Shrewswood Terrace
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Rumpleforeskin

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Pete is a man who worked hard to create his own success. Katherine is a spoiled millionaire’s daughter with a temperament like the Furies. Will the shrew be tamed or must he kiss Kate with his whip? Starts slow, get nasty... The Rache Code applies, something probably to offend everyone.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Slow   Caution   Transformation   Nudism  



Mr. Minotas was not a fool and nothing escaped his eagle eyes and sharp ears. The man was as smart as a whip and had spies in countless places. The idea that Kate and Pete had suddenly formed an extremely close attachment, and some of the rather peculiar particulars such as Kate now wearing nothing but a slave collar while at home, came to his ears quite early in their relationship, if not even sooner! The fact that her sister and new brother-in-law often made long weekend visits with them, and what passed for family recreation, didn't elude him either.

Overtly, the elderly gentleman said nothing to spoil their secrets, but there was much back-slapping, winking and hints about a most suitable wedding present already prepared for the day Pete wished to make the arrangement permanent. So far, Pete liked his new role as Master over Kate, and they were still searching for new limits of 'Bitch's' obedience. So far, they hadn't found any.

The idea of marriage was becoming much more palatable to Pete, assuming there could be a suitably authoritative Master/slave ceremony, and 'Bitch' would still be just as eager to please her man in any way possible after the ceremony. Slightly grudgingly over whisky and cigars, Mr. Minotas received the greatest wish of his heart, as Pete agreed to formally propose to his daughter ... pending the day he could find just the 'right sort of ring' for an abject slut of a slave to wear. Nothing gets past Mr. Minotas, and laughingly he presented his future son-in-law with the address of a high end custom jeweler in San Francisco that specialized in the fetish market. A large platinum 'slave's collar' with a diamond inside of the central bondage ring. Oh yes, it would do! Pete didn't even need to order Kate to put it on, she crawled to it of her own free will and begged him to put it on her finger.

This was the first overt physical symbol of her obedience to him, but it would by no means become her last.

The hinted wedding gift just confused the situation even more - Mr. Minotas had paid the initial one million dollar 'earnest money and application fee for a mansion in the single most exclusive sub-division in all of central California. Rock stars, Hollywood royalty and garden variety multi-billionaires had often applied and had invariably been rejected for membership in this unusual and rather elite community, and usually there were only one of two vacancies for admission each year.

The publically available information about Shrewswood Terrace was nearly non-existent. They were somewhat remote and very mysterious, up in the hills overlooking the redwoods about ten miles from the nearest large town. They were a walled and gated community that didn't tolerate strangers, burglars or paparazzi with telephoto lens cameras. The property itself was technically all owned by the Terrace Association, thus keeping the names of its 'leasing' residents private and confidential. They apparently valued their privacy there extremely highly!

A formal letter confirmed that the prerequisite one million dollar application fee had been received but this was no guarantee that Peter would even be selected for an interview. This year, according to the notification, there were a total of seven couples in consideration for residence, but likely only three families would receive a formal request for an interview for the two available vacancies.

The Terrace Association made it very clear that an extremely thorough background check would be conducted to screen the seven candidates and that a contract giving approval for this investigation would arrive shortly in the mail, accompanied by a rather long and extensive questionnaire. Pete signed the contract grudgingly. It granted unusually permissive rights to investigate his finances and general character, and he was not all certain he wished his unusual relationship with his fiancée, not to mention her sister and brother-in-law, to be reveal. Their agents would be extremely thorough, and Pete was certain that they would soon receive a notice declining to even interview them.

Likewise, the questionnaire was nearly three hundred questions, of which a great many were extremely personal. Although none of the questions pertained to their sex life, a good psychologist could learn a great deal about Peter or Katherine's general personality from the answers.


After a month had passed, Pete had nearly quite forgotten about the Terrace Association entirely, when out of the blue at work a courier arrived at his office with signature confirmation letter from them. This contained another legal notice informing him that he and Katherine were still under active consideration for residency, pending a formal interview with both himself and Kate, scheduled for 9 a.m. this next Friday. The interview process would be 'intense and probing', and could last for as much as eight to twelve hours, he was warned.

