Good Girl's Aren't Gay
Chapter 6: I am Queer!

Copyright© 2010 by Esperanza_Hidalgo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: I am Queer! - This story contains explicit lesbian sex in great detail. It involves a cathartic encounter between two coeds and a college professor. The encounter leaves the professor questioning her sexuality and heterosexual marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   True Story   Group Sex   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

A few minutes later as consciousness returned, I noticed my hands were freed, and Laura and Stacey caressed my face, giving me tender kisses. Their dildos were absent, and they rested next to me gloriously naked. Stacey whispered in my ear, "Girl, that's what loving women means. Now, ya need to figure out what you are."

Enjoying their caresses, I considered my predicament, and the consideration shined a light upon me in a sudden dawn of courage.

I was a queer! Fuck the world. Fuck everything. I loved women, loved their smells, loved their touches, and loved the way they loved in a sisterhood of friendship. The lesbian awakened and locked the closet door, never to return to the darkened place.

I looked up at the girls and shouted, "I am queer!"

Looking stunned, Laura asked, "What brought that on?"

I thought for a few seconds, and then said, "I knew a pussy waited in ready behind your cock, and it made me realize that all I ever wanted in life was to love a girl with a pussy. I want women. Period. I am queer! Gorgeous, loving, fuckable!"

"Great Jenine," said Stacey, "what the hell are you going to do about it?"

"Drop the dude," said Laura.

"Yes," I whispered. "Yes, not easy. Not easy one bit."

After a few seconds of quiet, Stacey said, "Was it easy to admit what you just did after how many years? Did you think you would get ass fucked today? Did you think a month ago you would be getting fucked like a slut by two girls? Things change, nothing ever stays the same. Life moves quickly, either get on the ride or it passes you by without giving a shit."

Goddam! Goddam. Goddam. She was fucking right.

"We like you Jenine," Laura said. "Always have, ever since the first day in your class."

Stacey added, "You're smart and classy. I don't go after girls who don't meet those two criteria." Then she looked at Laura, which caused her girl to blush. "You need to get your shit together, and drop your dick."

"Girls," I spoke up, "my husband's not a bad sort. It's not his fault I'm queer."

"What the fuck does that have to do with a goddam thing? It isn't what we are talking about. I don't care if he is fucking Jesus Christ himself. I don't care if he is better than Ghandi. You are killing him by not coming out, as well as killing yourself."

Something about the way Stacey spoke upset me. Anger erupted, and I said, "Bitch!"

Without a pause, she responded, "Hell, yeah! I'm a fucking bitch whoremonger. But, guess what chick? You're still a lesbian. And guess what else? You always will be. There is no pill, baby. No unqueer medicine and then it's done. Ain't gonna happen in this lifetime. You can't look in the mirror, tap your little red shoes, and travel down a yellow brick road. That only happens in the movies. This ain't a movie. It's called life."

Shit. She was eighteen and knew more of life than me. Damn. This hurt.

"Why the hell did I have to be born this way? It would've been easier if I had a cock or be dead."

"O, yippee for you. Let me get out a bucket of pity. Shit Jenine, that's just fucking stupid, and you know it. Wake up and smell the pussy. It's all around you."

I looked away from her and trembled. Trembled in anger, trembled because each word she spoke was true. Gathering myself, I asked,"What's next?"

"Well, I feel like putting you in the corner with no supper, but instead I'm still horny for your body and this woman next to me. You know the answer hon. I can't answer that question for you."

It was quiet for a few seconds.

"Now, you think about your next step," said Stacey. "I want some pussy. Kiss me you fool."

I hesitated, but eventually went in Stacey's arms. We didn't kiss. She held me tightly and let me sob. Soon, Laura joined the two of us, and we all cried together like three strange queers—one awakening, with two awakening the one. The one awoke.

About five minutes later, Stacey said, "Okay hon, enough of this sobbing bullshit. I want my Stacey now. Come here baby, be my slut. Jenine, your welcome to join in, but I want my gal,"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.