Military Delights - Cover

Military Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 14: Revenge

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14: Revenge - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

The Emir was sitting on the throne of Tirfil and the Khan was in chains on the floor in front of him. There were many of the Kobekistani Royal Guards ranged round the room and a number of the leading citizens had also been brought before him.

"What do have to offer to persuade you to let me go?" asked the Khan.

"Whatever I want, I will take," replied the Emir, "What could you possibly offer me?"

"Money that I have hidden away in Switzerland. Information about your rivals in Kobekistan. Help to suppress your own rebels. This country?" begged the Khan.

"I have no need of the money, and no desire for your Khanate. There are no rebels in Kobekistan except my eldest son, the Crown Prince, and I have him well under control," replied the Emir, "I will explain exactly what will happen to you. You will be humiliated a little here as my scruffiest soldiers enjoy your mother, your wives, your concubines, your catamites, and your arse in that order. Then you will be taken to Kobekistan where the doctors will check you are properly prepared and fit enough for your new job."

"New job? What new job?" asked the Kahn fearfully.

"I am, in my generosity, to leave you your life and to give you the post of Eunuch in Charge of Public Lavatories in Kobekistan."

"Eu ... eunuch?" asked the Khan, horrified.

"Eunuch in Charge of Public Lavatories I said, and I am a man of my word. You will hold that post for five years, then you will be free to go wherever you wish. Woe betide you if there are any complaints about the Public Lavatories during your time in power. Since the post is for five years and you will then have your freedom, I think you will not have the balls, real or metaphorical, to commit suicide."

The Emir laughed heartily at his own pun, but the Khan did not seem to think it funny.

Addressing the Grand Vizier of Tradagha, the capital of Tirfil, the Emir asked, "How many wives does the Khan have?"

The Grand Vizier was a man who fully understood the importance of power, and who knew that his life almost certainly depended on keeping well in with the victors in the recent war. He had already surrendered his harem to the conquering officers' mess and he was prepared to do just about anything to save his life. He fell to his knees in obeisance before the Emir and said nothing.

"I asked a question, worm," snarled the Emir.

"Three, Your Magnificence," he replied without raising his head.

"Go with a troop of my guards to the harem and fetch them, and the Dowager Princess Ghufran here, naked and unharmed," was the Emir's next command.

After the Vizier had left, the Emir ordered a sergeant of the guard to fetch four soldiers, "The first four you see in the street outside."

The Dowager Princess and the three Princesses were led into the room some minutes later, all naked and all in considerable fear for their lives.

"Tell me, Eunuch-elect in charge of Public Lavatories in Kobekistan, are these your mother and your wives?"

The frightened ex-Khan nodded.

"Introduce me, as I inspect them."

The quaking Habib indicated the older woman, "This is the Dowager Princess Ghufran, my late father's head wife, my mother," he said, then conscious of the precariousness of his position he added, "If it pleases Your Magnificence."

"And how old is she?"

"She is forty-one years old, Magnificence."

The Emir considered the woman. For a forty-one year old she had worn very well. The large breasts hung down only a little over the plump belly, and the ample curves of her buttocks sagged only a little above the bulging thighs. She was too plump for the Emir's taste, but he knew that to an Arab connoisseur she was the epitome of mature womanhood. A neatly trimmed thatch confirmed the rumours that Tirfilese women did not fully shave, unlike those of his own country. She had long, jet-black hair and bright, light-brown eyes.

The Emir beckoned to the youngest of the women, and turned to the Vizier, asking, "Do you know these three women?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.