Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation - Cover

Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Chapter 8

Day 8

Amy woke up after a very restful sleep. She just laid there awhile and thought about what had happen to her and Dave over the past few days. She just couldn't believe at the things that she and Dave had while they were with Megan and Ken, going to the mall and shopping in the nude, skinny-dipping at a public beach, horseback riding naked and having oral sex with Kelly, Megan, Ken and Dave. She smiled when she thought about having oral sex. It really felt good giving and receiving.

Looking at the clock, Amy saw that it was 10:30. Normally, she wouldn't sleep this late, but it had been a tough trip home. It was long trip anyway, but there was a couple of delay on the Interstates, which caused them to get home late. Amy thought that her parents would want to talk to her and Dave about what happened to them at Aunt Lori and Uncle Kevin's, but they were going to do that later. Mom and Dad had some errands to run, so they would have the talk later at dinner.

Amy noticed that her bladder was telling her that she should get up and empty it. Reluctantly, Amy threw back the covers and got out of bed. Since she enjoyed it so much at her Aunt and Uncle's, after she got use to it, Amy was naked. She had to admit that it felt different, but great, to sleep naked. Standing by her bed, Amy wondered if she should put something on. With her parents out of the house, she couldn't think of any reason to get dressed. She thought that she should do it as much as she can, as her parents probably would prohibit it after the talk.

In the bedroom on the other side of the bathroom, Dave was lying in bed, thinking pretty much the same things that Amy was thinking about. It was the wildest few days that he had ever spent. Even though walking around the mall naked was kind of tough to do; everything that he had done was fun. The best thing was fooling around with Megan and Amy. He had never really thought of Amy in a sexual way, but he was really glad that it happened. While he really wanted to tell his friends what happened at his Aunt and Uncle's, he really couldn't tell anyone about what happened with his sister and cousin. He would keep that secret, but he really couldn't wait to go back to visit them.

Like Amy, Dave's bladder was telling him to get up. Unlike Amy, Dave didn't sleep naked, but usually wore a pair of gym shorts. Dave got out of bed and walked out the door, heading toward the bathroom. When he left his bedroom, he saw a naked Amy heading toward the bathroom.

"Morning, sis'," said Dave, as he took a long look at his naked sister. "Looking good."

"Thanks, Dave," said Amy, as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You're looking good too, but you could look better."

Dave thought about it for a couple seconds and then pulled down his shorts. He picked up his shorts and said, "Is this better?"

Looking at her nude brother, sporting a nice erect penis, she said, "Yes, that is definitely better." Amy didn't realize it, but as she was looking at Dave's penis, she licked her lips, remembering how good it felt to have her lips wrapped around it.

Dave noticed what Amy was doing as she looked at his crotch and inwardly smiled. Then he decided that he had some thing to do. "I'm sorry, sis, but I have to pee and then you can have the bathroom."

Again, taking a good look at his cock, Amy said, "You aren't going to be able pee with that in that condition." Then, Amy had a naughty thought. "I know that you like to take a shower as soon as you get up, so why don't we take a shower together."

Dave couldn't see any reason to decline Amy's offer, so he said, "Sure, that would be great."

The siblings walked into the bathroom and Amy went to the shower and turned it on. It took a little bit for the shower to warm up and then Amy adjusted the temperature. When she was happy with the temperature, Amy said, "Okay, Dave," and she stepped into the shower. Dave quickly followed.

The warm water felt good to both Amy and Dave. "Dave, I hope you don't mind, but I have to pee. Do you mind if I go ahead?"

"No, go ahead," said Dave, "I don't mind at all."

Positioning herself so Dave could have a good view, Amy reached down and pulled her lips apart. It didn't take long for a yellow stream to gush out from Amy's crotch. For about 20 seconds, Amy peed in front of her brother. "Mmm, that feels good."

Dave stood transfixed as he watched Amy finished peeing. He really needed to pee, but his hardon was preventing that. Amy noticed Dave's hardon, which really looked nice to Amy, and also noticed that he was thinking about something important. "Something on your mind, bro'?" said Amy.

