A Perfect 10, Part 2
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Akarge

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A Vulcan colony story in the Swarm Cycle Universe. Now that his family has been picked up and General Fred Winthrop has been assigned a colony to run, he needs some people to populate it. If it has been a while since you read Part 1, you might want to check the cast of characters included with that story. Most of the sex is off screen or implied, but there are a few bits included. ver 1.05 cleaned up a bunch of typos Ver 1.1 a few more, and a couple missing paragraphs.2/4/12

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Harem   Oral Sex  

Aboard CSS Araby
5:30 AM, Thursday
P-Day plus 5

Well, I feel pleasantly surrounded by warm, willing, and apparently waking female flesh this morning. That mane of long, thick, silky hair has to be Mei Ling. That’s right. They arranged an ‘office party’ with Maggie and Janet. And Janet’s daughter Gillian brought over those two women of hers: Sandy with the double D’s and that horny older lady. Uhm, darn, I can’t think of her name. It’s uhhh. Sandy’s aunt. Uhh. Oh blast!

(“‘Araby! Private response. What is the first name of the older of Gillian’s female concubines?’”)

(<Rose.>)

‘That’s it, thank you.’

Time to get up. Open your eyes Fred. “OK, ladies. I need to get to the restroom. Maggie, Sandy, please untangle from my legs. Rose, could you lift up so I can get the sheet loose? How did you get outside of the sheets anyway? You were certainly active enough inside of them. Janet. Stop that! No blow jobs until I finish in the rest room. Find a pussy to lick if you want something to do. No, no doggy style either. And not that. Nope. Hmm, that looks very nice, but hydraulic pressure wins out. I’ll be right back, though.”


Aboard CSS Araby
7:30 AM, Thursday

<General, Lieutenant Jefferson is here.>

“Send him in.”

“Sir, Lt. Jefferson reporting.”

“At ease, Lieutenant. Sit. Want some refreshments. Coffee? Booze? No trouble. The replicator makes it and the Sergeant Major pours it. No trouble for me at all. So, what was your final take?” Fred waved the lieutenant to a chair. Tony was sitting at a desk off to one side

“No thank you, Sir. Our take was pretty good, Sir. We processed nearly twenty thousand women in thirty-seven locations in forty-six hours. We selected one thousand thirteen total women as concubines using your cut off criteria. Additionally we picked up forty-eight volunteers and families from people we met while doing the selections: one warden, some guards, and believe it or not, one janitor. Several secretaries. Those business cards that Captain Moran came up with worked great, especially since we had an AI on our end verifying identities and stuff, each card had a different web address and we knew whom we gave each of them to. We did lose twenty-seven of the prison women when the guards, wardens, and such selected certain women to fill out their harems. Also, our Marines have put in claims on a total of twenty-three of the rest. We put those on hold until we cleared it with you. That would still leave nine hundred sixty two for the Independent Companies.”

“OK, I can live with those numbers. Your Marines are authorized.”

“Thank you, Sir. We also actually picked up one hundred thirteen volunteers from the inmates, including a very few real jewels. The CAP scores for some of the non-volunteers are kind of sketchy due to time constraints so we’ll fine tune them while waiting for med center time.”

“OK, so we got another, let’s see, one hundred sixty one more volunteers. What about families for them?”

“About half are full up already, mainly the forty-eight non-prisoners. The prison ladies have families spread all over the place.”

“Your Marines will have to work hard to collect all of the kids for these ladies. All of them that have custody, that is. The first one hundred sixty went out last night with the Swooping Crane. Eight per pod using twenty pods. We’ll put another one hundred sixty on the Araby, tonight. The Loki and the 10th Independents are going to be at Vulcan a couple of days after the Araby makes orbit there. The rest of these hooker types will go into separate quarters at the prisons for now, and then as we have room, on to Wisconsin. We will ship each batch out to match the timing that the Indy Marines are due in to Vulcan. The next Indy company should be two weeks later. We have De Halve Maen in orbit in one more day. Then in two weeks I want as many of the Indy Marine families for the 7th and the 10th Independents here as possible. We will ship them on the Araby’s NEXT run in around a month. Give those Marines a chance to vent first. We’ve only contacted three companies so far, but that’s four hundred sixty two families. Actually, it’s more than that, by now. Some of the Marines were killed and some of their replacements have the same problems. And the few CAP qualified replacements have been sharing out their harems, so I am going to also pick up their families, as much as possible, as well as the families of all of the KIAs. They paid for it. Araby is leaving later tonight. I will be staying, as well as Sergeant Major Rodriguez and a few others. Then we have that big scheduled pickup immediately afterwards. Thank you, Lieutenant. That will be all for now.”


