Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation - Cover

Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Chapter 6c

At Kelly's Farm

Megan and Amy drove out into the country to Kelly's farm. Both girls were looking forward to going riding. While Megan went riding often, it had been quite a while since Amy had been riding. A friend's family had horses and every once in awhile, Amy would get to go riding. Amy wasn't that good, but she could ride without too many problems.

Finally, they arrived at the farm. Megan drove down the road and parked next to the barn. The two girls got out of the car and as they were heading toward the barn, Kelly came out and welcomed the girls to the farm.

"Amy, I'm happy that you were able to come and go riding with us," said Kelly. " The other girls are in the barn, getting their horses ready. Come on and follow me." The three teenagers went into the barn, where they found the other girls putting the tack on their horse. Kelly introduced Amy to her friends, Mary and Rachael and her sister, Helen. The girls spent a few minutes greeting each other and just talking for a couple minutes.

Amy thought that all the girls seemed to be nice and very friendly. Mary was eighteen, tall and kind of thin, but not too much, with black hair. Rachael was seventeen, average size, but with a few extra pounds. Rachael's hair was light brown and hung down to the middle of her back, but she had it tied up in a long ponytail. Helen was the youngest at fifteen. She was small and thin, with blonde hair that was tied up into two pigtails. Kelly was eighteen, taller then an average girl, with short black hair. Amy thought that all the girls looked nice.

"Well," said Kelly, "we better get ready to go riding. Come on, Amy, we will find a horse for you." Kelly and Amy went up and down the length of the barn, looking at the various horses. Stopping in front of a stall that contain a medium-size, brown colored horse, Kelly said, "I think that Killer will be a good horse for you, Amy."

"You want me to ride a horse named Killer?" said Amy. "I have ridden horses before, but I'm not that experienced a rider."

Kelly laughed at Amy's comment. "My younger brother named the horse, Killer, but I promise that he is the most gentle horse we have. You will not have any problems."

"Okay," said Amy, not really convinced that Killer was as gentle as Kelly was saying, but she really couldn't complain, as Kelly knew the horse better then she did.

Kelly patted Killer on the nose, then opened the door to the stall and walked inside. Taking a bridle off a peg, Kelly slipped it over Killer's head and put the bit into his mouth. After fastening the bridle, Kelly took the reigns and lead Killer out of the stall. Giving the reigns to Amy, Kelly told her to take her outside and she would get a saddle for her. Amy did as she was asked and Killer was a prefect gentleman as he passively followed Amy as she led him outside. Seeing where the other girls had their horses, Amy tied Killer to a hitching post.

It didn't take long for Kelly to get a saddle and bring it out to where Killer was tied up. She quickly put it on Killer and adjusted it for Amy. As Kelly was getting Killer ready, Megan led her horse out and tied it to the hitching post. It didn't take long for all the girls to have their horses ready.

"Just a couple more things to do and we will be ready to go," said Kelly. "Helen, Megan, could you help me?" asked Kelly. The two girls said sure and followed Kelly into the house. Amy talked to Mary and Rachael while waiting for Kelly, Megan and Helen to return.

About ten minutes later, Kelly, Megan and Helen came back to the barn area, each carrying two saddle bags. Amy asked what the saddlebags were for.

"There are supplies for the ride. We will be gone for, at least, six hours, so there is water and we have a picnic out on the trail, so there is food and water for us. There is other stuff in the bags that we will need while we are out on the trail."

"This sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun," said Amy.

Megan replied, "Yes, it is a lot of fun. I hope that you will enjoy it, too."

"I don't see why I wouldn't," replied Amy, kind of surprised at Megan's remark.

"Is everyone ready to go?" asked Kelly. Everyone indicated that they were ready to go. "Okay, let's get ready." Kelly, Helen, Megan, Mary and Rachael started to take off their clothes.

Amy was shocked at what was happening. "Why are you taking off your clothes?"

"Didn't Megan tell you that we were going bareback riding?" said Kelly.

"Yes, she did, but I thought that bareback riding was riding without saddles."

Kelly laughed softly. "Normally, that would be true, but our version is where we are bareback, not the horses."

Amy was shocked, but not as much as she thought that she would be. "Aren't you afraid of being seen?"

Rebecca answered by saying, "We have been doing this ever since the NIS program and public nudity was permitted and no, we have never been seen by anyone."

Kelly continued, saying, "This ranch is really big and the area that we ride in is kind of in the middle of the ranch. No one, who hasn't been here, really knows where we ride, so there is a very, very, very small chance of anyone being there and seeing us."

Mary said, "With The Program in effect and more and more public nudity, so what if we are riding naked. No one would care."

