Military Delights - Cover

Military Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 19: Charlotte's Journey

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19: Charlotte's Journey - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Charlotte had lost her husband in England when he left her to set up home with the woman she had always thought of as her best friend. Living alone, near London Airport, and without much money, she had taken to drinking in the bars of some of the airport hotels, where she could usually find a man to buy her drinks. Usually she slipped away about the time the men suggested a visit to their bedrooms but sometimes, with a man who seemed nice, she would let herself be persuaded.

This particular evening, she had been much taken with an engineer who had offered her dinner. After an excellent dinner it seemed churlish to refuse to go to bed with him, and in the anonymity of his room at the Ariel Hotel they had discovered an almost magical sexual chemistry between them.

The next morning she discovered that he was travelling to the Middle East that day to take up a contract with the government of Tirfil for three months. In a moment of madness, when both of them were still intoxicated by a night of unbridled passion, she had accepted his offer of a three month holiday with him in Tirfil. Since his passport had both himself and his wife on it, and the photograph looked more-or-less like her, they agreed that if there was a seat on the flight they would travel as man and wife. The flight had plenty of room, so they carried out their mad-cap scheme and everything went beautifully for two months.

Charlotte had not had much to do with the locals in Tirfil; her spare time had been spent in the company compound, sunning herself beside the swimming pool, reading magazines, and watching television by satellite from England when Tom was at work. Naturally while he was at 'home' they ate together and then spent long hours in bed, exploring sex in every possible way, or at least the ones Charlotte permitted, enjoying what she thought of as a two month long extended honeymoon. Thomas had not really thought of it much at all; for him it was a just fling, and he had no intention of leaving his wife. Nevertheless he had a willing white woman in his bed for the three month tour of duty and he made the best use of her he could. She didn't allow oral sex, and anal was only permitted occasionally.

Then the war started and Thomas was killed on the first day by a stray ricocheting bullet. This left her alone in a foreign country where she spoke none of the language and nobody knew who she was. Thomas's company, back in England, did not even know she existed, nor did the real Mrs. Harrison.

It came as a relief when the young Lieutenant who found her finally said she would be allowed to go to Kobekistan with the invading army. She thought that once she was in his country she could revert to her own identity and tell the British Embassy that all her papers and belongings had been lost in the war, and that they would then repatriate her. It was only when they had crossed the border that the Lieutenant told her that she was supposed to sleep with him. She refused, and in a fit of annoyance he gave her to his soldiers, who had not had a lot of luck in finding female captives. She was herded in with the five women the eleven soldiers had captured and her hellish journey started.

Suddenly Charlotte found herself surrounded by Arab soldiers, none of whom spoke English. In the large tent where all of them slept she found herself as night fell in the company of five Tirfilese women who were clearly very frightened, and had little by way of clothes. She, herself, was wearing a light summer frock, under which she had only her bikini. A pair of sandals were the rest of her possessions. Tired and scared, she tried to ask the other women what was happening, but none of them spoke English either. The women were all sitting cross-legged on the ground, so Charlotte sat down as well.

Bowls of food were brought to them and the Tirfilese women eagerly started to eat. Charlotte inspected the mixture in the bowl carefully, and cautiously tasted some. It seemed to be some sort of lamb stew with chick-peas and rather more spices than she would have liked. Since she had not eaten since the previous evening, she ate about half of what was provided and then put the bowl aside. Almost before her hand had released it, one of the women had snatched it up and finished it, even licking the bowl clean.

The soldiers were playing some sort of elimination game and quickly sorted out six of their number, who came over to where the women sat. An order was given in Arabic and the five local women scrambled to their feet. The order was shouted again, in her ear, and Charlotte followed suit. A second order was barked out and the women immediately undressed. It took a rough slap to her face before she understood that she too was to strip herself naked before these grinning Arab soldiers.

'God, ' she thought, 'Not just rape, but public rape at that.'

Slowly and carefully she undressed, her bikini causing much mirth among the Tirfilese women, who all seemed to accept their fate with equanimity. When she was naked, the soldiers inspected the women, and the senior one, a sergeant judging by the stripes on his arm, picked one of the younger women out to be his partner. Charlotte felt a little insulted that she had not been first choice; after all she was the only white woman there.

In the end she was the fourth of the six to be chosen and was unceremoniously pulled over to the soldier's bedroll and turned to face away from him. More orders were given to her, none of which she understood. He pressed down on her shoulders from behind and she sank to her knees.

A blow to the side of her head sent her sprawling, and then she was yanked to her feet again with her head still ringing from the unexpected blow. The soldier gestured across the tent to where one of the Tirfilese women was standing with her legs apart and her hands resting on the floor while a soldier entered her from behind. Taking the hint, and not wanting another clout, Charlotte bent down as best she could and a prick was roughly pushed into her cunt. Utterly careless of her pleasure or pain, the man pumped frantically at her hips and soon spewed a hot stream of jism deep in her womb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.