Shrewswood Terrace - Cover

Shrewswood Terrace

Copyright© 2010 by Rumpleforeskin

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Pete is a man who worked hard to create his own success. Katherine is a spoiled millionaire’s daughter with a temperament like the Furies. Will the shrew be tamed or must he kiss Kate with his whip? Starts slow, get nasty... The Rache Code applies, something probably to offend everyone.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   TransGender   CrossDressing   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Slow   Caution   Transformation   Nudism  

That Friday evening Pete went and arranged tickets for a show that evening and phoned Katherine at 4 p.m. to invite her. They confirmed that he would pick her up at eight o'clock exactly, as the show began an hour and a half later. She agreed.

At 7:50 p.m. Pete arrived to find that Katherine not only wasn't ready, but that she hadn't even gotten into the shower yet to start getting ready. Frankly this was no surprise at all to him and with some slight amusement he began to time exactly how long it would actually take her to get ready this evening.

She didn't even make it into the shower until after 8:30, and then she didn't manage to get dressed until after 9. At 10 p.m. she was still working on her hair and makeup.

The final presentation of the pampered package didn't finally arrive downstairs until 10:45 p.m., when she announced that she was all ready to go!

Pete just smiled and tore the show tickets in half and scattered them on the marble floor of the entry way.

"The show is already over. Sorry, you're too late. I expect my dates to be punctual and on-time. This is the one and only time that I will ever wait for you to get ready to go out again. Words mean things, eight o'clock means eight o'clock ... precisely, not ten forty-five, and I expect you to respect my time. The next time I will leave — on time — with or without you. Are we quite understood?"

Katherine screamed and threw her shoes at him as he left. They missed, but not by much. Pete sighed and turned and left the house to a torrent of verbal abuse. Apparently talking to Kate was just like talking to Rennie!


Two weeks later Pete gave it another try, dinner and a show. He informed her two days in advance that he would pick up her up precisely at 8 p.m. and she agreed to be ready.

Of course, she was not. At least she was showered this time when he arrived at 7:45 p.m.

"I'm leaving at 8:00," He announced, "with you or without you!" She replied with numerous obscenities.

Bianca, who usually had a rather full social schedule, happened to be home that evening and she couldn't restrain herself from laughing at her older sisters expense.

"Bianca, are you doing anything this evening?" Pete asked.

"Not yet." She shyly answered with a smile.

'I will take the first properly dressed female that presents herself to me within the next fourteen minutes out to dinner and a show!" Pete loudly shouted so that Katherine couldn't help but to hear. She replied with more obscenities.

Bianca took off for her room like a rocket and reappeared less than ten minutes later in a perfectly nice little black dress and heels. Of Katherine there was no sign at all.

At the dot of 8:00, Pete left the Minotas house, dodging yet another pair of shoes that were being thrown at him from an extremely angry Kate who was still in her bathrobe on the upstairs balcony.

Technically Bianca had to cheat a little and needed to still put on her jewelry and makeup in the car and then give her hair a final brushing, but Pete was perfectly happy to pretend that he didn't notice.

The evening was very pleasant and delightful, and more than once Pete was a little disappointed that Bianca already had quite enough suitors. Like her older sister, she had quite a reputation for being wild and more than a little crazy, but tonight she was quiet and respectful and extremely pleasant company all evening long.

On the drive home, Pete also learned that her reputation was perhaps quite deserved. She smiled at him and gave him a peck on the cheek and then suddenly her face was right in his lap! She skillfully unzipped his pants and without hesitation wrapped her lips around his stiffening cock and she began to suck him while he drove ... albeit slower and much more carefully now. Finally he pulled over to the side so that he could properly enjoy her ministrations. She was extremely orally talented and obvious had quite a bit of hands-on practical experience.

Pete hadn't been getting laid very much lately and the softness of Bianca's warm mouth and tongue soon caused him to ejaculate quite a bit sooner than he would have liked. She didn't seem to mind and swallowed it all right down and when she was done licking his cock and her lips she smiled and gave him another even bigger kiss on the cheek.

"This is just a thank you for putting Kate down a few notches. Don't get used to it, but the next time you can put her down another peg or two I'm sure I can come up with a suitable and appropriate reward!"

With that she gave his cock another lick around the head or two and gave it a wet kiss before tucking it carefully away and rezipping up his pants. Now this was a lady who knew how to properly treat a date!


It was a month later before Pete bothered to try again. Katherine was still in a righteous fury, but since she no longer had a car and had her absurdly large allowance cut off, she was starting to recognize that most of her so called friends were indeed pretty much parasites, and they had all now gone off to other free-spending hosts. She wasn't at all happy to learn that she had no true friends that wanted to spend any time with her.

This time he invited her for a black tie event on Saturday night that was being held at an exclusive San Francisco restaurant. He gave her plenty of notice a few days ahead of time and told her that in order to catch the chartered plane flight up to San Francisco and arrive in time, she would need to be ready to go and leave the house no later than six-fifteen. He again phoned that Saturday morning to remind her to start getting ready... early. Still, it was to no avail. Kate still thought that she could bend him to her will and make him wait ... like she had done to all of her previous boyfriends. Peter, she had found to her discomfort, was a man of sterner principles.

When Pete arrived right before six o'clock, Katherine was 'mostly ready', namely that she had already tried on and rejected at least ten different outfits, all of which were now lying on her bedroom floor. With the winking connivance of Bianca, Pete once again uttered forth his challenge to the ladies of the household that he would take any and all of them that were properly dressed and ready to go as of dot of 6:15.