Mary's statement made sense, especially after she had spent time in the mall naked and there were a lot of people there who saw her in the buff. "That makes sense, Mary. I guess I'm still not completely comfortable with the 'nudity is okay' philosophy yet." Saying that, Amy pulled her T-shirt off over her head. After putting it on her horse, Amy reached behind her and unsnapped her bra and took it off, exposing her boobies to the other girls and to the horse. After putting the bra on top of her T-shirt, Amy took her shorts and panties off. She kind of folded them along with her other clothes and asked, "Am I now ready to go on the ride?"

Kelly said that she approved of Amy's riding costume. "Helen, would you put the clothes in the barn."

"Sure, sis," replied Helen. She went to each girl and picked up their clothes.

When it was her turn to give up her clothes, Amy asked, "We aren't taking our clothes with us?"

"Nope," said Kelly. "We did the first few times we went bareback riding, but we found out that we didn't need them and it took up room in the saddlebags. We are using the room that the clothes would take up in the saddlebags for things that we really need out on the trail."

While she wasn't sure about giving up her clothes and being so far away from them, Amy did give them to Helen. Amy watched as Helen took all the girls' clothes and walked toward the barn.

Kelly gave Mary and Megan a tube of sunblock. "It looks like it is going to be a sunny day, so here is some sunblock to put on."

As Megan opened the tube of sunblock, she said, "Amy, I will put some sunblock on your back and then you can do me." Amy nodded her agreement and jumped a little as Megan put the cold lotion on Amy's back. "Sorry," said Megan.

"That's okay, Megan," said Amy. "I just wasn't ready for the cold lotion." Megan went back to putting the sunblock on her back. While Megan was putting on the sunblock, Amy looked at the other girls. Mary was tall and thin with small breasts and a bald pussy. Amy thought that Mary had a nice figure. Rachael was heavier, but still had a decent shape. Her breasts were probably a C, or maybe a D cup and like Mary, she also had a shaved pussy. Kelly had a very nice shape, with firm B cup and her pussy was in the shape of a landing strip. Amy thought that she could be a centerfold in Playboy. Helen also had a nice shape for a fifteen-year-old, with tangerine sized breasts and while she did have hair on her pussy, there wasn't much and being a natural blonde, it looked like she was bald too.

Amy jumped again when she felt Megan's hand on her butt. "Gee, Amy, chill."

Amy replied, "I didn't expect to feel you hand on my butt."

"Sorry," said Megan apologetically. "I just wanted to make sure that you butt was completely covered. This is the first time that it will be exposed to the sun and trust me, you don't want it to get sunburned."

"I don't mind you putting the sunblock on my butt, but you just surprised me," said Amy.

Finally, Megan was done putting the sunblock on Amy. She gave the tube of sunblock to Amy, who started to put the sunblock on Megan's back. It didn't take long for Amy to put sunblock on Megan, including her butt. Amy kind of enjoyed rubbing Megan's butt, but didn't overdo it. After she was done doing Megan's back, Amy and Megan put sunblock on their own front, just like the other girls were doing. Finally, they were all done and were ready to actually start riding.

Each of the girls went to their horse and climbed onboard. Amy went over to Killer, untied him, stepped into the stirrup and climbed. As she was swinging her leg over Killer, Amy realized that if anyone had been watching, they would have gotten a great beaver shot. Even after she had gotten on the saddle completely, Amy was embarrassed, but realized that none of the other girls had paid any attention to her at all. Then, she really realized that every girl would be given the same beaver shot as she did as they got on their horses. Amy knew that she had to stop being so suspicious of what was going on. As Amy waited for the other girls to start moving, she was glad to realize that Killer was standing still, waiting for her to tell him what to do.

Kelly rode up next to Amy and said, "Since you are the least experience rider here, why don't you ride next to me." Amy thought that was a good idea, so she agreed and got Killer to move up next to Kelly. "Okay, let's go."

The six girls and their horses started to head out to the trail. As they passed the house, a man came out of the house and waited till Kelly came up next to him and stopped. "Hi, sweetie. You forgot your cellphone."

"Thanks, Dad," said Kelly, taking the cellphone and putting in her saddlebag.

"You're welcome," said Kelly's Dad. Looking at Amy, he said, "Who is your friend?"

"Oh, that is Amy, Megan's cousin. Amy, this is my father, Jack Davis."

"Hi, Amy," said Kelly's Dad.

"Hello, Mr. Davis. Pleased to meet you." Amy thought that she would be embarrassed being seen naked by Kelly's father, but she wasn't.

"Same here. Well, you better get going," he said. "What time do you think you will be back."

"I don't know for sure," said Kelly. "Probably around mid-afternoon."

"Okay," said Kelly's Dad. "Don't be too late and give us a call when you are on your way back."

"Okay, Dad."

"Have fun," said Kelly's Dad as he turned and walked back into the house.

