Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation - Cover

Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Chapter 6d

At Aunt Lori and Uncle Kevin's house

Both girls were kind of tired from the actives of the day, so the rest of the trip was pretty quiet. It took about a half-hour for the two girls to arrive at Megan's house. They went into the house, used the bathroom and went into Megan's room to change clothes. Both girls put on an oversized T-shirt and went downstairs. When they came back down, they saw Lori sitting in the living room, watching TV.

"Hi, Mom," said Megan.

"Hi, Aunt Lori," said Amy.

Lori asked the girls, "Hi, Megan. Hi, Lori. Did you have a good time riding?"

"Yes, Mom, we did. I always enjoy going it when I go to Kelly's to go riding."

"I did too, Aunt Lori," said Amy. "I hadn't gone riding for awhile, so my legs are a little sore from them being spread so wide from sitting on a horse."

Everyone laughed at Amy's comment and then Lori asked, "What horse did you ride?" Amy told her Killer. "Oh, yes, Killer. I can see why your legs are sore. He isn't a big horse, but he is a bit on the wide side. Did you stop at the pond?" Amy blushed as Megan said that they did. "Did you enjoy stopping there?"

Amy blushed and looked at Megan, who laughed and said, "Mom knows what can happen at the pond. Earlier this summer, there was a mother-daughter ride and everyone who was there had their pussy licked and licked a few of the other pussies that were there."

"Gee, Aunt Lori, for some reason, I would have never thought that you would have done something like that."

"When I was about your age, a couple of my girlfriends and I played with each other a couple of times, more playful then serious, but after that, we never did it again," said Lori. "In college, I played around with some of my sorority sisters. It was fun, but I would much rather play around with boys."

"I know what you mean, Mom. I would rather play around with boys, too."

"I think that I would rather play with boys too, but my first sexual experience with another person was what happened at the pond today."

Lori was surprised. "You're still a virgin, Amy?" Amy nodded. "I'm kind of surprised, Amy. You're a hottie and I would have thought that you would have had at least one boy get into that sweet looking pussy. On the other hand, being a virgin isn't a bad thing, especially these days."

"Well, I guess," said Amy, "but how do you handle all this openness? Before I came here, other then Dave, I had never seen a naked boy nor had a boy seen me naked. I would have never gone out in public naked, but now hundreds of people have seen me naked. I thought that my first real sexual experience would be with a boy, but it was with a girl that I had just meet. I'm enjoying it, but it is all so confusing."

Lori, after thinking for a few seconds, told Amy, "I think that is what The Program is trying to do. You don't have to wonder what the opposite sex looks like naked, as you get to see both sexes naked and after awhile, being naked seems natural, so you don't mind being seen naked. If you want to get a good look or feel a cock or a pussy, you have that opportunity to do so." Amy blushed at the thought of her and Megan giving Dave an anatomy lesson. "And if you want to try something sexual, I feel that this openness gives you that opportunity in a safe environment."

Megan agreed with her Mom. "I think that The Program, even though I wasn't thrilled being in it, has made it easier for me to discover my sexuality."

Lori noticed that Amy was blushing and asked, "Why are you blushing, Amy?"

Amy wasn't sure what to say, but decided to tell what actually happened. "Well, yesterday, I got up early and when I came downstairs, Dave was watching TV. We got to talking about the public nudity and then he asked if he could look at my pussy. I had a feeling that he would ask to do something like that, so I was kind of prepared and I gave him a lesson."

Megan said, "I watched Amy giving Dave the anatomy lesson and after they were done, I gave Dave another lesson."

Lori laughed and said, "Maybe I should give Dave a lesson, too. I don't want to be the only girl here that hasn't let him get a good look at my goodies."

All three girls laughed and Megan said, "I would be careful though, Mom. If you let Dave get that close to your pussy, he might want to do more than just look."

"And I might let him," said Lori, laughing. "No, no, just kidding. I wouldn't let him take more than a look." However, Lori was thinking, 'That might be fun to let him play with me.'

While the girls were talking, Ken and Dave came into the room. The two boys had been over at a friend of Ken's. Lori told the boys that they should get ready for supper. They said okay and then Lori asked the girls if they would help her with supper. The girls got up to help Lori, but Amy said that she had to go to the bathroom, so she went upstairs.

When she got upstairs, Amy headed toward the bathroom, but ran into Dave as he came out of his room. Dave was going to the bathroom too, but he said to his sister, "You can use the bathroom first, sis."

"Thanks, Dave," said Amy, as she started to go into the bathroom. She stopped and said, "Come on in with me, Dave."

"What!" Dave couldn't believe what he heard. Whispering, Dave said, "You want me to come in the bathroom with you?"

