Jim and Petra - Cover

Jim and Petra

Copyright© 2010 by Tedbiker

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the conclusion of the story of the relationship between Jim, the Son of Martha, and Petra, the young woman who loved him and drew him out of 'nerd-dom'

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   Slow  

I heard the front door close as Natalie left. Our eyes met.

"Jim..."

"Uh huh?"

"Get your clothes off and make love to me? Please?" There was a desperate appeal in her eyes.

I undressed.

"I'm afraid we'll have to swap sides," I said. "I don't want to lay on my right side — it stings."

She giggled — was it nervousness? And shuffled over so I could slide into bed and face her laying on my left side.

I reached out, and stroked her cheek, gently, combed her hair back with my fingers, and caressed her neat ear. She shivered. I slid my left arm under her neck and drew her to me; we kissed as I stroked her shoulder and arm — she responded by caressing my back.

My hand explored her side — caressing her waist and hip; I just love that curve — and found the spot at the top of her buttocks that always gets a sigh. I could feel the tension leaving her. Keeping the contact I moved my hand up to her breast; the feel of it triggered a memory, and I smiled.

"What?" She stiffened slightly

"I remembered the day when you took my hand and slid it under your top, and I touched your breast for the first time. It's so beautiful, still."

She relaxed again as I thumbed her nipple and it hardened. I ducked down and licked and sucked it, moving my hand to her thigh; she hummed in her throat.

Gently pressing her onto her back, I began kissing my way down her body. Not wanting to neglect her breasts, I held one in each hand, stroking and squeezing. My tongue tickled her navel and she giggled.

As I reached her mons, I took my hands from her breasts, and followed the contours of her body, down her sides, her hips, her thighs. I took a big toe in my mouth and sucked — she giggled again, and I kissed my way up the inside of her legs until I reached her most private place. My first lick elicited a groan and when I flicked her clit with my tongue she climaxed with a cry ... and I entered her and held her close before beginning to move. She climaxed again after only a few strokes. The enxt time she came the convulsions of her vagina triggered my own. We were together again, whole and complete, restored and renewed.

I rolled us together, staying in her. I could feel her vagina clasping me as she began to use her Kegel exercises; she could keep me hard like that for ages. I kissed her, closed my eyes, and dozed.

I was woken by butterfly kisses — on my eyes, nose, ears and lips, shoulders and neck — and by the movement of her body against mine as she kissed me. I was still in her, still half-hard, but that rapidly became a full erection as I became fully aware of what she was doing to me, with her lips, her pelvic floor muscles and her body against mine.

"My turn, I think," she whispered, pushing me on to my back and straddling me.

I was going to say that 'cowgirl' — Petra on top — was one of my favourite positions, but in all honesty I suppose my favourite position is probably whichever one we are currently in! Whatever, it was ... really good; feeling her moving on me, being able to use both hands freely to caress and explore; I could rhapsodise for hours about cupping her breasts, or caressing her hips and bottom, but I think I'll leave that to your fertile imagination. I will just say that on a scale of one to ten, I'd happily have given it a twelve.

Some time later — we'd neither of us been in a hurry to move or separate — I said;

"I don't know about you, but I'm hungry."

She started and tried to sit up. "I'm sorry — I'll get something started right away!"

"That is not what I was meaning. If you're feeling better, I want to take my beautiful wife, who I love very much, out for a nice meal somewhere I can show her off. If you're still struggling, we can ring for a delivery..."

"No, Jim, I'd love to go out with you. I think it would be a very good thing. Actually, if you can get a table, would you mind inviting Natalie and Charles?"

"Good idea. We owe them a lot, especially Natalie. I'll ring and see if I can get a table first."

We were lucky; there was a table for four available at the 'Beauchief' which is a rather nice hotel not far from us, and Natalie was delighted to come and bring Charles. We met in the car park — they arrived in Natalie's classic mark two Cortina just after us in Petra's Morris, and went in to claim our reservation.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.