Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation - Cover

Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Chapter 6b

SATURDAY

At Aunt Lori and Uncle Kevin's house

Ken and Dave

"Lori called from the kitchen, "Ken, there is a phone call for you."

"Thanks, Mom," said Ken, as he picked up the phone. "Hello ... fine ... oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to the game ... I can't think of anyone who ... wait a minute." Covering the mouthpiece, Ken asked, "Dave, you play soccer, don't you?"

"Left wing. I'm on the team at school. Why?"

"There is a rec league game this morning that I was going to play in, but a couple of the players can't make it and we are one under the minimum. The coach says if I can find anyone who would like to play, they can substitute. Would you like to play?"

Dave thought about it for a few seconds and said, "Why not? Sure, I will play."

"Thanks, Dave," said Ken. Returning to the phone call, he said, "Coach, my cousin is visiting and he said that he would like to play. He is on his middle school team and plays left wing ... yes ... let me check. I will be right back." Ken went to talk to his Mom and explained the situation.

Returning to the phone, Ken said, "Yes, we can make it ... okay, coach, we will see you there ... bye."

"This sounds like fun," said Dave. "It will be fun to play on a different team."

"This will be a hard game as we don't have any substitutes. Everybody will have to play the full 90 minutes," said Ken.

"Most of the games that I have planned in, I have played the full 90 minutes, so that will not be a problem."

"Coach said that he will give you an uniform for you to use."

At the Soccer Field

It was about 9:30 when Dave and Ken head toward the school. Since it was only a few blocks to the school, it didn't take long for the two boys to arrive at the middle school field. It wasn't long before they found the coach.

"Hi, Ken," said the coach. "Is this your cousin?"

"Hello, coach. Yes, this is my cousin, Dave Reynolds," said Ken. "Dave, this is Coach Miller."

Coach Miller shook Dave's hand and said, "Pleased to meet you and I'm glad that you could help us out. This isn't an important game in the schedule, but I really, really hate to forfeit a game for any reason."

"I'm happy to help out, Coach. This will be fun, playing with and against another team."

"What is your playing experience?"

"I play left wing for the Williams Middle School Hawks and have played on the team for two years. I played in a league like this before joining the school team. In our last season, in ten games, I had 7 goals and 4 assists. Our team went undefeated at 8-0-2," said Dave with a bit of pride in his voice.

"That's great," said Coach Miller. "If you go into the locker room, look in the office and you will see a uniform and some shoes. I hope that they will be okay."

"Thank you, Coach," said Dave. He and Ken headed toward the locker room. It didn't take long for them to find the locker room and the uniform for Dave. After getting the uniform, Ken and Dave went out into the locker room to find a place to change.

As they were getting changed, Dave, out of the corner of his eye, noticed two other players came into the locker room. He continued to get changed, when he took a look at the other players. Normally, he didn't check out the other guys, but this time he did. As he looked, with their backs to him, the players took off their shirts. Dave saw that the players were wearing bras. He realized that this was a co-ed team, but he certainly didn't expect to see girls in the locker room with him.

Ken noticed that Dave was looking at the girls and he said, "That is Jenna and Amanda. Jenna will be up front with you. She is a pretty good player. Amanda is a mid-fielder and is pretty good at knowing where players are." Dave was kind of embarrassed to be in a locker room with girls and didn't know what to say. Ken decided to introduce them to Dave, but waited a moment, so they would be topless. "Hey, Jenna, Amanda." The two girls turned to face Ken and Dave, who enjoyed seeing four perfect little boobies.

"Hi, Ken," said Jenna.

"Hello, Ken," said Amanda. "Who is your cute friend?"

"This is my cousin, Dave." Dave said hi to the topless girls. "He is filling in, so we can play today. We didn't have enough players for today, but Dave is visiting and he agreed to play. He will be playing up front with you, Jenna."

"Cool," said Jenna, as she slipped on her sports bra. "Have you played much soccer?"

"I have played in a rec league and I have played on my middle school team for two years."

The four teenagers talked about soccer as they got dressed and then headed out toward the field. They met with the rest of the team with the coach on the sidelines. The game started shortly after meeting with the coach.

As the game progressed, Dave was enjoying the game. Both teams, for this level, were pretty good. Dave decided that he wouldn't play as hard as he normally did, because this wasn't his team and he really didn't want to show up the other players. Even when he had a good shot at goal, he would try to give it off to one of his teammates, to give them a chance to score.

At half time, the score was 1-1. At the sideline, the coach wanted to talk to him in private. "Dave, I noticed that you are not playing up to your skill level."

"That is correct, sir," said Dave, which really surprised the coach.

"Why?"

"Coach, this isn't my team. I'm enjoying playing with a different team, but I'm a lot better then most of these players. I really don't want to be a major factor in the outcome of the game, but I will give them every chance I can to win."

Coach Miller thought about it for a few seconds and then smiled. "I like your attitude, kid."

"Thanks, Coach."