Grabbing his hand, Amy pulled Dave into the bathroom and closed the door. Then, she said, "You know, the other day, when you asked if I could pee in front of a boy?" Dave nodded. "Well, if I'm going to do it, I would like the first time to be in front of someone I trust." Smiling, Amy continued, saying, "Also, I would like to see a boy pee, too. Why don't you go first."

Dave was still kind of shocked at what Amy had suggested, but was more than willing to go along with his sister. Dave positioned himself in front of the toilet and Amy stood to the side, so she could watch what was going on. Dave pulled his cock out and started to pee. Amy watched intently as Dave peed. After about 20 seconds, Dave finished and put his cock back into his pants.

Amy was impressed. "Wow, Dave, that was something. Having one of those sure makes peeing a lot easier."

"I guess doing it all my life, I really didn't think about it."

"I guess the one thing I don't like about peeing sitting down is that you almost have to get undressed to pee. Boys don't have that problem."

"It's too bad that girl can't pee standing up."

"Well, girls can pee standing up."

Dave was shocked. "I didn't know that girls could pee standing up."

Amy was a little embarrassed to tell Dave this, but in this new age of openness, she said, "Well, out on the horse ride Megan and I took, we stopped at this pond. While we were there, all the girls had to pee and Kelly, that is the girl whose ranch we were at, showed me how to pee standing up. I didn't make too much of a mess doing it, but I will have to practice more, before I would be confident in doing without making a mess."

"Okay, sis. It's your turn."

"Okay." Amy walked over to the toilet and noticing the scourge of women when it came to men and toilets. "Dave, when you are done peeing, you should put the seat down. Women don't like sitting in the toilet bowl." Amy put down the seat and started to pull up her T-shirt and sit down on the toilet.

"Sorry, sis," said Dave. Than, after thinking about it for a couple of seconds, said, "Isn't that something that you should check before sitting."

"I guess so, but when you get up in the middle of the night, you aren't thinking to clearly."

Dave could see her point and said, "I guess you are right about that. I will try to remember to put it down from now on."

Amy started to sit down and then she remembered what Megan had said about learning how to pee standing up. Instead of sitting down on the toilet, Amy pulled off her T-shirt and walked, naked, over to the shower, opened the door and stepped into the shower.

"Why are you going into the shower, Amy. I thought that you had to pee?"

"Haven't you ever peed in the shower, bro?" Dave said that he did pee in the shower. "Megan told me that the shower was the best place to practice peeing standing up."

"I guess that makes sense," said Dave as he positioned himself so he could get a good look at Amy. As he looked at her, Amy reached down and pulled her outer lips apart. All of a sudden, a stream of pee appeared, shooting out of her crotch. Dave watched, not believing that his sister was peeing right in front of him and doing it standing up. He saw Amy move her hands, which caused the pee stream to move around and then Amy moved so the pee stream was hitting the drain. 'She was actually aiming it, ' thought Dave.

Finally, Amy finished and Dave said, "Wow, sis, that was impressive. I never thought that girls could pee standing up. I think that you did a pretty good job."

"Thanks, Dave. I never thought that I could pee standing up and I NEVER thought that I would pee in front of you," said Amy as she got out of the shower. Then, she got some toilet paper, wiped herself and threw the used paper into the toilet. "But it was kind of naughty but cool."

"Thanks, sis," said Dave as he went over and kissed Amy on the cheek. "I appreciate you feeling comfortable enough to pee in front of me. I have learned something about girls today."

Slipping her T-shirt back on, Amy said, "Well, if you learn to put the seat down after you pee, any girl you get involved with will love you more. Plopping down into cold toilet water isn't any fun, especially in the middle of the night."

"That is a pretty good reason to learn to put the seat down."

Laughing, the siblings went downstairs and into the kitchen. Amy joined Lori and Megan getting dinner ready. Lori chased Dave out of the kitchen, so he went to the living room, where Ken was watching TV. While they were waiting for dinner, the two guys watched TV and made small talk.

It wasn't long before Kevin got home and the whole family sat down for dinner. They all made small talk and talked about their day. Amy was a little surprised that Megan told him about the horse ride and what happened at the pond. Amy noticed that Kevin was looking at Lori as Megan told him about the activities at the pond. Kevin was smiling, as Lori was blushing a little bit. 'Lori must have told him about what happens at the pond, ' thought Amy.

Dave felt himself getting hard listening to what had happened to Amy at the pond. He didn't know why, but he never thought that Amy would play around with girls. It was really exciting, imagining seeing all those naked girls playing with each other. 'It would have been really cool to be able to see all that girl-girl action, ' thought Dave.

Kevin then asked Ken and Dave how their day had gone. Ken told his father about playing in the soccer game and then what happened in the locker room and here after the game. From the looks from around the table, Amy and Dave were the only ones that were shocked about what they had just heard. After thinking about it for a couple seconds, with The Program and public nudity in effect, Dave figured that family members would be open about their sex life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.