If anything, this notion disturbed him even more than filling out that long questionnaire had! He wasn't at all sure why he wanted to be a member of an ultra-secretive neighborhood. Their vices and perversions were legal, with everyone of proper legal age and those in submission doing this of their own free will. There was no reason that they needed to hide their unconventional relationships, but Pete did admit that such public knowledge of their vices wouldn't be especially good for business, or Mr. Minotas's family reputation. Kate was becoming proud of her servitude, but she admitted that perhaps living in place guaranteed of privacy would help protect her father.

By the morning of the interview, the conservatively dressed soon-to-be married couple was on jagged nerves as they drove up to the tall sturdy gate of Shrewswood Terrace and they announced their names and showed identification to the two guards. Their appointment was confirmed and they were directed to the first large house on the left, which was the Association office.

There was no one waiting for them inside the office, but Pete quickly noticed that there was a printed sign on a door bidding them the enter here, when they arrived. This new room was fairly large but extremely dimly lit, with just a central light in the room illuminating two plain wooden chairs. At the edge of the light they could see a large demi-lune table with five hooded and shrouded figures seated behind it, much like some sort of ancient Renaissance secret society or 'star chamber', secretly determining the fates of others.

"Please be seated the whispering voice of the center shrouded figure said. This is your formal interview for consideration for residency here in Shrewswood Terrace, and as such it is of the utmost important that both of you speak plainly and truly to every question put to you without prevarication, hesitation or falsehood. Be assured that as part of your investigation we already know the truth of most important matters, and we have the means to extract and separate other less likely lies from the truth. You are naturally concerned that we are robed and hooded, that you cannot see or faces or know our names. This is quite appropriate as you are not yet, nor perhaps ever will become, a member of our select community, and have not the right to know or guess our identities. First, you will be asked a few questions together and if things proceed smoothly some additional questions will be asked of you in private. We are seeking veracity in all things within these walls and we cannot tolerate any deception or falsehood. Do you understand and accept these and all other conditions for these interviews?"

"I do." Peter and Katherine said, with their stomachs both leaping nearly up their throats as they became even more nervous.

"Then we shall begin." The spectral voice announced. "First, describe to us the nature of your sexual relationship, both precisely but concisely."

Now it comes, Pete thought. The moment he had been dreading for the last month. There was no getting around it or evading it and it was almost with relief that he began to answer in a slightly cracking soft voice.

"Kate and I have a dominant/submissive relationship, where she has willingly, and even eagerly, fully submitted herself to my discipline over every single aspect of her life."

"I see." The voice shrouded in darkness said. "Kate, is this so, that you willingly serve him and what is your slave name that your master calls you by?"

Kate's eyes never left the floor but in a weak voice she replied, "Yes Sir, he is my Master, and in his house my usual slave name is Bitch."

There was some slight muffled discussion for a few moments by the hooded figures before their apparent leader spoke again.

"Peter, your slave appears ill at ease, if it would make her feel more 'at home' so to speak, you may instruct her to assume a more comfortable or casual position." Pete was a bit surprised, but he thought he at once understood the meaning.

"Bitch! Remove your dress and assume the position upon the floor!" He barked, and 'Bitch' hastened to obey. If she had any modesty about appearing more than half naked in front of complete strangers, she didn't betray it. Dressed now only in her heels, hose and a garter belt she knelt on the carpeted floor with her knees spread quite widely open and her back arched up to best display her breasts. Her eyes still didn't leave the floor but inside she was filled with relief. The fear that had gripped her was now fading as her submissive persona once again took control over her. Fears and worries were now strictly her master's concern, now she didn't need to think anymore — just obey. This was a considerable relief to her.

There was a moment of additional whispered consultation by the shadowy figures but their leader soon replied, "Your slave, for a girl new to her submission, obeys and holds her position well. Was much discipline needed to evoke her proper behavior?"

"Very little." Pete admitted. "She fought and resisted her need to submit at first, but once she decided that I had mastered her, her obedience came quickly and willingly. She often disobeys on purpose now, just so that I can have the opportunity to correct her. Otherwise, she would require very little coercion or discipline."

"Bitch, is that so?" The voice asked and Peter turned to her and gave her permission to reply.

"Sir, this slave is happy and enjoys her submission and often disobeys just to give Master an opportunity to correct me, and teach me deeper and more complete submission to him. I was not a good person for much of my life ... I treated people like servants and my servants like slaves, but now I am most happy when I am treated as a slave by my master. I need to be controlled, restricted and often bound in submission, chastised or even whipped, to remind myself of my new place in life ... and also that it is also a new happier life for me."