Dave and Coach Miller rejoined the rest of the team to talk over strategy for the second half. As the team talked over strategy, Dave noticed that the sky was getting cloudy and it looked like rain. Playing in the rain didn't bother him, but he wondered if this league allowed for kids to play in the rain. Dave noticed that the other players were noticing that the sky was clouding over, but no one seemed too concern about it.

The referee blew the whistle to start the second half. The game continued pretty much like it did in the first half, as both teams were pretty evenly matched in talents. Both teams scored in the early part of the half. At the midpoint of the second half, it started to rain. Again, no one on the field seemed to notice, but the people watching the game were either heading for their cars or had gotten umbrellas out. It didn't take long for the rain to really start coming down, which was really making the field muddy.

It was too long after the field got muddy, it was hard to tell which player was on what team. Players on both sides were falling and getting covered in mud. Finally, the regulation time ran out with the scored tied at 2-2. After regulation time ended, the referee meet with the two coaches. After discussing it, the referee and the two coaches decided to call the game and not do the extra time.

Coach Miller came back to the team and said that the game was being called, because since it was hard to tell what player belonged to what team, it really wouldn't be fair to continue to play. Also, the referee decided that the field was getting too dangerous to play on. The two teams had another game on the schedule, so they could finish the game then.

"Okay, thanks for coming out and for the good effort. Dave, I appreciate you playing for us and thank you for your sportsmanship," said Coach Miller, shaking Dave's hand. The team showed their appreciation by giving Dave a round of applause. "You can go now. Practice on Tuesday at 5:00."

"Boy, I can't believe how muddy we got. I don't think I have ever been this muddy after a game," said Dave.

"Normally, the field wouldn't get this muddy, but the last few days, it has rained a lot, so the ground had a lot of water in it. That is why it got so muddy so quickly," said Ken. "I kind of liked all the mud. It was fun to get all muddy."

Dave thought about it for a second and agreed with Ken. "Yah, me too."

The two boys walked into the field house and went to the stalls where they had left their clothes. As they were talking and getting out of their uniforms, Jenna walked over to their stalls.

"Hi, Ken. Hi, Dave." Looking up, the boys returned the greeting. While they really didn't know what the other was thinking, both boys thought that Jenna looked cute in her panties and bra, with splotches of mud all over her. "Dave, I want to thank you for assisting me on my goal. That was my first goal this year."

"Well, I saw you coming up the wing and I thought that you were in the right position to score," said Dave. "I just feed you the ball and you did all the rest."

Jenna smiled at Dave and said, "That is true, but you had a better shot then I did. I thought for sure that you would have taken the shot."

Dave looked Jenna for a few seconds and said, "Jenna, I don't want to appear that I'm bragging, but I'm better then just about everyone on both teams. I told the coach that I wanted to play, and I did enjoy playing with you guys, but I wasn't going to be a major factor in the game. I told him that I would help the team to win, but I wouldn't win the game for you."

Jenna looked at him and said, "I think that is a pretty cool attitude to have."

"Coach said the same thing when I told him that."

"Are you going to take a shower?"

"I sure am." Dave could tell that Jenna was nervous as she stood in front of him.

"Well ... we could ... share a shower and you could wash my back. Would you like to do that?" asked Jenna.

Dave was surprised at Jenna's question, but he thought, 'hell, that guy wouldn't want to take a shower with a pretty girl. Nervously, Dave said, "Sure, that sounds like fun."

"Okay, Dave. Meet you in the shower," said Jenna as she turned and walked away.

"Cool," said Dave, which made Jenna turn and smile.

"Way to go, Dude!" said Ken. "One of the nicest looking girls in the school wants you to help her take a shower."

"Hey, Ken, she is just being nice."

"I bet," replied Ken, with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Dave finished taking off his clothes, grabbed a towel and headed toward the shower. Ken was right behind him. At the entrance to the shower, they met Jenna. She looked nervous, but she did look very cute. Looking at her, Dave thought that, like most serious soccer players, she was thin and had very shapely legs. She had smallish breasts, but they looked good on her. Dave thought that, with the mud all over her, she really looked cute, so he said, "You know, you really look cute, covered in mud."

Jenna blushed at the compliment. "Thank you, Dave."

"Of course, you look pretty cute without the mud too."

Jenna smiled, but didn't say anything as she entered the shower room. Dave was right behind her. Jenna found a shower and turned on the water. Dave politely waited until she got the temperature where she wanted it and then joined her.

"Is the temperature okay?"

Dave nodded, not believing that he was actually taking a shower with a girl that he had just meet. He was enjoying watching Jenna washing herself and watching the water run over her body. It was quite a sight. Not wanting to be in the shower as a voyeur, Dave started to wash himself. As he was washing, Dave looked around the shower. There were 3 other girls and 4 other guys in the shower. He saw Amanda at the next showerhead and he thought that she looked pretty good in her skin. Amanda's tits were a just a little smaller than Jenna's, but she seemed to have just about the same amount of pussy hair, which due to their age, wasn't all that much. Dave thought that Amanda had good-looking legs, which was from all the running that they did playing soccer.

