Good Girl's Aren't Gay
Chapter 5: Ass Fucking 101

Copyright© 2010 by Esperanza_Hidalgo

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Ass Fucking 101 - This story contains explicit lesbian sex in great detail. It involves a cathartic encounter between two coeds and a college professor. The encounter leaves the professor questioning her sexuality and heterosexual marriage.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Lesbian   True Story   Group Sex   White Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

After a nice little nap, the girls decided sleep needed an awakening, so before I knew it, cold steel clicked around my wrists.

My eyes suddenly opened, and I asked an intelligent question, "What the fuck?"

Stacey grinned ear-to-ear like a mischievous kid, and said, "Now, your turn to be a sex-toy, Teach."

I tried to sit up, but found my hands cuffed to the bedstead. Stacey tickled my belly forcing me up on all fours. "That's a good teacher. Now you behave like a good little toy," Stacey teased.

"Stacey, cut your shi..." I started, but the object teasing my ass decided I didn't need to talk.

"Sweetie," Stacey started, "it's well lubricated. You just relax and let my Laura do her thing. I promise, after the initial pain, you will love it."

With something like a nod, I acquiesced, and then my ass acquiesced to an amazing appendage. The tip of the dildo teased my anus with anatomical acumen. Laura instructed me through every step along a ruddy trail, "At first, it might hurt, Jenine, but after your butt relaxes, ass fucking feels cool. Stacey will help with your pussy, and I'll take care of your ass.

"I don't kno ... oh fucking JFC," I said, as a missile entered my ass.

"Relax, don't fight it," encouraged Stacey.

Hell! I wasn't fighting. I wanted the thing in me. It felt good. Laura pushed deeper as Stacey left the bed. She managed to inch the dildo in me to the hilt and started stroking back and forth.

A few seconds later, Stacey slid underneath me, pressing my body down to hers. Laura cuddled on top of my back, and Stacey rested underneath me in a female sandwich. What happened next provided a sex condiment for the sandwich. I felt another cock teasing my vagina as Laura continued fucking my ass, and before I knew it, my pussy and ass were both filled with dildo.

Having two women fucking me stirred éclat and passion, and I moaned in an unending cry. The girls started timing their strokes in unison as sweat covered our bodies. The tolerable pain caused my body to glory in arousal—an arousal steeped in decadence and greed. The girls aggressively took, and I passively gave. They fucked, and fucked, and fucked. I gave, and gave, and gave.

After the girls wrestled my holes a few minutes, an orgasm wrestled back. The pressure greedily teased deep in my middle with a satisfying hurt. Without fear, my orgasm fought and won a wicked battle. My body tightened in a spasm, renewing freedom's force. Every atom of every neuron of every cell of every organ seemed to scream in fury, as a welling tide exploded in my ass. After an eternity, my explosion waned, and I rested between four titties as helpless as a kitty. Damn! Those girls didn't take pity on my kitty, because they continued stroking like sex starved women. I tried to battle my arousal, but forgot how to talk. The final orgasm left me close to passing out, and a part of a single word managed to escape, "Sto..."

The girls did stop, but not without a final push. The push took my sanity and made me see a dark world.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.