Aboard CSS Araby
6:30 PM Thursday Evening
P-Day plus 5

“Sarah, I wish I could go with you now. Or that you could stay here with me.” Fred was holding his wife closely as they stood near the transporters. As soon as he left ship, Araby would head to Vulcan escorted by a Patrician class frigate. They had taken a little private time in the afternoon and said goodbye in bed. It was all the sweeter for being just the two of them.

“Yeah, me too, but I do have good news. I wanted to tell you this at a better time and way, but I just got it confirmed. Since I will be sitting in the Admin chair, I don’t need to deploy and I can even defer some of my Marine training. So I had the AI flush all of the birth control drugs, check on my innards and trigger my eggs when I got the comm and translator implant. And despite my alley cat ways these last two weeks, YOU are the only one who has actually had the chance to be the father this week. Congratulations, we’re pregnant, again. Number five is on the way. Hurry up and join us on Vulcan, so we can celebrate this properly.” Fred and Sarah’s hug got a bit warmer and her ribs thought about protesting their treatment.

Sarah gave him a quick peck on the lips as she slid loose and took a step towards the transporter disks. “Oh, and that reminds me. Some of our people are not going to get along with the AIs. There are going to be about seven thousand sponsors, and from twenty-five to thirty thousand concubines. Do you think you can scare up a few hundred Obstetricians, Midwives and Pediatricians within the next nine months?”


Machinists and Aerospace Workers Union Hall
Renton, Washington. (Near Seattle)
8:30 PM Thursday Evening
P-Day plus 5

“May I have your attention, please? Please remain seated until I finish speaking. I am sorry to break in on your big event. As you can see from the Confederacy Marines near the entrances, we are doing a pick-up. This is a HIGHLY modified pick-up and we can take extra people, so please listen carefully. First, please note the security drones floating near the ceiling. They already know if you have a weapon. Please raise both of your hands and you will be disarmed. Otherwise, you will be stunned where you sit. Secondly, if there is anyone who would like nothing to do with these proceedings, please raise one hand and you will be escorted aside until we are done.

“Now, while that is going on, let me give you some information. I am Major General Fred Winthrop. I am currently accepting recruits for a new Colony to be named Vulcan. We will be setting up a training battalion and a division of troops. We will be picking up kids from homes and can collect other family members at the same time, so you are not strictly limited to those people here with you.

“All standard volunteers going to my colony have the option of collecting one more person than usual for their personal harem, as long as one of them qualifies as a mother figure.

“We will also be selecting a few Militia members, who will be limited to the colony. Vets with a minimum CAP of 5.5 talk to the Sergeant here and he will see if you qualify. Also, we are here specifically to get Machinists and such. Some of you will qualify even if you are below the Volunteer CAP score cutoff. Machinists and other technical workers with a minimum CAP of 5.5 talk to that lieutenant over there and he will see if you qualify. Those of you who qualify for the colony with a 5.5 will get the standard two concubines.

“We will be setting up several manufacturing sites on planet. Some of you are already retired. Several of you have been or are about to be laid off due to the orders cancellations for new planes. With the new technologies and an invasion in a few years, well, who needs a new airliner? The people we take with us will be dropped off of the Union rolls as if they had died. This will help those left behind, both those on the pension rolls, as you won’t be using up Union assets, and also those previously laid off who may now get rehired. On Vulcan, you will be making homes, high tech mobile homes that are attached to spaceships for transport. Also, we will be turning out high tech military aircraft, transports, fighters, etc. The training you have previously had apparently translates somewhat to the new technologies and products. Be advised, however, this is definitely NOT going to be a union shop.

“And now for the standard disclaimers, you non-volunteers out there may be chosen by a family member or a friend to join their harem. As such, when you step onto this portal and onto the ship, you will have NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER. You will be the Chattel property of your Sponsor. That means that you will be property. You will be their sex slave...”


“Sergeant Major? Can I have a word with you?” The four people in front of him looked confident enough that Tony assumed at least one of them was a Volunteer. Yup. According to the AI’s display on his PDA, both of the men were. However they still looked worried about something. Must need someone collected. Or want more slots or...

