Our First Anniversary
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife had planned sex for our first anniversary, I just knew she would but I didn't expect that she would also include her former lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

Then, as I felt the blindfold being pulled off, Robin said, next to me, "Then, you need to thank her, then," as she nodded down to the lower end of the bed. I raised up and there was Renee, my wife's lover from high school, smiling up and me.

Robin bent over me with a kiss, then, "Happy Anniversary, Dave, you get us both," and Renee crawled up and, one on each side, they hugged me, their hands all over me as they both kissed me. Yes, my cock was beginning to rise to the occasion.

I pulled Renee to me, kissed her, my tongue swirling in her mouth as she fondled my cock, the cock she had so wonderfully sucked just a few minutes before. As I broke off my kiss, I told her, "That, sweetheart, is for a fantastic head job, You are so good."

"Well, it was great fun for me with you thinking it was Robin sucking your cock. The look on your face when she took off the blindfold, oh, it was good."

Robin lifted up my happy, contented, but semi-floppy cock and said to Renee, "Well, we'll just have to keep ourselves busy while Dave's cock comes back to life. Shall I do you, my dear?" and Renee laid down and my wife got up between her legs and began to lick all around Renee's shaved pussy.

I lay there next to Renee who was kindly playing with my cock as my wife ate her out so I figured I'd make myself useful and I leaned over and began sucking Renee's right nipple. I was watching Robin's wonderful tonguing of her friend as Renee put her feet up and crossed her ankles behind Robin's neck.

They really did look hot, the two of them, and as I watched them, and as Renee played with me, I began to feel my cock begin to regain its interest in the two naked women so nearby.

"Mmm, oh, Robin, mmm, aah, right there, honey, oh, yeah. ummm, right there," I heard out of Renee as she continued playing with my favorite body part. I was still sucking her boob as I felt her begin to tremble and jerk, "UUUH, UUUH, AAAH, AAAH, aaah, aah, uuh, oh, oh, mmm, oh, Robin, mmm, come here," as she reached down and pulled Robin up and began kissing her over and over.

I got up out of the way as they embraced and kissed each other tonguing, rubbing each other's bodies against each other, just trying to make each other feel good.

In a minute, Robin leaned over and kissed me, her face and mouth still wet with Renee's juices, as she reached for my cock which, after all this, was now rather interested in joining in the festivities.

"Oh, Renee, his cock is hard. I want Dave to fuck you, okay. He's a great fuck, you'll love him."

So, Renee spread out as I got up between her legs and I aimed at her well-lubricated and aroused pussy. She reached down to grip me and guided me in as I pressed forward pushing my cock into her. As I was penetrating her girlfriend, Robin got up backward over Renee's head and lowered her pussy over her face and dropped down until she felt her tongue lapping across her pussy.

As I fucked Renee, I got to watch Robin smearing her pussy all over Renee's open mouth back and forth, back and forth. I lifted up Renee's ankles and hoisted them up as I knelt before her stroking my cock in and out of the opening between her outspread legs. Then I looked up and saw Renee's tongue up out of her mouth as Robin moved up and down over it, fucking her pussy with it over and over as Renee lay there each hand pinching her nipples. She was sure enjoying everything, from the look of it and from the moaning coming from her.

Then, Robin exploded in a massive orgasm, "UUHN, UUHN, UUHN, UUHN, UH, UH, OH, OH, mmm, oh, my pussy, mmm," and she began slowly rubbing her wet pussy around and around Renee's face, moaning on and on.

As I held Renee's legs high, I inserted the tip of my cock between her pussy lips and began taking little 'mini-strokes' in and out of her, just moving only an inch or two, it's a favorite of Robin's, she loved these strokes along the most sensitive part of her pussy so I decided to try it out on Renee. As I started, Robin was getting up off Renee whose face was completely coated with my wife's juices.

As I gave Renee these short little fucks, she responded by moving her hips around, just like Robin did whenever I fucked her the same way.

"Mmm, I like that, Dave, that's nice," she said as she continued to move her hips under me. "Ohhh, that's gonna make me cum, oh, yeah, keep doing that, it's fabulous, oooh."

Well, it was feeling pretty fabulous to me, as well. I loved this short-fucking, too, because it really stimulated the tip of my cock where it's so sensitive. I knew it wouldn't be long for me, either.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.