Getting Back in the Saddle - Cover

Getting Back in the Saddle

Copyright© 2010 by Westside24

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Entering the dating scene again is not that easy for a middle age man especially with all the changes that have occurred in the pursuit of the opposite sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Ed took some time to take stock of his social life situation. He now had three single and attractive ladies who he was seeing on a regular basis and was going to bed with. The sex with them was great and exciting. None of the ladies seemed to be pushing for something more in the relationship and neither was he, but maybe he would in time.

He was alternating on how often he would see these ladies. Usually he would take one of them out to dinner during the week and another out to dinner and some other event on the weekend. Sometimes during the week instead of going out to dinner they invited him over to have dinner at their place. It was rare that the evening didn't culminate with some sort of exciting sexual activity. More often than not Ed would spend the night with them. His conclusion was that they liked him and saw sex as a natural pleasure of life and enjoyed it.

Ed thought this dating scene had changed a lot from what he had experience prior to his marriage. Maybe it was the pill or women's rights or the women's advancement in the work place but something had happened to cause this change in their pursuit of sexual enjoyment. He was one man among the many that welcomed this change.

The holidays of Thanksgiving and Christmas had come and gone. On both of those days he had flown out and did a short visit with one his daughters. They both were concerned one how he was doing but they became less concern when he told them he was dating and it was more than one woman he was dating. His daughters tried to pry more information out of him as to the women but he resisted their efforts.

The holidays with his daughters were celebrated with their husbands at her husband's parent's house along with some other relatives. It was a very pleasant way to enjoy the benefits of family.

For a Christmas gift he gave each of his daughters and his three ladies a Coach gift certificate. In someway he had learned that women were fond of having a hand bag from a named designer. While his daughters thanked him his ladies were very appreciative of this gift and expressed there appreciation to him in a number of ways. If they were anymore appreciative he would have needed to go to a hospital to be treated for exhaustion.

New Year's Eve was a little bit of a challenge because of whom to spend it with as for some reason he thought women were partial to this evening. He was able to avoid discussing this night with Kelly and Lori and asked Dana for a date and she happily accepted his offer. If she was happy she couldn't appreciate how happy he thought he would be welcoming in the New Year with her. He thought that all of his ladies might suspect that he was dating other women but the subject was never brought up for discussion by them or him. After some thought he wondered if his ladies were dating other men besides him and for some reason that bothered him a little bit if they were but what could he say. He had to admit he had a little bit of a double standard when it came to dating.

Snow was starting to fall with the weather had turned colder. In looking at the Sunday paper's travel section Ed noticed some rental ads for condos in Florida.

Ed had only been to Florida once before and that was when he and his wife had taken their daughters to Disney World. He debated about going there and thought he would do it to get out of the cold weather.

He phoned a number listed in the rental ads and spoke with the lady who answered the phone. She was pleasant and asked him questions about himself apparently to qualify him as to if she would rent to him. He must have qualified because she told him they were renting out their condo for one month starting January 10th. It was a two bedroom condo that was located just south of Sarasota. They had made some travel plans to spend a month in Panama to consider re-locating there which made the condo available as normally they would be there during this time of the year.

This lady said that the condo was on the tenth floor of a building that was in a five building complex. This complex had a club house that had exercise facilities as well as four pools two of which were heated. There were also some other amenities that she mentioned. There was a golf course next to the complex and the view from the condo was of this golf course. It sounded good to Ed and with the rent being reasonable he agreed to rent it. She gave him her address and made arrangements for him to meet with her to handle the details of the rental and to give him a set of keys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.