James! Get up here, now!"

When he finally slouched his way to the front, she said with a completely straight face, "Did you think I was somehow kidding? Perhaps I should put a call through to maintenance and see if we can round up some nice rusty spikes for your imminent execution."

I'd never seen anyone turn that pale, that fast and I almost felt sorry for him. But after all, he had threatened my lady and deserved whatever came his way.

She turned and started heading toward the phone mounted on her class wall, but about halfway there she paused and then turned back to face us. As a thoughtful look passed over her face, she said, "I can certainly think of one way, to emphasize how much respect you should be showing any Program Participant. You will immediately undress and leave your clothing on my desk. The rest of this day you will spend under the Program Rules. You may pick up your clothing in the office at the end of the day and this event will not count as part of your week in The Program. Do you understand?"

The look on his face said, "This can't be happening", but as luck would have it, it was. Miss. Hanson's order was breaking through the impervious armor of youth. You know, the It can never happen to me mantra that all kids inundate themselves with.

The look on his face rapidly changed from one of shock to near dry heaves, as he began to disrobe. When he was naked and as close to an emotional wreck as I'd ever seen anyone come, he placed his folded clothing on the desk and turned to head for his desk.

Miss. Hanson, never one to pass up an opportunity to teach, cleared her throat and said, "James, aren't you forgetting something?" When his gaze reached her face, she motioned with her eyes at Megan.

Jimmy must have been fairly intelligent, as he got the message right away. Turning his tear streaked face to Megan, he said, "I'm truly sorry Megan. Can you forgive me?"

With her head still resting on my abs, she nodded and said, "Yes, I can. But don't do that to anyone else again, OK?"

A sheepish grin started to play across his face then, as he said, "OK, I promise."

He turned once again and started heading toward his seat when Miss. Hanson said, "James, you might want to make sure all your friends know how deadly serious we are about molesting Program Participants."

As he turned back toward her, he said, "I'm pretty sure this will get the point across, Ma'am," while sweeping his hand up and down in front of his, now, very naked body.

She just chuckled lightly, while she replied with, "Yes, I'm sure it will add quite a bit of weight to your words."

As she said this, I noticed that her eyes, while following his hand had finally dropped down the length of Jimmy's body. When her gaze reached his mid-section I saw her pupils dilate a bit and a slight blush start to cross her cheeks. I quickly glanced at Jimmy and was fairly amazed myself.

Considering the emotional cement mixer he had just been rolled around in, I wasn't too surprised to see him in a limp state. What did surprise me, and I guess Miss. Hanson also, was his five inch flaccid length. A thought out of the blue went through my head right then, Holy shit! He's sure to be real popular with the girls.

About this time the end of class bell rang and kids started boiling toward the door. I helped Megan down from the gurney contraption and as we gathered her books. A moment later I noticed Jimmy had already picked up a couple of admirers and they seemed to be determined to encourage him to full staff posture. I guess an eight to eight and a half inch cock really isn't intimidating after all. The girls were certainly drooling. Heck, even Miss. Hanson had a pair of Owl Eyes going full tilt.


On our way to her third period Psychology class I got the distinct impression of being relegated to bait-fish dropped into a shark-tank. Megan must have picked up on this also, as she drew me closer and in a lowered voice said, "Thad, I don't want to be touched between my legs by anyone but you. Can you be the keeper of the gate in case I start to get carried away?"

"It would be my privilege, Love."

When we had reached the halfway point to her next class, three of the largest egos in the school materialized in front of us. Yes, I'm talking about football players. From left to right we had: John Sanders the running back, Phil Larson the half back and Bart Myers the tight end.

Sanders let loose with, "Well, what have we here?", along with a look similar to a starving dog looking at a thick steak.

At this, I stepped in front of Megan and said, "Well, that depends on your intention, John. If you intend to make a reasonable request according to The Program rules, you have a fairly pleasant experience in store. If on the other hand, you intend to abuse this Participant; you have a six foot, below ground, condo waiting for you."

This drew the expected, "What the fuck are you talking about, Hamilton?"

I chuckled as I said, "None of you even read the penalties for assaulting a Participant, did you?"

At the head shakes, I continued, "Well let me fill in the blanks for you then. When you assault a Program student, you might as well be doing the same thing to a Policeman, or The President. Because the penalties you will draw will be exactly the same; prison or death."

"Yeah, right," they responded.

"If you think I'm shitting you. Go find Jimmy Thomson and ask him. All he did was make a rude comment and now he's spending the rest of today, bare ass naked," I replied.

Bart spat out, "This is BS man."

"You think so?" I replied while trying to sound shocked, then stepping out of their line of sight to Megan, I said in the most emotionally devoid tone I could devise, "OK, which one of you heroes wants to play worm food so your buddies can maybe get the point? What? No volunteers?"

I pause long enough for this to sink in, then added in a lighter tone, "Might I suggest you guys actually read the Program rules before you get yourselves killed by doing something stupid? Miss. Hanson was going to crucify Jimmy on the front lawn until she came up with the bare ass naked option-B. Ask any of the people that were in class, if that's true. Oh, and by the way, I'm feeling generous today. So I'm going to give you guys a free pass this time. Don't fuck it up and make me regret this."

By this time, they were looking at Megan like she was covered in Plutonium -- Unshielded Plutonium, or like she had just transformed into an instant Typhoid Mary and actually flinched back at Megan's first step. I knew then that we had finally broken through their lust induced trances and I guided Megan around the trio as we headed on to her third period class, asking her, "Are you all right, dear?"

The trembling head shake and convulsive grab of her hand said, "Not yet," but her eyes said, "With you here; oh God, yes!"


As we walked into Mr. Hall's Psychology class, he looked up and said, "Ah, Program Participants, how wonderful."

On hearing the plural form, I knew I had to clue him in. It also made me pretty pissed off again at Miss. Adamson who was supposed to have passed the word. Walking to his desk, I said, "Mr. Hall, did Miss. Adamson contact you this morning?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.