Military Delights
Chapter 20: Arrival

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20: Arrival - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

As the Emir arrived at the Golden Palace on his triumphal return home, he sensed that something was wrong. Sure enough when he strode into the Throne Room, there was the eighteen-year-old Crown Prince Mustapha lolling on the small throne on the dais. Surrounding him were a small number of his sycophantic supporters. Without pausing, the Emir strode up to the dais and mounted it.

Turning to the assembled courtiers he said, "I have been away for some weeks. In that short time have you forgotten how to greet your Emir when he enters a room?"

Most of those in the room made some form of shamefaced obeisance.

"Take the Crown Prince to the Ruby Palace," was the next command.

"Perhaps the new Emir does not wish to go?" suggested on of the young louts nearest to the throne.

The Emir glared at him. Then he took a whip from one of the eunuchs and slashed the youth round the head. As he screamed in pain and surprise, the return movement of the Emir's arm brought the whip slashing back across his face in the opposite direction. Blood ran down his face on both sides.

"If you are still in the country after sunset today, your life is forfeit. If any man sees you in Kobekistan after sunset today and does not bring me your head, detached from your body, I will have him flayed alive. If you communicate in any way with the Crown Prince ever again you will be executed, no matter where in the world you try to hide. The Emir has spoken," said the Emir, and turning to his son he said, "Get out."

Shocked to the core by the treatment of his friend, the young Crown Prince Mustapha scrambled to his feet and started to bluster, "It was only an amusing game, father ... Master..."

The Emir raised the whip and the boy fled.

"Any more of my subjects who do not believe that I am still the Emir?" boomed out over the crowded throne room where every man had his forehead pressed to the floor, fervently hoping not to be exiled, or worse.

The Emir moved out of the Throne Room, along the corridor, and into the harem, where he was greeted by the Chief Eunuch.

"I trust that none of your charges were involved in that silly business?" asked the Emir.

"No, Master," replied the creature, "His Highness the Crown Prince did demand access to the harem, but he was kept out by a small subterfuge, Master."

"What subterfuge was that?" asked the Emir.

"I locked the door with my key. Then it would not open even though the electronic locks were withdrawn."

The Emir nodded, pleased that he had taken up his butler's idea of local physical locks on some doors, as well as the Palace's central electronic locking system. In this case it had saved him the bother of replacing the entire harem.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.