Military Delights
Chapter 8: Bukhari

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: Bukhari - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Bukhari, a seasoned soldier, twenty-five years old, who had fought against the Tirfilese incursions in the desert for six months, was the first to finish one house, having found nothing of interest in the almost deserted hovel. True, there was an old woman there who swore at him, but he didn't bother with her, and after a perfunctory check of all the rooms he moved on to the next house on his search pattern.

As he went into the first room there was a loud report from the rear of the house and a bullet went high above his head into the ceiling. Without even thinking he sprayed the back room with his automatic rifle and heard a body fall.

It was a small man with an ancient jezail, and he was dead. Turning the body over, Bukhari was surprised to see that it was a boy of no more than ten or eleven who had fired at him, and paid the price. He bent the barrel of the boy's weapon over his knee and dropped it beside the corpse.

"Mahmoud?" a woman asked querulously from the upper level.

"Dead," replied Bukhari, "He should not have fired at me. Come down woman."

Nobody moved but a wailing could be heard from above as the woman lamented the boy's death. Bukhari moved up the stairs cautiously with his rifle at the ready. The woman, in an abaya, was in a heap of grief on the floor. He lifted the abaya and it came off as he dragged her to her feet. To his surprise she was a very attractive woman of about his own age. If the boy had been her son she had certainly married early. He checked that she had no concealed weapon and was pleasantly amused as his penis rose while he handled her near naked body. This one would do to keep him warm for a few nights, he decided.

"Come," he said gruffly, throwing the abaya to her.

The woman hastily donned the abaya, amazed that the fearfully expected rape had not yet materialised. He dragged her with him out of the house and into the street where the rest of the patrol was gathering.

"You stay with me," Bukhari ordered, "Or I'll let the others use you and then shoot you. Stay with me and I will keep you for my harem. Your name is now Sadia, understand?"

The woman stared at him and then nodded her acquiescence. Better to be in the harem of one of the victors than raped repeatedly by every passing man until she was worn out, and then be shot. This must be the will of Allah, giving her to a good man. Her husband was dead and now her son; what else could she do? And one name is as good as another for a woman.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.