"This is just too weird, sis. Just a couple weeks ago, you would have been really upset if I would have seen you in your underwear or in a towel and here we are, taking a shower together. We have been nude in public and we have had oral sex with each other and our cousins. I wonder if we have gone too far too fast."

Amy didn't say anything for a few moments, thinking about what her brother had just said. "You are probably right, Dave. We probably will get in a lot of trouble for what we did yesterday with Megan and Ken, but I think that 'no harm, no foul'."

"Even with the 'no harm, no foul', Mom and Dad aren't going to be happy with us." Dave laughed as he continued, "Could you imagine how they would react if they walked in on us right now."

Amy laughed. "You are right. They would have a fit and you would be sent off to military school and I would be sent to a convent and we aren't even catholic." Dave laughed again at Amy's comment. "You know, Dave, this pretty much is a one time thing. You may see me naked, but I don't think that we will ever have any kind of sex again or probably take a shower together like this. Well, I guess we could, if Mom and Dad are out of the house. I like taking a shower with someone. It was a lot of fun taking a shower with Megan."

"I think that taking a shower with Megan would be fun, too."

"I think that you can pee now."

Dave looked down and his penis was soft. "I guess I can." Dave relaxed and soon, pee started to shoot out of his penis. Since the shower was kind of small for two people, Dave accidentally peed on his sister. "Oh, I'm sorry, Amy. I didn't mean to do that."

"That's okay, Dave," said Amy, who Dave could tell wasn't upset. "It will wash right off." Dave had stopped peeing, but wasn't done. "Dave, before you start again, would you turn and face the door."

Dave did as his sister requested and when he was in position, Amy stood by him and reached down and gently grasped his penis. "Okay, go ahead." Dave was surprised, but he willed himself to start peeing again. He could tell that Amy was enjoying the experience. "As I told you before, peeing seems to be a lot easier with one of these things," said Amy, as moved his penis, spraying down different parts of the door. Finally, Dave finished peeing. "Thanks, bro'," said Amy. "That was fun, holding your penis as you peed."

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it," said Dave. "That was a interesting experience, having someone hold me while I peed."

Picking up a bottle of shampoo, Amy said, "I'm glad that we both enjoyed it." Holding the shampoo up, Amy said, "Would you like to gave me a shampoo? I really like having my hair washed by someone else."

"Sure, sis," said Dave and he started to wash Amy's hair. Dave hadn't washed anyone's hair before, so he tried to do as through a job as he could. He thought that he must be doing a good job, as Amy looked very content.

Amy was enjoying Dave washing her hair. She thought that he had a really nice touch. She also enjoyed the feel of his body against hers. She could feel his cock on her ass and sometimes, in her butt crack. She wasn't thinking of Dave as a sexual partner, but she could see how that could happen.

"Okay, sis," said Dave. "I'm done."

Amy turned around and Dave moved so she could get under the spray. After taking a few seconds to rinse her hair. She was going to ask if Dave wanted her to wash his hair, but it was so short, he really didn't have to wash it. "I think that we should wash ourselves."

Dave would have liked to run his hands all over Amy's body, but he agreed to her conditions. For the next few minutes, they took what probably would be a normal shower, except the occupants of the shower were brother and sister. Dave was enjoying watching Amy wash herself. He thought that Amy looked really sexy, as she was wet and covered with soapsuds. Without him realizing it, his penis became erect.

After rinsing off, Amy noticed that Dave had a stiffy and she thought that it really looked nice. "I see that you are enjoying this," said Amy with a smile in her voice.

"What normal red-blooded American guy wouldn't get a hardon while in the shower with a wet, soap covered naked girl," said Dave as he admired his sister. "You sure do look sexy."

"Thank you, Dave." Amy blushed at her brother's compliment. Amy looked at Dave's erect cock and had a naughty thought. 'Dave, since I'm responsible for that, maybe I should help you get rid of it." Amy reached toward the erect cock and said, "Well, I have given you a blowjob, so I know how to do that. I should learn how to give a handjob. Is it okay if I touch your cock?"

