Doing My Aunt Dottie and Her Sister - Cover

Doing My Aunt Dottie and Her Sister

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My introduction to sex was from my Aunt Dorothy who then invited her sister to join us. It was sex like I never, ever expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

As you can tell from the title, I've had sex with my Aunt Dottie. Here's how it started.

My parents had been saving for their twentieth anniversary and were going on a six-week cruise that included a two-week archeological dig during the middle two weeks.

I was thirteen, it was the beginning of summer vacation and I was to spend the time at my aunt's house, about two miles away. She's a high school teacher and has the summer off, so it worked out perfect. I always liked my Aunt Dorothy, everyone called her, Dottie, she was Mom's younger sister, thirty-two, streaky blond hair (that doesn't sound very pretty but it is when you see it), just about my height, five-five, nice figure, I've seen her in a bikini and she's powered a lot of my jack-off sessions, bigger boobs than my mom, nice legs and a beautiful ass, her bikini, especially shows her ass, it's wonderful, believe me.

On the third day I was there, I was going to take a shower and as I opened the bathroom door, I realized my aunt was already in there though it was too late to just close the door and walk away, I was already inside.

There she was, bending over to pick something up, facing the other way, her beautiful butt naked, her pussy just peeking out from between her thighs. She raised up, turned, she had on a tee shirt, and yelled for me to get out.

I apologized as I backed out and closed the door, a hard-on rising in my shorts like never before. Wow, she was one sexy woman. For sure.

After that, I kind of made myself scarce holing up in my room (I did get in a great jack-off session, dreaming of my Aunt Dotties' pussy) until dinnertime.

As I came into the kitchen, she was at the stove and she was wearing a short skirt and a tee shirt. She had beautiful legs which immediately began to give me another hard-on.

She turned to see me, than said, "Sit down Gabe, I want to talk with you. Let me turn this off," and she turned off the stove and came over to the kitchen table and sat next to me.

"Gabe, are you a virgin?"

I sat there for, well, I'm not sure how long, really, the question just stopped me in my tracks.

"Um, well, yes, yes, I am."

"So, you've never had sex with a girl or a woman?"

"No."

She took my hand, stood up, said, "Well, I think we should fix that, then," and led me down the hall to her bedroom. As she dragged me behind her, my heart was racing, there was no other meaning to her statement, it seemed clear ... I was going to get fucked. And by my beautiful Aunt Dottie.

When we got in her room, she took me in her arms and began kissing me. Oh, I've never, ever been kissed like that. It was sex. Her tongue was in my mouth, one arm around my back gripping my butt, her other hand down rubbing my, now gigantic (for me), bulge.

It took me a bit before I fully realized that I was here for sex, sex with my aunt, that she was groping me and why the hell didn't I do some feeling and groping of my own. So, with one hand I pressed against her boob, squeezing it gently as I ran my other hand down her back and up under her skirt and gipping her butt cheek.

She began tugging my shirt up out of the waistband of my shorts, then up off my head as she bent down and began licking and sucking one of my nipples as one of her hands continued to rub and massage the lump in my pants. Before I knew it, she had my shorts tugged to the floor and my briefs soon followed.

"My, Gabe, you're, what, thirteen?" I nodded my head and she smiled, "Well, you have a very nice cock, Gabe, your Aunt Dot is going to enjoy it very much. You just wait and see."

As she crouched before me, me standing there, now naked with my dick pointing right at her, I watch, in what seemed like slow-motion at the time, her lips open, advance and close around my dick followed by the most wonderful feeling of my life. The first few sucks weakened me as I stood there being totally pleasured, like nothing in my life before.

"Oh, Aunt Dottie, oh, that feels so good, oh, you're making me feel so good."

She looked up at me smiling as she sucked and sucked. I was frozen, I couldn't have moved if the house had caught fire. She had one hand up under me gently rubbing my balls, sucking me and sucking me, I just couldn't hold out any longer and cummed and cummed into her mouth as she eagerly sucked away all my juice, then moved back and licked across the tip of my cock as more cum seeped out.

"Oh, Aunt Dottie, that was the best thing in my whole life. That was awesome, I love you so much. Thank you for doing that for me."

"Oh, your Aunt Dottie plans to make you feel even better but first, you can make me feel really good. Have you ever given oral sex to a woman or to a girl?"

"I've never done anything with a girl, Aunt Dot."

"Well, then I think we need to have you undress your first female, Gabe,"

As I stood there, naked, in front of her she bent toward me, her hands straight out and asked me to pull off her tee shirt.

"Have you ever unfastened a brassiere before?" she asked as she turned her back to me. "Just push the two sides together, ah, yes, see, easy wasn't it. I expect you'll be doing a lot of that in the future, Gabe."

She turned around and was holding her bra up to herself, then swept it away. Then, I was wept away. She was beautiful. Her breasts were large, I now know they were C-cup, and were full and round with large pink nipples in the center. Each one was settled slightly on her chest, no, she didn't droop or sag, it was not that much.

She reached out and pulled my head down into her breasts and I was swamped in a soft, sexy heaven. My dick was as hard as it had ever been. She then took a nipple between her fingers and led it to my lips. I was new at sex but I knew enough to suck it right into my mouth and suck over and over as her other hand played with my dick.

"Mmm, that's nice, Gabe, I like you sucking my breast like this. You can do it anytime you want. Come, let's get on the bed, we'll be more comfortable."

She nestled me in her arm as I sucked her nipple and she jacked me up and down. This must be what heaven is like, I thought. And I had over a month left of my visit with my aunt.

As I sucked, we were gazing lovingly into each other's eyes, I just couldn't believe that this had really happened, that I was naked with my beautiful aunt, sucking her boob as she masturbated me.

"Nice as this is, Gabe, I have something else in mind for you but I need to get this skirt and panties off."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.