Military Delights
Chapter 29: Colonel Abubakar Ibn Abbas

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29: Colonel Abubakar Ibn Abbas - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Nearly two years had passed since the start of the war against Tirfil when Colonel Abubakar Ibn Abbas heard through the grapevine that a white woman who had been captured there was now to be sold. She had been annexed by the Emir and had spent the intervening time in the harem of the butler to the Emir, after the Emir had used her. Although he had no idea what a "butler" was or did, he thought that she might prove entertaining for the troops, especially as she had shared the Emir's bed. The troops always liked to think that their pricks were going where the Emir's prick had been; it gave the woman a cachet that they liked, and they were prepared to pay extra for that.

Charlotte was hauled out of the van and dragged along a corridor and into the hated room full of small cages which was the holding area for the auction rooms. There her abaya was removed and she was bundled into one of the cages.

Jalile, the slave dealer who had negotiated the deal with Robinson, the Emir's butler, spoke to the guard in Arabic, which he rightly assumed she did not understand, ~Look after her well. She won't be here long, but don't mark her. Colonel Abubakar Ibn Abbas likes them to look presentable.~

The guard watched his Master depart and then turned to the white woman who was cowering in her cage, even though the door was not shut. Grabbing one arm he pulled her out and over to a whipping bench, giving her an order in Arabic which she did not understand. The gesture was enough, and she lay on the bench, expecting to be beaten. It came as a small relief when all he did was penetrate her arse and pump away until he filled her bowels with his plentiful seed. Then she was returned to her cage and the door was locked, though she wasn't shackled by the ankle as she had expected. Her heart sank with the realisation that she was to be sold, and this time the Emir would not rescue her.

'Rescue, ' she thought, 'Fine rescue that was. A year of being a sex slave to his butler.'

She had no idea how much worse a fate could have been hers during the last twelve months. She had no idea how bad a fate waited for her now.

Her wait was not long. It was only a couple of hours later that she was dragged out of the cage and an abaya was dropped over her head. Another journey followed in a van, and then a trip through a house into what appeared to be a small and relatively poorly equipped harem. She looked round the room with its shabby frayed furniture and wall decorations which were badly in need of repainting and hoped this was not to be her new home. She need not have worried, it wasn't to be her home, at least not after the first few weeks.

A man in Army uniform with quite a lot of shiny brass badges and white braid came in to the room. Charlotte correctly surmised that he was a high ranking officer, though had she understood enough Arabic she would have heard him using the language and accents of the gutter.

~Is this the tart you want me to buy?~ he asked the slave dealer.

~Yes, Colonel. This is Charlotte who is for sale from the Golden Palace, was the reply as Jalile removed the abaya to leave her naked.

~Fuck off. The Emir would never have a bag like that. Who is really selling it?~

~She is the property of the Emir's servant, Robinson, replied Jalile, ~She was a prisoner of war from Tirfil and comes from Britain. She only speaks English.~

"Is that true?" asked Colonel Abubakar Ibn Abbas, "You are British and from Tirfil?"

"Yes, Master," said Charlotte, deciding that a senior officer in the Army was as good a catch as she could hope for, "I was brought here and taken by the Emir to the Golden Palace where I lived in an annexe to the harem."

"Did the Emir use you himself?"

"Yes, Master. Then another Englishman."

"I know, one of the Palace servants," he turned to the auctioneer, ~Cam thamen haza?~

~Twelve hundred Kobesti, Master, and very cheap at the price, was the reply.

~So. I am in a hurry today. I offer you four hundred and we settle at eight hundred. OK?~

Jalile sighed and thought, 'That's what would have happened anyway; the Colonel is right, but what happened to politeness and a long-winded discussion over thick sweet cups of coffee? Even the Englishman haggled better than this.'

"Master, the customer is always right," he said in English and turning to Charlotte he added, "You stay here with this man."

After Jalile Shalabi had left the Colonel walked slowly round the trembling Charlotte and looked her up and down.

~Not good, he said, muttering to himself, ~Not good at all. But she is white, and I suppose that counts for something.~

Gesturing to Charlotte he said, ~Tahat.~

Charlotte stared at him and did not move. It was obvious that she didn't understand even the simplest of commands in Arabic.

"You have to learn some Arab words. You will need them. Tahat means down," he explained.

Gesturing again, he repeated, ~Tahat!~

Charlotte sank to her knees.

~Foak, was the next command. Judging from the gesture, she rose to her feet.

"Yes. ~Foak~ is up. Now ~Rayeh~."

The gesture was to the divan in the corner of the room so Charlotte went and lay on it, wondering how many words would be in one lesson, and what would happen if she got them wrong.

The practice went on for half an hour, with the Colonel only using tahat, foak and rayeh. When he was satisfied with her progress he decided that this one would be easier than some he had taught. Some of the women he had bought for the Army brothels spoke no language that he understood; then it was difficult at first. With this one he could explain what he wanted. After all what words did she need? Up, down, lie down, open, close, turn over. Anything beyond those would come with time, and for a brothel worker they were really the only commands she needed to understand, so she had three of the six already.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.