"Sure," said Dave, with his voice cracking.

Amy wrapped her hand around Dave's penis and started to stroking it. "You will have to tell me how to give you a handjob."

Amy had given Dave's cock a few strokes before he could say anything. "You are doing fine, Amy. You might want to squeeze a little tighter." Amy did as Dave suggested. "That is good, Amy. Now, just keep moving your hand up and down."

For a few moments, Dave just enjoyed the feeling of Amy's hand on his cock. It really felt good. "Mmmm, that sure feel good, Amy. You are doing a good job."

"Thank you, bro'," said Amy. "Your cock does feel good in my hand." Amy continued the handjob and then said, "Dave, let me know when you are close to coming."

Dave knew that he was getting close. "Try rubbing your thumb over the tip of my cock." Amy did as Dave suggested and it did feel very good, which made Dave even closer to cumming. "I'm about there, sis."

Amy got down on her knees, took the tip of Dave's penis into her mouth and started to tickle the tip with her tongue. It didn't take long for Dave to shoot this cum into her mouth. Since she only had the tip in her mouth, Amy was able to catch and swallow his cum without any problem.

Getting back on her feet, Amy said, "Mmmm, that tasted good, bro'. Too good to waste." Amy turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Dave followed her. "That was fun. Would you like to dry my back?" Amy held out a towel and Dave took it. Amy took another towel and started to dry off her front, while Dave did her back. After she was all dried off, Amy returned the favor to Dave.

After they were done, Amy said, "I think that we better get dressed in case Mom and Dad come back. Get dressed and meet me in the kitchen. I will make us lunch." With that, Amy walked out of the bathroom.

Dave wasn't sure what had just happened, but he did as Amy requested. He went into his room and got dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. While Dave was getting dressed, Amy was in her room, doing the same. She slipped on one of her thongs, shorts and a halter-top. She went downstairs to the kitchen. She was surprised to see that Dave was already there and was making omelets.

"I thought that I would surprise you, sis."

"Well, thank you. You know that I love your omelets," said Amy, as she walked over to the kitchen. "What would you like to drink?"

"OJ and milk."

"Sounds good," said Amy and she got the cartons of milk and orange juice out of the refrigerator. Brother and sister got the makings of brunch together and sat down at the table. For the next few minutes, the two siblings ate their food and made small talk. When they were done, Amy cleared the table and sat back down at the table.

"Dave, we have to talk." Dave knew that if someone says, 'we have to talk', it wasn't good. Taking a deep breath, Amy started. "Dave, I love you. I'm not ashamed about what we did yesterday or just now. I enjoyed having my tits and pussy sucked and licked and I really enjoyed giving you and Ken blowjobs."

"I really enjoyed giving and receiving oral sex from you," said Dave.

"I'm glad that you did and I enjoyed it too," said Amy. "I have a feeling that Mom and Dad will not be happy about what we did while we were at Aunt Lori and Uncle Kevin's." Dave nodded in agreement. "While I enjoyed what we did and that I'm not ashamed about what we did, I don't think that we should do anything like that again. It could cause a lot of problems."

Dave wasn't completely sure what she meant by that, but he understood that sexual activity between brother and sister could be bad. "I'm not completely sure that I understand you, but I do agree."

"So don't expect me to be available for a blowjob or anything else," said Amy. "Maybe, we can play around, but don't expect it." Dave nodded in agreement. "However, sometimes when Mom and Dad aren't home, as I told you, I might want to take a shower with you. I really like to shower with someone and I like the way you wash my hair."

Dave leaned over and kissed his sister and said, "Thank you. I would like that."

Just then the phone rang. Dave went over and picked it up. "Hello ... yes, she is here ... just a moment." Covering the mouthpiece, Dave said, "Amy, its Carol."

"Thanks, bro'," said Amy, taking the phone from Dave.

Whispering, Dave said, "I'm going to go see Ron."

Amy waved to Dave as he left the room. "Hi, Carol."

