Military Delights
Chapter 10: Jalal

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Jalal - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Corporal Jalal charged somewhat recklessly into the first of his chosen pair of houses and was actually inside before he remembered that he was in an enemy country and that there might be someone waiting there to ambush him. Fortunately the place was deserted and showed every sign of a recent hasty departure by the occupants.

Searching it took little time and the only items of interest were some food in the kitchen and a little jewellery in the upper room. Pausing only to stuff the trinkets and the more portable food into his pack, he moved on to the second house.

There he found no sign of any food or valuables, but huddled in one corner of the kitchen were two young slaves wearing shapeless smocks. They had not been able to escape because they were shackled to the table by chains attached to leg cuffs. He scared them both even more by shooting off the lock on one girl's chain.

"Stand up," he ordered, motioning with his rifle.

Very reluctantly the girl stood up and he noticed that she was actually wetting herself with terror.

"I won't hurt you if you behave," Jalal said, "Who are you?"

The girl mumbled something he could not hear.

"Speak up," he said.

"I am Hala and this is my sister Fayruz," the girl said, "Our master has gone and he took all the food with him yesterday. Please don't kill us. We were only slaves here and we are both virgins."

"Strip," he ordered, "You are both my property now. You will obey me and call me Master or I will beat you. If you behave well and please me, I will take you back to Kobekistan with me. If you don't please me I will leave you here, dead."

The two girls began to sob pitifully.

"Shut up and strip."

"Yes Master," mumbled Hala and she slowly removed her smock, revealing an interesting, but undernourished body which bore signs of a recent beating.

"Why were you whipped?" he asked.

"It was our Master's pleasure to beat us," she replied, "Please do not kill us. We will work hard and keep your house clean."

"Both virgins, eh?"

"Yes Master."

"On the table with your legs open."

This command set them off crying again, but an open handed slap on the rump had Hala on the table reasonably quickly. Opening her legs, Jalal thrust a finger into her cunt, which was very dry and very tight. Jalal had never enjoyed a virgin and he became very aroused at the thought of two such opportunities. The women in the Other Ranks' Brothel were all very well used; even their arses were too slack to give much pleasure.

Spitting on his fingers, he lubricated the cunt before him and pushed two fingers in. Her cunt was tight, but there was no resistance to his questing fingers, so he seriously doubted her virginity; virgins, he knew, had a tough barrier you had to break to get in.

"Your Master fucked you, didn't he?"

Hala's posture of utter shame told him all he wanted to know and he pushed his penis firmly into the woman's vagina. The hot tight entrance soon had him climaxing and he poured his first offering into her womb with much pleasure. If a virgin was tighter than this he wondered if he would ever get into one. Jalal was about to turn her over and sample her rear entrance when he decided to reserve that pleasure for later. As he looked closely at her pink crevices he saw with satisfaction that a stream of his white jism was oozing from her cunt.

Pushing the sobbing woman unceremoniously off the table he turned to the other sister and said, "Now you strip."

Fayruz was slow to rise and slower to strip. Jalal grabbed Hala's hair and wrenched her onto her belly.

"Strip now or I will thrash your sister," he said.

That had the desired effect and Fayruz removed her smock revealing a younger version of Hala, even less well nourished.

"On the table," he ordered, and she climbed up with some difficulty, as she was still chained by one ankle to the table leg.

Opening her legs he thrust his hand into her and she screamed as he felt something inside her split. There was blood on his hand as he pulled it out of her.

'A virgin, truly a virgin, ' he thought with glee and his prick rose to full strength again immediately.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.