Runner - Cover

Runner

Copyright© 2010 by Monbade

Chapter 18

January, month of snow:

Mathew:

Christmas and New Years had come and gone, as had January, without incident. More snow had fallen over the mountain passes. For some reason, there had been more snow this year. At least, that's what Tyron said before he and his brother left, three days ago, for Driggs. I had talked with CodieAnn last night, and she thinks it's because of the lack of smog being thrown up into the atmosphere. I was standing just inside the door, getting ready to head out to feed the horses and cows. I was waiting for Norman to finish his cup of coffee. Looking at the temperature gage, I shivered at the thought of -9 degrees.

"Ready?" Norman asked as he came up to me putting his jacket on.

"Fuck no. That's cold," I said pointing at the gage on the window.

"Yeah, it is. But the wood isn't getting carried in here while we watch it. Nor are the animals getting fed," he replied.

"You're so right," I replied and zipped up my parka, pulled my gloves on and picked up my rifle.

We walked out of the house, closing the door tightly. Our rifles were hanging over our shoulders as we made our way through the fresh snow that had fallen yesterday and last night. We reached the barn, and went inside to feed the horses and cows. The barn stank because it was too cold to let them out.

Between the two of us, we loaded the wagon with the night waste and gave the horses and cows new hay and feed. Finished with that, we led the first of the female cows to the milking section where we washed them off and proceeded to milk them. By seven, we had the barn finished, the milk back in the house with the eggs and the wagon emptied.

"If all goes well, John and Tim should be back, today," Norman said as he laid the eggs on the counter for his wife.

"Thank you, honey ... and yes, they should be back this afternoon," Natalie replied as she carried the eggs to the sink, and washed them in soap and water to remove any contaminate from the shells.

I grabbed another mug of coffee and took a long swallow of the hot drink. Setting it down, I sat down at the table. CodieAnn and Katie came over. They had something hidden in their hands as they sat down on opposite sides of me.

Looking at the two girls, and their grins, I knew something was up so I asked, "Uhhh, what's up ladies?"

"How much do you love us," Katie asked.

"Yes, how much?" CodieAnn added as she batted her eyes at me.

"You know I love all of you. Now spit it out," I said.

"You're going to be mad," Katie replied as she lowered her eyes to look at the table.

"Nothing any of you can do would make me mad at you. Now, please tell me what's wrong," I replied.

I watched as CodieAnn and Katie pulled their hands out from under the table as my other wife Nicole came over and set a plate down in front of me. I looked at the two identical plastic applicators and then looked up at the girls as the blue line registered in my mind. Standing up, I pulled both of them to me and kissed them deeply.

"How long?" I asked.

"Well Codie and I have always been identical on our periods and so if its right, then about twenty days," Katie said.

My mind counted back and it dawned on me it was the twenty-fifth of December. Kissing both of them again, I replied, "You two just gave me the best Christmas gift ever, not counting all of you ladies that I love."

Both girls beamed their smiles at me and hugged me. They turned and ran out of the room as Norman came over and sat down.

"About time they told you," he said as he started eating his omelet.

"You knew?" I asked.

"Those girls seemed to start glowing around the thirty-first of December. So yeah, I knew, because they had the same glow I saw on Natalie every time she was with child," he replied as he took another bite.

I lowered my mug of coffee and looked at Norman and asked, "You're joking right?"

"Nope, and if my eyes are right, I think you have three more girls wanting babies too ... well, four, but Nicole has a IUD that's good for three more years and I'm not sure on Violet," Norman replied with a chuckle.

I looked at my father-in-law and groaned as I placed my head in my hands.

"Get used to it boy, you're the one in love with seven women," he said as he finished his food and handed the plate to Nicole, stood up and walked away chuckling more.

He couldn't see the grin plastered to my face as I watched him walk away and then I started to finish my food. The omelet Nicole and Natalie had made was covered in homemade salsa and lots of cheese. I was devouring the food like I hadn't eaten in days while Nicole kept my mug filled with hot coffee to go with it.

"Mathew, you're really not mad at them?" Nicole asked as she sat down beside me.

Setting the fork full of food down, I asked, "Why would I be mad?"

"Because we didn't talk about having more babies," she replied as she picked up one of my slices of toast and covered it with homemade blackberry jam.

Reaching out, I pulled her into my lap and kissed her before I answered her.

"Nicole, before I met all of you, it was just me. I didn't even have a twenty to my name if I remember right or even a place to call my own except for my truck. Now, I have you and all my other ladies, some good friends, and a home to live in. For all the love you give me, I'll do what I can to make you happy. If 'happy' for you girls, is lots of kids, then I'll do my damndest to make sure I fulfill every wish you want. Ok?"

"Ok," she replied and then kissed me with a sly grin on her face.

"Good," I replied as I licked the blackberry jam of her lips and then wagged my eyebrows at her, which caused her to start laughing.

"Get a room you two!" Natalie said to me and her daughter.

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

I picked Nicole up, and carried her up the stairs, where I dropped her on the bed.

Nicole shrieked and started giggling as I pulled my clothes off. She wasn't far behind me as I stripped. I was pulling my socks off when Nicole said my name.

"Mathew."

I looked up at Nicole, she was lying on her back, her knees bent, holding her hands out to me. Her long black hair was draped across the pillows, as I stood there holding a fucking sock. I looked at the sock, then back at her. The sock flew up and over my shoulder as I tossed it away as I climbed between her legs and kissed her.

"Fuck me ... hard! Give me a baby!" she whispered as I sunk deeply into her wet moist hole.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.