Later on that afternoon

When their parents got home, Amy had dinner all ready for them. The family had a normal dinner, without talking about what happened at Lori and Kevin's. After dinner, Mary and Steve told Amy and Dave to clean up and wash the dishes and they would come back into the kitchen to talk to them. It took about 30 minutes for Amy and Dave to clean up the kitchen.

"Well, bro, it doesn't look like we can put this off much more," said Amy.

"You're right, Amy," said Dave, "but I don't think that I'm going to enjoy this at all."

"Well, we should get it over with. Amy walked to the kitchen door and said, "Mom, Dad, we are done." Amy walked over to the table and sat down next to her brother. Mary and Steve walked into the kitchen and sat down.

Mary and Steve looked at each other for a few seconds and then Steve said, "Your Mom and I are happy that you had a good time at Lori and Kevin's. We want to discuss it with you, but we wanted to talk about it before we talked to you about it."

"I think what I want to know," said Mary, "are you both still virgins?" Both Amy and Dave said that they were. "That makes me feel better."

"I'm glad that you are still virgins, too," said Steve, "but we would like to know everything that happened to you while you were at Lori and Steve's, and we mean everything."

Amy and Dave looked at each other and tried to think how their parents would react to what they had done. They knew if they told a lie, that it would be a lot worst than if they just told the truth.

Before they could start telling their parents, Mary interrupted them and said, "We discussed this and unless you did something really stupid or dangerous, we will not hold anything you tell against you. While we may not approve of anything you did, we do trust you enough not to do anything really stupid.

Again, Amy and Dave looked at each other, not really believing that their parents had just told them.

"Yes," said Steve. "It is kind of like a reverse 5th Amendment. You can't say anything that will incriminate either of you. Understand?" Amy and Dave said they understood. "Okay, who wants to go first?"

Amy took a deep breath and said, "I will go first."

Before she could start, Steve asked Dave to go into the living room. "We just want to make sure that we get an accurate account of what went on," said Mary.

Amy started accounting what had happened to them at Lori and Kevin's. She told them about going to the mall, spending the first night in the nude, giving Dave the anatomy lesson, going to the mall in the nude, going skinny dipping, going on the nude horse ride and then having oral sex with her cousins and with Dave. Amy thought about not telling what happened earlier in the morning, but told them that she had taken a shower with Dave and giving him a handjob. It took about 10 minutes for Amy to tell her parents about what happened to her.

After she was done, Amy looked at her parents, trying to read their expressions, but couldn't. After a few moments of silence, Steve said, "Thank you, Amy. We appreciate your honesty." Raising his voice, Steve said, "Dave, would you come in here please."

Dave came in and took a seat next Amy. "Yes, Mom and Dad."

"Amy just gave us her story of what happened while you were at Lori and Kevin's, " said Mary. "Now, we want your version."

Dave looked at Amy, who smiled at him, and started to tell what happened to him during the visit. He told his parents the same things that Amy had told them, except him and Ken playing around with Jenna and Amanda. He even told them about walking in on Lori while she was peeing and Amy peeing in front of him.

Dave thought that he was done when Amy told him to tell them what happened this morning. Without hesitating, he said that he and Amy had taken a shower together and that she had given him a handjob.

For a little bit, no one said anything. Finally, Steve said, "Thank you for telling the truth. Your stories are pretty much the same, so you must be telling the truth. We appreciate that."

"We are glad that you had a good time there and that you didn't do anything stupid. We are kind of concern that you two were fooling around each other, but again, you didn't do anything stupid," said Mary.

"Should we tell them, sweetie?" Mary nodded her agreement. Steve started to tell them that "we have a secret to tell you. We knew what was going on at Lori and Kevin's." Amy and Dave were shocked to hear what their father was telling them. "When we asked them if you could stay at their house while I was on the business trip, they told us that they practiced public and private nudity. We were thinking of letting you stay home by yourself. However, Lori kind of talked us into bring you to their house."