"Is your master firm or sparing with the whip?"

"Neither and both, Sir. He applies it only for my correction or for my pleasure, for I have found that I need and require the stimulation of sometimes considerable pain in order enjoy even greater pleasure, as I cannot achieve sexual release, upon my master's permission, without at least some pain. This has always been so, and has me much unhappiness in life before I submitted to my master ... this caused anger and unhappiness that I willingly spread to others in my life before I learned and accepted submission."

"Speaking of 'others', does anyone else regularly share your bed ... or sexual appetites?"

Peter sighed again, and hoped that his feelings of dread didn't obviously cloud his face. Once again, these strangers seemed to know all of his secrets and he realized that once again he had no other choice than to confess everything.

"Katherine's younger sister Bianca and her husband Oscar have a very unusual and unconventional relationship. She had enjoyed a great many lovers in the past, including myself, but was delighted to discover that one of her boyfriends was also a secret cross-dresser and very much a wimp and sexual submissive himself. She strongly encouraged these weaknesses in him and he soon became her complete submissive in all things, becoming in most ways her idealized lesbian lover — a wimp man who can become a woman under her molding. The fact that Oscar had a rather small penis only increased her desire to subject him to even greater indignities, which he readily accepted, and indeed enjoys. Oscar, now mostly living as 'Traci' now, was given a vasectomy before their marriage and instructed that other 'better' men would be performing all of his marital duties for him. His cock is kept locked inside a chastity belt from which is it only rarely released to masturbate, as a special reward for pleasing feminine behavior. Bianca has already had all of his body hair permanently removed and has started him on female hormone treatments so that he can grow breasts and become a true woman, but as of now she does not intend to have his cock and balls removed, and for now this pleases me as well. Soon, except for his tiny wimp cock, he will be a woman in every meaning way."

With a deep breath, Pete continued. "Currently, Bianca is three months pregnant with my child, and she and her cuckold husband both submit to me in bed. Cucky, whose slave name is 'Asshole' is the bottom slave and is most eager to obey any command in the bedroom, or outside of it. Bitch was the bottom slave until recently, but her earnest efforts recently have earned her a slight promotion. For now, I have decided not to breed Bitch, as she is still new to her chosen life as a slave and is still learning a great many things about her new life of submission. Also, for our mutual pleasure, she currently often endures extreme bondage and certain other acts of S&M, which is still a new learning experience for both of us, and is currently unsuited if she were to become pregnant. Her sister, my other slave Bianca, or 'Cunt' is a switch, both obeying me as a submissive but is in turn the mistress for both Bitch and Asshole, if I am not present. While she enjoys some light bondage and humiliation, pain does not increase her sexual arousal, so her discipline is minimal. Asshole sometimes loves his ass and cock and balls whipped before he is sodomized and the pain/pleasure is often enough to allow him to ejaculate without other stimulation."

"Do Cunt and Asshole now live with you?"

"Not at present, but they visit us every weekend. Under appropriate circumstances, I would enjoy their living with us on a permanent basis, so that they could live in permanent submission along with Bitch. Cunt is an incorrigible slut and out of my supervision she enjoys bringing home strange unknown men to use her and humiliate cucky. I disapprove of this, as I don't want either of my slaves to catch some infection."

"As Asshole's master, what sort of training does he receive?"

"His mistress had already trained him well as a trannie cuckold wimp, eager to serve her in every demeaning way. He enjoys cleaning creampies from her orifices and drinks her urine at least once a day and usually bathes in it as well. When serving me, he orally cleans me after I use his wife, orally or anally, and sometimes ... well, often ... I'll use his ass as well. Sometimes, one of the sisters will fuck his ass with a big strap-on cock, if he's been good, but he is not usually allowed the privilege of release, and never inside any orifice."

"Do you consider yourself bisexual?"

"Not really. I see Asshole as a trannie wimp, and as his breasts continue to grow, I probably won't even think of him as a wimp man any further, but just another woman in training that wants and desires to be used and abused. On the other hand, I feel no discomfort when he sucks my cock or I fuck his ass. I have accepted the fact within myself that I enjoy my power over him, to attempt to demean him further, the same as I feel with both of my female submissives."

The questions lasted for hours it seemed, as Pete and occasionally Kate, explained how they came to find one another, and how the sisters had attempted to play a joke upon Peter, by bringing Bianca's fiancée into bed, disguised as a woman, and how the tables had been turned.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.