Military Delights - Cover

Military Delights

Copyright© 2010 by Charm Brights

Chapter 5: Sima And Tajwar

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: Sima And Tajwar - In war people die, sometimes in stupid ways, but there is no snuff sex in any Delights book. The Emir was annoyed at the occasional incursions by raiders from the neighbouring Khanate of Tirfil. As they became much worse, and the Emir resolved to deal with this problem once and for all. He defeated the Tirfilese troops in a matter of seven days, and then indicated his willingness for the people of Tirfil to be taught a lesson they would never forget. His soldiers ran riot through the city.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Caution   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

When they heard the soldiers rampaging down the street, Sima and Tajwar cowered in the unlit cellar of their small house. Sima was a widow whose husband had died only months after the birth of Tajwar, her daughter. In the ensuing fifteen years they had lived in the small house, and lived well, on the proceeds of selling his business and the large mansion he had owned. As was to be expected, Sima had led a completely celibate life, and Tajwar was a virgin. In three weeks time, she had expected to be married to a man she had never met, but whose photograph seemed very dashing in his uniform as an officer in the army of the Khan of Tirfil.

"Mother," Tajwar asked, "Why must we hide? We are not soldiers. Surely they would not harm a widow and a virgin?"

Sima only sighed and did not answer, though she thought, 'How naïve she is. What does she think those screams were?'

Four of the dragoons burst into the apparently deserted house and could be heard above searching for anything small and valuable to steal. Finding nothing worth taking, they were about to leave when one of them spotted the door under the stairs.

"A cupboard," he shouted, "Let's check it."

The door was forced open and a set of stairs led down into the darkness.

"A cellar, perhaps that's where they hid their valuables," he suggested and the four of them went carefully down into the dim room.

Just a little light came through a dirty window high in the wall at the back. The room had all the usual junk that gets thrown into such places and they were about to go elsewhere in search of more loot when they heard a sob.

Dragging the two women up the stairs they surrounded them and one said, "Let's have a look at you then."

"What do you mean?" said a young voice from one of the abaya-clad figures.

"He means strip," said another soldier.

Sima removed her abaya and stood before them clad only in western underwear, brassière, knickers and slip.

"Leave the child alone, and I will do whatever you want," she offered.

"Let's see the rest of it then."

She shrugged and quickly removed the remaining garments. The soldiers looked her up and down, and were pleased to see that they had found a mature beauty. The hips were satisfyingly large and the breasts and buttocks were well-rounded. Her unshaven mons had only a sparse straggly covering of black hair, and the nipples were huge, standing erect a full inch when aroused as they were now by her fear, with large, deep purple areolae.

"You'll do anything, for all four of us, to protect your child?" asked one of the dragoons.

The woman nodded, desperate to keep the soldiers away from her virgin daughter. Quickly she knelt before one of the men and reached for his penis to suck it. The others watched as she took it deep in her mouth and his expression told them that she was using her mouth with some expertise.

"How old is this child?" asked another.

Releasing the prick from her mouth Sima said, "Eleven. Much too young for honourable men such as you to defile."

"But you don't mind her watching you being fucked in the arse?" he asked.

Sima sounded resigned as she said, "War is war. She will see worse before it is over."

Turning to the daughter, the dragoon snatched the abaya from her, and the four of them stared. Tajwar was revealed to be a ripe young woman much older than eleven, wearing only the briefest of underwear. In the first bloom of youthful beauty, her puppy fat gone, her womanly figure was at the height of its perfection. Her figure was perfect, the tiny waist accentuating the two pairs of hemispheres above and below it. Her arse was a delight and just begged to be spanked, or spread and entered. The mons was only lightly sprinkled with hair, in the Tirfil style, but that hair had been combed and shampooed daily in preparation for the wedding night only three weeks away.

"Oh, mother," said one man, "Your eleven year old just grew up a lot. How old are you girl?"

"Sixteen," Tajwar admitted, then added with pride, "I am to be married in three weeks."

"Then we had better teach you what you need to know about marriage, hadn't we?" sniggered another soldier, "Have you slept with your husband-to-be yet?"

"I've never met him," she replied, frightened of what was coming, but at the same time curious to experience the delights her mother had described to her when explaining the duties of a wife.

"Come on, finish me," said the soldier whose prick Sima had started to suck.

"And you can copy her, on this," said another brandishing his own tool as he pressed Tajwar to her knees with one hand.

Sima then made a serious error of judgement. As the prick was roughly thrust back into her mouth, she bit it, hard. The dragoon screamed in agony and smashed her head away from his injured member with one blow of his fist. She crumpled to the floor and her daughter stared in horror at the anger on the faces of the soldiers.

"For that you will both pay," said one of his companions, "Let's take them upstairs and teach them both respect, before anyone else gets bitten."

Upstairs they found a small dog whip such as eunuchs use on the dressing table in the master bedroom.

"Well look what's here. They were ready for us," said the soldier who had been bitten as he flourished the whip.

Sima knelt resignedly on the bed, knowing she was to be whipped for biting the soldier.

"Oh, no," he said, "You can be fucked two ways while you watch your daughter take your punishment."

"No, please," Sima begged, "She has never been whipped. It was me that hurt you, so punish me."

"Oh, I am going to punish you," he said and paused, "But it will be by whipping your daughter's lovely arse while you watch. Someone hold the kid down."

One of his companions grabbed the girl by both wrists and held her face down on the bed with both arms twisted cruelly up her back. One of the remaining two lay back on the bed and pulled the unresisting mother on to his prick and then pulled her head down on to his shoulder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.