The six girls head out to the road that would lead them to the trail. The road was smooth, so the horses quickly got into a nice, easy rhythm, which on the saddle could hardly be felt. It didn't take long for Amy to get into the spirit of the ride. She was really enjoying the feel of the warm sun and the gentle breeze on her naked body. Even Killer's gentle trot was relaxing. The only thing that was kind of uncomfortable was having her legs spread so wide, but that wasn't too bad.

The girls were talking quietly among themselves, but Amy was just enjoying the view. The area that they were riding though had a lot of pretty flowers growing and there were a lot of birds flying around. Amy wondered if this is what the Garden of Eden might have been like. Thinking about the Garden of Eden, Amy thought that it was kind of appropriate for them to be nude.

Amy's reverie was interrupted as Kelly asked, "Hi, Amy. Are you enjoying yourself? You look like you are."

"I'm, Kelly," replied Amy. "This is really, really cool. I'm happy that you invited me to join you."

"You don't mind being out here naked?"

Amy blushed at the realization that she was naked and said, "For some reason, this is reminding me of the Garden of Eden, so it would seem wrong to be wearing clothes. After being naked in the mall, being naked out here with just girls isn't bad at all."

"I'm glad that you are enjoying yourself."

Amy asked, "How long have you been doing this?"

"I have been doing this for quite awhile. Living out here, where there isn't anyone around most of the time, it was easy to ride naked. I really didn't ask anyone to ride naked with me, but with The Program in effect and public nudity allowed, I was able to ask friends if they wanted to ride naked with me and some of them have done it."

"Do you always leave your clothes back at the barn?" Kelly nodded. "That is the weird thing about this. Except for being naked at the mall and having Megan's Mom drive away with our clothes, I have never been this far away from my clothes. Before this, I really wouldn't mind being naked if I knew my clothes were nearby. Now, it is pretty cool."

Kelly smiled. "I'm really happy that you are having a good time." With that, Kelly spurred her horse and got out in front of the group a little bit. The group rode for about five more minutes when they came to a fork in the trail. "We will go this way," said Kelly, indicating the trail to the right. "This will lead to the creek, which will allow us to let the horses get a drink of water."

The trail that the girls took lead through a wooded area. As she watched her horse carefully walked along the trail, Amy thought that Killer must have done this a lot of times. There was a slight downgrade, so every time Killer took a step, Amy would slide to the front of the saddle and would stop when her crotch butted up against the saddle horn. With her legs on either side of Killer, her pussy was spread open and the way the saddle horn was constructed, every time she slide forward, the horn would rub against her clit. After about ten minutes of this intermittent horse induced masturbation, that really felt good, Amy couldn't keep quiet. "Mmm," said Amy, quietly, but not so quiet that Kelly couldn't hear her.

Kelly turned around and smiled knowingly at Amy. Without saying anything more, Kelly turned around and continued on down the trail.

Amy was kind of embarrassed until she heard a couple of soft moans from behind her. 'I guess I'm not the only one who is getting turned on by the saddle horn.' Amy thought about some of the times she had gone riding and had gotten turned on by the horse. Most of her girlfriends enjoyed riding because the horses that they were riding did give their pussies a thrill.

The girls continued on down the trail. Killer was moving just fast enough to keep her pussy rubbing against the horn and keeping her on the edge of cumming, but not fast enough to make her cum. After about 15 minutes, the girls came to a little beach area.

"We will stop here for a few minutes to let the horses get some water," said Kelly as she stopped and got off her horse. The horse walked to the edge of the water and started to drink. The other girls did the same and the horses started to drink too. Amy got off Killer, who, like the other horses, went to get some water.

Megan came over to Amy and asked, "Well, what do you think of the ride?"

Blushing, Amy replied, "Well, it is a little stimulating."

Megan blushed a little as she said, "Yes, it is. We don't often come down this way, but if we have a new rider, Kelly always brings the group this way, so the newbie can find out why riding horses is so much fun."

"I knew that before coming here, but it was very nice to be reminded of how much fun it is to ride a horse," said Amy. Both girls laughed at the inside joke. "But seriously, this is fun. The scenery is beautiful. I have seen a lot of pretty flowers and some animals. I think that I even saw a fox or something like that. It is just a very nice way to spend a few hours. I told Kelly that I thought this was like riding in the Garden of Eden."

Megan thought about the Garden of Eden reference and said, "I hadn't thought about that, but I think that you are right. It does seem like that."

"I guess that is why it feel so right to be naked." Megan agreed with Amy's comment.

The girls heard Kelly say, "Okay, ladies, let's mount up. We got about another half-hour before we get to the pond."

Megan and Amy walked toward their horses. As they walked, Amy asked her cousin, "How stimulated were you?"

"A little more would have been perfect," replied Megan. "You?"

