Military Delights - Cover

Military Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 23: A Wife

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23: A Wife - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

"This is my harem," said Bukhari, not quite believing that he was personally giving his captive a conducted tour of the parts of his residence that she would inhabit.

His three concubines were all over him, rejoicing that he was home safely and that they would not, therefore be sold. The captive he had brought from Tirfil was older than any of them and looked to be no great competition for his attentions. Moreover he had promised to marry when the war was finished and each of them had been doing her best to prove to him that she was the best woman he owned.

Sadia, for her part, was depressed to see such young rivals in the harem, and expected that he would soon tire of her and sell her. Naturally he would use them for the first few days he was home, and she wondered if she would ever share his bed again. After she had been dressed in the costume of his harem, a pair of sheer gauze traditional split crotch trousers and little else, he looked her over and nodded. Then he turned and left the women to their gossip. The biggest news was that he had met the Emir himself, may he live for ever and have many sons, and had come back from that meeting a Sergeant, a rank to which he could not have aspired for at least ten more years in the normal course of events.

Later that night, all four were surprised that his choice for his first night home was the new captive. Their thoughts were very similar; three of them consoled themselves and Sadia feared, that he would use her for that night and probably sell her within a few days.

In his room she was beaten with a paddle for his pleasure and he used her three orifices before settling down to sleep. In the morning she woke him by using her mouth on his morning erection and was again fucked, in the cunt, where he left a copious deposit. She was taken in to act as his bath girl and she willingly drank his morning piss as he seemed to be considering using her as a permanent servant.

'He has been fairly good to me, and better the devil you know, ' she thought.

Mid afternoon all four women were in the harem when Bukhari entered with a very old mullah.

"I said I would marry after the war," he announced, "and the mullah is here to perform the ceremony."

He looked from woman to woman and saw with some satisfaction that they were all in considerable doubt as to which of them he had chosen. What he did not understand himself was why he had picked the one he had.

"Sadia, come here to me," he ordered.

She moved quickly to where the two men stood and made a deep obeisance to him. That finally decided him; none of the other three was as graceful and mature as she. He didn't want a flighty young wife; the concubines were fine in his bed for pleasure, but he remembered a line from a film he had once seen. "Respect your wives and love your concubines," it ran.

"This one," he said to the mullah.

The old man mumbled something and turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" Bukhari asked him.

"It is done. She is your wife," said the old man and left.

"Up, wife," he said to Sadia.

She stood and he kissed her on the lips, something he had never done before.

"You are my wife," he said, "These three are now your responsibility. See that they behave, and please me, or it will be the worse for you."

Then he walked out of the harem, leaving the four women all completely nonplussed by this turn of events.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.