"Kate, you can be in the car in fifteen minutes or not go at all!" Pete added for good measure.

Pete didn't feel the slightest bit of pity for the panic that Katherine was in, but when she came stumbling down the stairs at 6:18 p.m. with her dress and hair in a mess and shoes still clutched in her hand, she saw only the sight of Pete's car leaving the driveway with Bianca inside it as his date. She had a magnificent temper tantrum that would put any toddler child to shame and was smashing the fine china before she was finally subdued by the butler and a maid and packed off to be locked in her room, where she broke anything and everything she could lay her hands on.

Bianca and Pete had a much nicer evening. They enjoyed the formal party in San Francisco and once again on the return drive in the limo to the airport, Bianco indulged herself in sucking off Pete's cock to a full creamy orgasm, swallowing down every drop. Once they were in Pete's car after the short flight, she surprised him by sucking him again vigorously until he was rock hard once more and then she climbed on top of his lap and pushed her tiny thong panty to one side and mounted herself upon his rigid cock. The tiny straps of her clingy little black dress soon were pulled down her arms and soon her small but firm breasts were exposed to Pete's hands and eager mouth while she rode him like a woman possessed.

"We'll have to stop doing this sooner or later." She whispered in a husky heat while she nibbled on his ear. Her cunt was sopping wet, but still she felt vise tight around him as her vaginal muscles milked his shaft with each bounce in his lap.

"I know." Pete replied, right before his balls unloaded yet another full load of semen inside of her. "But as long as your sister is remaining difficult, I wouldn't be at all disappointed to continue to get to know you a little better."

They kissed for awhile while Pete's cum slowly finished its last dribblings inside of her and he caressed her nearly bare ass, his finger probing and questing for her tight little asshole. She giggled, but pushed his hand gently away.

"Sorry lover, I have to have something saved for my future husband that a hundred men haven't already explored before him." She said with a wink, and then began the serious task of cleaning up Pete's very sticky cum covered cock. She was very thorough and it took quite awhile. Long enough that Pete got rock hard once again and a few minutes later the two of them ended up outside of the family mansion, fucking on the hood of the car in the driveway, with Bianca standing bent over the hood wearing nothing but her high heels and a necklace and screaming like a banshee while Pete banged into her cunt, hard from behind.

In the heat of the moment while they madly fucked, as Bianca was sloppy wet with love juices all over herself, Pete's well lubricated cock slipped out and partially entered into her tight virginal ass.

"Shit! You've done it now ... Ooooo ... Well, leave it there and fuck me in my shitter harder!" She grunted and was soon screaming in orgasm as she twiddled her clit frantically while her sister's boyfriend fucked her tight formerly virgin ass until she was nearly delirious with joy.

Somehow, Pete finally found himself able to cum for yet a third time and he blasted his last and final load deep into her long neglected rear.

"Fuck! I loved that!" She panted. "That's exactly what Katherine needs, a good ass fucking! Well, maybe actually a very long hard spanking followed by an even longer hard butt fucking. Let me know if you need any more practice before you start on her though!"

Somehow they managed to get Bianca mostly cleaned up and semi-respectable, but they noticed without much caring that Katherine had been watching them fucking from her bedroom window and she was now incensed! Forcing her bedroom door open, she watched from the staircase as her sister entered the house with a flushed and smiling face with her semen stained dress just barely back in place. In her fury it was plainly obvious that her sisterly rival had been extremely well fucked and didn't have the slightest regret. Infuriated, Katherine set upon her young sister with a heavy hairbrush and knocked her about a good deal before her father and the household staff arrived to help Pete rescue her.

Katherine spent the next three weeks locked back into her bedroom (which had been stoutly reinforced) with her meals delivered on a tray until she pledged to be civil and control her temper. Sort of ... everyone was fairly certain that her fingers were crossed when she made that final promise.


The next attempt at a date, the Friday night after her release from solitary confinement, went slightly better, but only just barely.

Katherine was dressed on time, but the standards were slightly lower and only a 'casual dress' was requested. She still just barely made it, hopped down the staircase on one shoe at the scheduled time of 7:45 p.m. on the dot. That bouncing view was unfortunately pretty much the highlight of the evening.

The pre-dinner entertainment was forty minutes spent appearing at a benefit for a local elementary school, at the personal request of Mr. Minotas, who wished Pete to attend the function and present a donation check on his behalf. Katherine hit the wine bar early and hard and sucked down at least five glasses during their brief stay. Then in an increasingly loud voice, she began to make catty criticisms of the way most of the other women were dressed.

Pete reminded her once that perhaps not all of the other women present had (or used to have) $1000 a week clothing budgets. When her loud sneering became impossible to ignore, Pete grabbed her hard by the arm and she was unceremoniously towed out of the school reception hall and in an ungentle manner threw her ass into the car and took her straight home, unfed.

"Ha! I still looked better than all of those other cows in that barn yard!" She sneered when Pete opened the car door to let her out at home.

"The only ill-mannered cow I saw is the one now standing in front of me." He replied.

She slapped him, hard.

"That's the first and only free shot you'll ever take at me!" He glared and pointed at her to enter her house before he lost his temper.

She slapped him again, harder. He slapped her right back, just as hard.

She slapped him again, even harder. He slapped her again right back and she fell flat on her ass weeping.

Pete hoped that this would be the end of it, but Kate was as stubborn as they come. She instead took another swing at him but missed as he grabbed her again by the arm and pushed her face first into a large nearby compost heap in the front garden where some new rose bushes were about to be planted next to the driveway. She tried to stand up in the large shit pile but fell over again on her ass this time, now covering herself in manure all over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.