“Sure. What do you need?”

“Well, it’s about my daughter. I think you want to pick her up and I think it should be tonight.” The PDA said, according to the card info, the man’s name was Gil Alberson with a CAP Score of 7.2. His nineteen-year-old son, with a 6.7, was next. The woman was Gil’s wife. The other lady with them was another apparent harem member. Thirty-nine years old with a 4.8. She was probably Gil’s. Too old for a kid’s first pick was Tony’s bet.

“Why her specifically, I mean we can probably do that. We said that we could. But why tonight?”

“Emma is a certified genius and has an IQ of 160 something, depending on which tests you give her. Her CAP score is a 9.0. She’s only sixteen, but she’s taking her finals next week for her first year at the U. She has a full ride academic scholarship. She had a lot of AP courses in high school and has already challenged a bunch of classes, mainly low-level math and sciences, but also some history and literature. Anyway, she’s partway through her 3rd year credits-wise after finals next week. She’s what’s known as a polymath. She studies all kinds of things. She is in a science and engineering track, but all she has to do for most entry level history courses, for example, is read the text once, then read all the texts referenced by it, then read a few more that she gets advice about. Then she challenges the course. She has an eidetic memory and she’s a speed-reader. She can challenge those classes in about two weeks, while still taking the maximum load the school will let her register for. Anyway, I KNOW you want her. You’re not just picking up a bunch of Marines. You’re selecting for skills and trainability.”

“True. Sounds like quite an asset. Why tonight?”

“Here’s the thing. Tonight is Thursday. A pretty quiet night from what she tells us. Tomorrow is Friday. It’s the last week before finals. Party weekend. Tomorrow a lot of the kids in her dorm will not come home until late if at all. Some local people go home to cram for finals at home if that’s quieter than the dorms and they live close enough. Tonight, around midnight, there will be about one thousand college kids in that dorm. It’s co-ed, but more than half is female. About 60/40 I think. Most floors are only one sex. Next week, schedules will be up in the air, people studying late in the library, people moving out for the summer. Tonight is your best opportunity to get the best bag.” He looked pointedly at the gathering, which had significantly more men than women in the crowd. “You are going to need a lot more women for concubines.”

“Hmm, let me call my boss over here.” Tony linked up and put in a call to the General.


Thursday 10:00 PM
P-Day plus 5
Seattle
University dorm

Brnng-brnng. Emma’s cell phone display said ‘Daddy’.

“Hi Daddy. Is everything ok?

“We’re all fine Punk’in. I need to talk to you seriously for a minute. Are you alone?”

“Yeah, Lily is out brushing her teeth. She’ll be back in five or ten minutes. What’s wrong?”

“Not wrong. We are being extracted, the whole family. And we can have someone come for you. Do you understand?”

“Wow, we can go together? Nifty!”

“Do they still say nifty? Heck, I never said nifty. Ok, yeah, but you need to do us a favor. You need to go downstairs at Midnight and let in the Marines. They are going to grab your entire dorm and take as many as they can. You’ll need to select your Harem from the people there. You know that you get eight picks? Well you actually get one more but she has to be a mother with a kid and some special CAP sub-scores. I doubt you will find anyone living in the dorm with a five-year-old.”

“Tonight? Well, Ok. I can make a list in advance. That will help. I know some of these people I would like and some I would hate. At least with Lily I would know I have someone nice.”

“Honey, this is pretty embarrassing to mention, and you don’t have to answer me about this, but they say you really need to decide if you want to have bisexual girls or straight girls in your Harem. And you need to decide how many guys you want. One minimum, two or maybe three maximum is my guess. It uhh, depends on your appetites and that of your girls.

“Oh, and they will be picking up spares, mainly girls, for the guys at the Union hall. Yeah, they grabbed the entire union family night get-together, well, about half of us at least. Anyway, if you could select a few nice girls and set them aside so your brother and I can choose? No nose piercings, OK?”

The room door opened and Lily walked in with her toiletries in a small bag. “Ok. No nose piercings, Daddy. Just tongue studs and nipple rings. Lily is back. Night, Daddy! See you in a couple of hours.”

“Night Punk’in.”

