Military Delights - Cover

Military Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 15: Soldiers Of The Emir

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: Soldiers Of The Emir - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Outside the Khan's Palace, Jalal, Gadhi, Ebrahim and Bukhari were debating among themselves whether the Emir's guards would let them in to the Palace to look around and perhaps even to pinch the odd souvenir, when a Sergeant they did not know came out of the building and walked over to them.

"You four, come with me," he ordered and turned back towards the Palace.

"Yes, Sergeant," said Jalal, "What do you want us to do?"

"The Emir wants to speak to you," was the startling reply.

When they reached the Throne Room they made rapid obeisance to the Emir, who said, "Up. I have a job for you four. Corporal, what are your names?"

It was all the soldier could do to speak in the presence of his Emir, but he managed to stammer, "I am Jalal, Master, and the Riflemen are Gadhi, Ebrahim and Bukhari, if it please Your Magnificence, may you live for ever and have many sons."

"You see these four women? The older one is the Dowager Princess Ghufran, and the other three were the wives of the ex-Khan. You will take it in turns, one to each woman, to whip them and use their three orifices here, before the ex-Khan, by my order, to demonstrate that he is less than dirt and his women are freely available to anyone I choose. You go first, Sergeant Jalal, and the three Corporals will follow."

Fucking four captives would be a pleasure, they thought, but the instant promotion was a real prize. Truly they served the finest Emir a man could wish for. They looked their prizes over.

"Sergeant Jalal, position your woman on the whipping bench," ordered the Emir, "How many kisses of the whip do you think the Dowager Princess Ghufran should be given for bringing this worm into the world?"

"As the Master pleases," replied the newly promoted soldier, still very wary in the presence of His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah.

"Six, then," decreed the Emir, "and three each for his wives, to punish them for their marriages and availability for the bed of a worm."

A dog whip was handed to Jalal and he took up his position beside Ghufran, who had been placed face down on the bench with her wrists and ankles pinioned in place.

Whish ... THWACK.

The woman barely moved as the whip curled across her ample rear.

"Harder, man," said the Emir

Whish ... THWACK!

This stroke drew a short yelp from the victim and this encouraged Jalal to lay on even harder and very fast.

Whish ... THWACK!

Whish ... THWACK!

Whish ... THWACK!

Whish ... THWACK!

The woman's screams were now real as she was left for some moments to allow the pain to sink in. Then the Emir moved up behind her and ran his hand under her belly to test her cunt. As he suspected it would be, it was already very damp and his fingers slid easily into the gaping vagina.

"Go to it, then," he ordered.

Jalal lost no time in filling her womb and pumping away for a little while. Then he withdrew and plunged deep into her arse hole, finding that tighter and more pleasurable than the slack cunt had been. He was enjoying himself so much that he barely withdrew in time to avoid ejaculating in her body and losing his erection. Moving to her head he offered his erection to her mouth and she dutifully licked it clean.

"Suck," he growled, "I wish to finish in your mouth."

The woman was crying silently as she took the proffered member in her mouth and showed that she was skilled in this art, bringing him to a swift climax and swallowing all he had to offer.

The Emir waved Jalal away and addressed the sobbing woman, "Now, Ghufran, meaning forgiveness, you are forgiven for your carelessness in bearing this stupid infant."

"Corporal Gadhi, which woman do you want?" asked the Emir.

"As the Master pleases," said Gadhi, completely overwhelmed to be speaking personally to the His Magnificence, the Emir Mahmoud Abdullah, may he live for ever, whom he had only previously seen in the distance.

"One of you," said the Emir to the three wives, "On the bench."

They looked at each other, and the two older ones pushed the youngest girl forward. Muslimah walked slowly to the bench and lay on it, face down.

Gadhi realised that he had been lucky; if he had dared to ask the Emir for the woman he wanted it would have been this very young looking girl. Of course, as the wife of the Khan she would have been used very thoroughly but still, she was the one he fancied the most. Muslimah was shackled in place and the whip handed to Gadhi. He stroked the beautiful rounded olive-skinned arse which was presented before him.

Whish ... THWACK!

Evidently the child had never been whipped seriously before, as the first stroke elicited a wild scream of pain from her and a tumultuous thrashing of her body, which made the globes of her rear wobble and joggle enticingly. A rapidly darkening line across the flesh attested to the fact that the soldier had laid on the stroke with some considerable force.

As Muslimah calmed down a little and the bouncing of her body settled to a frightened quivering, the sight was just too tempting. Gadhi fell on her and thrust his prick wildly into her cunt, pumping mightily and feeling his erection to be huge, filling a Princess, and a beautiful one at that.

Just in time he remembered that he couldn't simply enjoy this little charmer for as long as he liked, and his Emir had ordered that she be sodomised as well. He withdrew, albeit reluctantly, and took up the whip again.

Whish ... THWACK!

Again the air was rent with screams and sobs from the girl. During her rape she had moved from worrying about the pain to an increasing enjoyment of an ample penis filling her womanly parts, but this had been snatched away and it felt as though a line of flames had been applied to her arse.

Whish ... THWACK!

The third blow almost made her pass out. She had expected her arse to be plundered before the third blow fell, but Gadhi had not taken the time to do that. Her whole body thrashed about for some time and in the end he lost patience. Muslimah yelped again as he gripped her damaged arse cheeks and pulled the cleft wide open, showing the dark puckered target of his next attack clearly to all around. Straight and true, he thrust into her arse and was a little surprised at the smooth ease with which entry was effected. The hole was tight and hot, and only a few thrusts were necessary to bring his already enflamed organ to a copious climax.

As his prick shrivelled out of her rectum, Gadhi realised with some disgust why his entry had been so smooth and easy. His prick was marked with soft brown stains where it had entered her. He handed the whip back to the guard and moved towards the head end of the bench.

'Well, ' he thought, 'the Emir, may he live for ever, has ordered her mouth to be used. She can clean it all off.'

Seeing the filthy state of the proffered prick, the Princess Muslimah turned her head away and said, "Never. It's filthy."

"It is your filth, woman," said the Emir, "And you will clean it up, and swallow it."

"Never," she shrieked.

The Emir nodded to the guard holding the whip.

Whish ... THWACK!

He was standing a little below the woman's arse, so the stroke was diagonally across her rear end, intersecting the three lines already decorating it. Her mouth opened in silent agony as she fought to get enough breath to scream. Gadhi took his opportunity and thrust his prick into the gaping mouth and the Princess almost bit it. Just in time she had enough sense to pull her lips over her teeth to avoid what would inevitably been a monumental thrashing, or worse, if she had hurt the man. Working hard to avoid throwing up, she cleaned his prick with her tongue, swallowing her own faeces as the Emir had ordered her to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.