Military Delights - Cover

Military Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 17: Visitors

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: Visitors - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

The Emir was asked by his military advisor, General Mustapha, what was to be done with non-citizens of Tirfil, foreign nationals working there and their families.

"How many are there?" he asked.

"Dozens of men, some with their wives," he was told.

"The men who are on non-military projects do not concern us, turn them and their dependants loose," decided the Emir, "Military advisors can be repatriated compulsorily; their families stay or go with their menfolk. Does that cover all of them?"

"Not quite, Master. There are three women whose men were killed in the fighting," said the General.

"Repatriate them first class by air, with their husbands' bodies at our expense. We have no quarrel with them," ordered the Emir, and he left the General to deal with the problem.

When he had passed these orders on the General thought the matter was finished, but his Adjutant said, cautiously, "That leaves one problem."

"What is that?"

"Some of the men had concubines, mostly local, who will not be welcomed in the country of origin of the menfolk. In most cases they would not be allowed in."

"Take them to Kobekistan as spoils of war for the soldiers who found them. If they were concubines they will be saleable as slaves for our men," ordered the General.

Of that dozen or so women, what neither of them knew was that one concubine was British. Charlotte had come to Tirfil with a man who was not her husband, and had left England and entered Tirfil illegally, using his wife's entry on a joint passport. Her man had been killed accidentally in the fighting and she begged not to be sent back to England as the reception from his family would be very antipathetic indeed. Her own husband would not want her back either, she claimed, and she didn't have a passport of her own. The soldier who had captured her decided to keep her, since that seemed to be what she wanted, though his English was not very good and he had not realised that she was asking to see the British Ambassador.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.