“Did I hear you say a couple of hours? Tonight?” Lily had the typical Black Irish look of black hair, blue eyes and creamy pale skin. At eighteen she looked like the dancer that she was training to be. She was also Emma’s best friend on campus. In fact, she was a better friend that most of the kids she grew up with who always treated her as either a freak, or a little girl, depending on whether they were in her age group (geek freak) or in her class in school (little girl).

“Yeah. Uhm, he’s bringing something by after his union meeting. I have to go downstairs to meet him at the door in a couple hours.” Emma thought for a moment while looking at Lily. She was Emma’s best friend and they had only known each other for nine months. She had been worried about staying in the dorms as a sixteen-year-old with all the eighteen and nineteen-year-old girls and boys. However, Lily had been great and helped her a lot. All that Emma had to decide was in what capacity she was going to invite Lily. “Lily, can I ask you some serious and personal things? Really personal?”

“Sure, Honey, What’s wrong?”

“Not wrong really, but ... well, it’s about sex. I mean, I do know the mechanics of it. I read and I have watched a few things, but I have never ... and well, I think I need to. Pretty soon.”

“OK. Wow. Well, do you have a guy in mind?”

“No, that is, not a guy. I know you spend a lot of time with Karen and I have a feeling that you have wanted to maybe do it with me, but you were worried about my age or my goody two-shoes attitude. I was wondering if you two could show me and do it with me. Uhh, I want to know if that is something I want to do on a continuing basis.”

“Oh, Wow! Uhh, yeah, actually I have kind of wanted to. You’re so cute and ... And so has Karen for that matter. We’ve occasionally warmed ourselves up by talking about being with you. I can talk to Karen tomorrow and set something up for this weekend. OK?”

“No, I mean tonight. Now. Call her up and get her here right now. Tell her to bring her things for tomorrow and plan on staying over. I need to try this at least once before Daddy gets here. Trust me Lily, you will have a great night even if I decide never to do this again.”

“Honey, you’re kind of scaring me.”

“No! It’s nothing bad, but ... Can you just trust me? And show me what you do? Please, I’m getting kind of excited.”

“OK, let me call her.”


Later...

“Emma, your cell phone is going off. Didn’t you have to meet your dad?”

“Ohh, wow. You made me totally forget. Thank you, Lily and you too, Karen. That was great. I definitely am going to do that again. But I have to go meet Daddy at the door. Be right back.”

“Emma, wipe your face first. You’re all over pussy juice. And tie that robe closer or Daddy will blow a gasket.”


“Emma Alberson?” There were at least a dozen Marines in line behind the officer.

Emma looked at the uniform’s nametag. It was just above his shirt pocket, but she still had to look up to read it. “Yes. Please come in, Lt. Anderson. If you will tell me what you are planning, I can give you the building layout info.”

“We already had the AI get that from the original building blueprints which are all on file. But if you can tell us where the people are active...”

“Certainly. Well, this is the first floor. That is all lounge area, some storage and the Resident Director’s apartment. Laundry rooms are downstairs in the back. There are a few people inside the lounge, right through there. They are just sitting around and chatting. Maybe twenty-five people. Then there are about one hundred twenty people per floor. Floors two, three, four and five are boy, girl, boy, girl, then the next one is co-ed. Seven is also officially co-ed but it’s mostly guys. The last two floors are all girls. The second and fourth floors are usually up later. And sometimes, sixth floor is up late. I live on eight. It’s pretty dead.” She blushed and her eyes lit up in a visual version of a giggle at a recent memory. “Well, it’s quiet, now. How are you going to get everyone moving? Even in a fire alarm, some people just try to ignore it.”

“We are going door to door. Our sensors pick up CAP cards, including scores. Like yours, which has a very attractive set of scores, if you don’t mind my saying so? Anyway, then we can tell if a volunteer is inside. We wake up the volunteer and, as we get him, we get his roommate. When we finish on that floor, we knock on the rest of the doors and if they answer, they get invited to the selection party. If they don’t answer, well, you snooze, you lose.” He chuckled. “Literally, in this case.”

“OK, that makes sense. By the way, the doors here are all keycard controlled, so if your AI can hack the University’s system, then you can unlock all of the doors. And, well, do you think you could get a guy to help me select some college girls for my dad and brother?”

“No problem. I was in on the other end of that call and we are here for you specifically, so Corporal Calvin and Private Smith are going to escort you. Smith can advise you from the male perspective and Calvin from the female side. You have about ten minutes to grab anyone in the building before you need to be down here with the rest. Ok?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.