Military Delights
Chapter 6: Jahiz And Siharn

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6: Jahiz And Siharn - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

Jahiz was too old and infirm to fight in the army, but he was determined to protect his home and his belongings, especially his only concubine, the delicious Siharn, forty years younger than him. He was no longer able to use her properly, but he enjoyed her mouth on his body, and did not want her defiled or enslaved by this invading army. He had his loaded jezail on his knees and the girl was well hidden in the linen chest on which he sat. When six dragoons burst in to the house he raised the jezail and aimed at the first man.

"Get out, or one dies," he thundered.

The dragoons spread out and two started to move to the sides of the old man. Distracted for a moment by one of them, he was felled by a blow from the other. As he fell he pulled the trigger and the ancient weapon discharged harmlessly into the ceiling.

"You'll pay for that, old man," snarled one of the soldiers, "You fired first, so we get to shoot at you now."

Dragging the old man to his feet, the invaders looked around for something to use to tie him up.

"Use some sheets from the linen basket," suggested one, and that was how they found her.

At first they thought she was a child, she was so short, but the soldier who grabbed her felt very womanly curves through the abaya she was wearing and quickly stripped it over her head. The soldiers stared at the tiny woman who was revealed. Less than five feet tall and very pale skinned, she was exquisitely formed, with firm separate breasts, capped by tiny pink nipples and below was a shaven mons revealing coral lips. Clearly she was at least half white, possibly more.

"What's your name, my little beauty?" one asked.

"I am Siharn, and that is my Master Jahiz," the woman said, "Get out of our house. You are no more than thieves who creep in in the night."

"Oh, but we are much more than thieves," came the riposte, "Much more interesting; we're rapists as well."

The girl cowered as she understood the implications of what had just been said.

"Don't worry, we won't rape you yet. We have to shoot this old man first. He fired on us first, so it is only fair that we can shoot back."

"Please, no, not that. Don't shoot him. He's an old man and can't harm you now. Anyway he missed," pleaded the woman.

"Be quiet," hissed Jahiz, "They will rape you anyway and they will kill both of us. Don't let them have any sport with us as well."

"And did this old man fuck you regularly?" someone asked.

"Mind your own business," snapped Siharn.

"I tell you what," the soldier continued, "If the old man can get it up and fuck you while we watch, we'll let him live. Is it a deal?"

He reached forwards and stroked her cheek, his hand continuing down to cup a breast, then onwards to slip a finger between her labia. Prodding for a moment he withdrew his finger and sniffed it.

"Doesn't smell like a virgin," he remarked.

"How would you know?" quipped one of the others, "You've never met one."

Siharn seemed to believe the soldier who made this offer and she spent some time trying to get Jahiz's shrivelled and ancient penis hard. The truth was that he had more or less taken her virginity when he first bought her some six months earlier, but since that night he had never had another erection which was hard enough to enter her. She had been used mostly by Jahiz's son who was in the Tirfilese army, and on occasion by several of the son's friends, so she knew what was coming, and she felt confident that she could cope with these six soldiers. The old man had been kind to her, so she was trying to save his life. It soon became obvious that the old man would never get it up, so the soldiers decided to use Siharn themselves.

They were surprised when she said, "It will be better for all of us if you let me oil myself first."

They were fascinated to watch as she oiled her front and rear entrances with some expertise, using first a rag and then a small hollow dildo to ensure she was fully lubricated. Then she knelt on the table and offered her two entrances to the soldiers. Four of them used her with a will, but two of them did not bother. A willing woman could be had any time; they had wanted the excitement of raping someone, preferably someone very inexperienced, so they went off in search of other prey.

When the remaining four had had their fill of her, and had been cleaned with her tongue, two of them took her out to be put with the other captives for sale in the slave markets of Kobekistan.

The last thing she heard as she left the house was a single shot from the room where her master had been left.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.