"I was really close. For me, a little more would have been perfect, too." The two girls laughed as they went back and climbed on their horses.

As the girls resumed their ride, the trail was on an upgrade and then they come out to a flat field. While the other girls were pretty experienced riders, Kelly didn't know what level Amy was at. Kelly asked Amy, if she was comfortable going faster and maybe even do a little galloping. Amy said that she thought that she could handle that without any problems.

"Okay, ladies, let's go a little faster," called Kelly. As Kelly's horse went faster, the other horses. Like the others, Killer picked up the pace. As Killer trotted and then galloped, Amy, like the other girls, were bouncing up and down in their saddles. Just the bouncing up and down on the saddle was getting Amy excited, but her pussy was hitting up against the saddle horn, which made Amy even more excited. Again, just before she would have come, Kelly settled the group down. After a few minutes of easy trotting, Kelly would speed the group up again and again, before she could climax, Kelly slowed the group down. This was getting Amy a little frustrated, but she thought that maybe this was Kelly's way of teasing her.

At the Pond

After about another five minutes of riding, the group came up to the pond that Kelly had told them about. It was about the size of a small swimming pool, with a small creek running out of it. Amy thought that the pond must be spring fed, since the water is exiting the pond and the pond is not emptying. On one end of the pond, there were some trees and boulders.

After trotting up to near where the pond was, Kelly told the group that they should dismount, but hold on to the reigns. "Hold on to them until Helen or I hobble your horse."

As Kelly came over to Killer, Amy asked, "What does hobbling a horse mean?"

Kelly explained, "Basically, you tie the front legs together, but still give them some room so they can walk a little bit, but they can't run."

It didn't take long for Kelly and Helen to hobble the horses. After they were done, Amy went over to Kelly and said, "Mmm, I have to pee and I don't see anywhere I can pee."

Kelly said, "I have to pee too, so I will show you where we pee." Kelly went over to her horse and pulled a couple of small ziplock bags. "Follow me."

The two girls walked to where the boulders were and walked behind them. The boulders were arranged, so it offered a lot of privacy. It even looked like there was a seat formed by the stones. There was a small stream running between the boulders.

"This is our bathroom," said Kelly. "You can use the seat, but you have to watch it so you don't pee allover your feet. Most of us pee standing up."

Amy had never heard about girls peeing standing up. "Girls can do that?"

"Yes. When I first started to ride, sometimes I would ride with boys. It would bug me and my girlfriends that boys could pee anywhere without any problems. The girls would have to find a private place to pee and risk sitting in poison ivy. Trust me, that it not pleasant." Amy agreed. "I started to research the Internet and I actually found a site that dealt with teaching women how to pee standing up. Watch."

Amy watched as Kelly straddled the stream, reached down to her crotch and spread her pussy lips. Soon, a strong yellow stream appeared from her crotch and went into the stream. After about 20 seconds, the stream stopped. Reaching into the ziplock bag, Kelly pulled out some toilet paper and wiped herself. Putting the used paper into another bag, Kelly turned back to face Amy.

"Wow, that was really cool, Kelly," said Amy. "As I said, I never thought that girls could pee standing up, without causing a big mess."

"Well, it took some practice, but it wasn't that hard to learn. After I learned how to do it, I taught my Mom and Helen how to do it, since both of them like to ride."

"I guess that would come in handy, riding out in the middle of nowhere."

"Would you like some privacy while you go?" asked Kelly.

"No, this wouldn't be the first time that someone has seen me pee," said Amy. "You know, I would like to try peeing standing up. Can you teach me?"

"Sure," said Kelly. Asking Amy to stand up, Kelly started to explain what she did had to do to pee standing up. After a couple minutes of instructions, Amy straddled the stream, reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart. Kelly asked her to turn a little bit, so she could check the position of Amy's hands. Amy was a little embarrassed to be giving Kelly such an exposed view of her crotch, but didn't say or do anything. "Okay, I think that you are ready to go. When you start, force the pee as hard as you can. That way, the pee will shoot straight out."

With Kelly's encouragement, Amy started to pee. Forcing the pee did, as Kelly said it would, shoot it out, going into the stream. While she was peeing, Amy moved her hands a little, which caused the pee stream to move around. 'Well, I will not be writing my name in the snow, but I can aim a little bit.' After about 15 seconds, Amy's stream turned into a trickle and then it stopped.

Kelly was impressed. "That is great for a first timer."

Amy got some toilet paper and wiped herself. "That was pretty cool. I never thought that a girl could do something like that."

"Like I told you, it really isn't that hard, but you do have to practice," said Kelly. "The best place to practice is in the shower by trying to pee into the drain."

Amy laughed and said that she would try it. "I could see where a skill like this would come in handy. I have been in some pretty disgusting bathrooms."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.