Amy and Dave were shocked at what their parents had just told them. They couldn't believe that their parents had them stay at their Aunt and Uncle when they knew that they took part in public and private nudity. "What?" said Amy. "You knew that we would be exposed to nudity? We thought that you didn't like nudity. I can remember times, not to long ago, when you would get upset with me when you saw me in my underwear or just a towel."

"Yes, Amy, you are correct. Your Mom and I are being a bit hypocritical. Yes, before this, we didn't approve of any nudity outside a bedroom, bathroom, etc., but in discussing this with Lori and Kevin, we thought that it might be fun for you and Dave and that it might loosen you up, sexually. From what you have told us, we were successful."

Amy sat there, shaking her head. "Mom, Dad, I can't believe this."

"Neither can I," said Dave.

"Actually, kids, we wanted to take part in the public nudity too, but something came up at work, so we had to come right home," said Steve.

"Yes, we wanted to try it. From what Lori told us, it has been a lot of fun for the whole family," said Mary. "In the past, Lori and Kevin have tried to get us to go to topless and nude beaches, but we never would. They kept telling us how much fun it was, but we didn't believe them."

"From what they told us, it sounded like a lot of fun and we thought that it wouldn't hurt to give us it try," said Kevin.

"We weren't sure how you would react to the nudity. Dave, we were sure that you would enjoy it, seeing Megan and LORI in their skin. Amy, we weren't sure about you, but from what you told us, it was an enjoyable experience for you."

Amy blushed, but said, "Yes, Mom, I enjoyed it a lot."

Dave asked, "Does everyone know that I have the hots for Aunt Lori?"

Mary and Steve laughed. Mary said, "Yes, dear, everyone know that. I bet when you saw Lori naked, you got a hardon so quickly, you passed out."

Dave couldn't believe that his mother just comment on him getting a hardon after seeing his Aunt naked, but reluctantly agreed. "Well, I didn't pass out, but I did pop some serious wood when I saw her naked."

Turning toward Amy, Mary said, "I bet when you saw Kevin and Ken naked, you got a little damp."

"Mom," said Amy. "I can't believe you said that to me."

"Why?"

Amy was confused. "What do you mean 'why'?"

Mary said, "I just asked Dave if he got a hardon when he saw Lori naked. We knew that he would, but that is the way that boys show that they are sexually excited. You know that girls' pussies get damp when they sexually excited. Seeing their penises must have gotten you a little excited. I'm just wondering if you got damp when you saw your Uncle and cousin's penises."

"I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean to react that way. It was just a question that I didn't expect to hear from you."

"I'm sorry, Amy, but I'm a female and I react the same way when I see a good looking penis," said Mary as she looked at her husband. Looking back at Amy, she said, "Well?"

Taking a deep breath, Amy said, "Well, yes, I did enjoy looking at Uncle Kevin and Ken's penises. However, the penis that got me the dampest is Dave's." Looking at her parents, Amy saw a shocked look on their faces. "I think that he has a great looking penis. Every time that I see it, I just want to play with it. And I'm not the only one. Just about every girl who has seen it wants to wrap something around it. There was a girl at the mall, who would have jumped him right there in the middle of the mall. Aunt Lori and Megan even wanted to play with it."

Mary and Steve didn't say anything, as they really didn't know what to say. Finally, Steve asked Dave, "Is this true, son?"

"Yes, it is, Dad. I could tell that just about ever girl who saw it wanted to sample it. And that included an eight year old girl."

"An eight year old girl!?" asked Mary. Dave told them the story about the girl at the lake. "That is pretty amazing," said Mary, shaking her head.

The family talked for awhile about everything that happened. Both Amy and Dave were amazed at the topic of their conversation with their parents. It was both exciting and liberating.

After talking for about a half-hour, Steve dropped a real bombshell. "Would you like to practice family nudity?"

Amy and Dave were surprised at the question, but they quickly said that they liked being naked and that they would like permission to be naked at home.

"Would you like to have a nude night like Lori and Kevin have at their house?" asked Mary.

Dave was first to answer. "Sure, it was fun at Aunt Lori's."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.