Dave thought that it was kind of amazing that, expect for him, none of the other guys were erect. He guessed that with The Program and public nudity, being around naked girls wasn't all that special for the guys. He certainly was enjoying it though. It was something that he didn't think that he would ever experience.

"Do you still want to wash my back, Dave?"

Dave didn't want to sound too eager, but that didn't happen as he replied, "I sure do!"

Jenna handed him her washcloth, turned her back to him and said, "Okay, go ahead."

For a few moments, Dave didn't know what to do. Finally, he put his hand just above her hip. He thought that she would object, but nothing happened. Then he started to wash her back. He thought that she really didn't need her back washed, but he wasn't going to pass the opportunity to do it. He did a thorough job on her back. He finished and told Jenna, "All done."

Without turning around, Jenna said, "No, you aren't."

Dave was confused. "Yes, I'm, Jenna. I did your back."

"But you didn't do my butt and my legs."

"Ah ... uh ... okay, Jenna." Dave took the washcloth and started to rub her butt. Dave was surprised that she didn't react to him putting his hand on her butt. It was a nice soccer butt, muscular but not too muscular. It was firm and felt pretty good. Kneeling down, Dave started to wash her soccer legs, just like her butt, shapely and muscular. As he washed her legs, Jenna spread her legs a little bit. After she did that, Dave looked up and from his angle, he could see Jenna's pussy. He thought that it looked pretty good. He wanted to keep looking at it, but he had to finish washing her legs.

As he stood up, Jenna turned and said, "Thank you. That felt very nice."

"You're welcome," replied Dave.

"Turn around, Dave. It's my turn to wash your back." Dave did as he was asked and soon he felt Jenna washing his back. It did feel good and he was enjoying it. After a minute or so, he felt her hand on his butt. He just couldn't believe what was happening. If he had been told a few days ago that he would be in a shower with a girl that he didn't know, washing her and her washing him, he would have told them that they were completely nuts. That was something that just wouldn't have happened or at least, he thought that wouldn't happen.

After Jenna had washed off his legs, she asked Dave to turn around. With an evil grim on her face, Jenna said, "There is one more part of you that I need to wash." Making sure that her hand was soapy, Jenna reached down and took Dave's penis, which had been erect since the moment that they had gotten in the shower together, gently in her hand.

Dave was so shocked at the feel of Jenna's hand on his penis, he wasn't able to say anything nor would he. Dave was pretty sure that this wasn't the first time that Jenna had stroke a cock. Jenna's hand on his prick felt a lot different and a lot better than his own hand and he was enjoying it. Looking around, Dave saw the four boys and three girls that were in the shower too, watching Jenna jack him off. Most of them seemed like they would like to be on the receiving or giving end of the handjob. Dave noticed that a couple of the other boys were erect.

Jenna increased the frequency of her strokes and the pressure of her hand. While it all felt good to Dave, this change in her technique was feeling better and better. "That is feel great, Jenna."

Jenna smiled and said, "I'm glad that you are enjoying it. I just wanted to make sure that you knew that I appreciated your helping me to score my first goal."

"Well," replied Dave, "you didn't have to thank me in this manner, but I'm sure glad that you decided to thank me this way."

Jenna didn't say anything, but she did smile, as she continued to stroke his cock. Finally, Jenna's handjob got to Dave. "Jenna, that is feeling so good. I'm close to cumming." Jenna just kept stroking him and it didn't take long for Dave to cum. It kind of caught Dave by surprised. Without warning, Dave's body started to jerk, his cock started to jerk. Then, his semen started to shoot out of his cock. Jenna watched as he came, but didn't stop stroking him.

Four or five major streams of semen came out of his penis and since Jenna was standing to the side of him, the cum landed on the shower floor and was washed down the drain. After a couple of minor squirts, Jenna let go of Dave and stepped back under the water stream, still watching Dave, who was a little unsteady on his feet.

After regaining his composure, Dave got under the shower with Jenna to cool down. "Thank you, Jenna. That was great."

Jenna smiled and said, "You're welcome. That was fun and I enjoyed doing it. I'm glad that you enjoyed it, too."

"What guy wouldn't enjoy getting a handjob from a pretty naked girl." said Dave.

"You think that I'm pretty?"

Dave looked at Jenna. He saw a tall girl of average weight, with long brown hair, breasts that were about the size of a half a orange, a pussy that was covered with a moderate amount of brown pubic hair that didn't completely hide her slit. What really caught Dave's eye was Jenna's legs. With her playing soccer, her legs were trim, muscular and firm. They were also very long or at least they looked that way since Dave had never seen a girl's whole legs. "I think that you are very pretty, especially naked. But I also thought that you looked very cute in your soccer uniform."

Jenna blushed. "Thanks, Dave."

"I also like your legs. Boy, do they look great," said Dave.

"Ya, I like them too. I think that they are my best feature." Jenna smiled as she looked down at her legs and then looking back at Dave, she said, "I happen to think that you are a hottie, too, Dave."

"You do?"

Just then, Coach Miller yelled into the shower area. "Finish up, people. We got to get out of here."

The boys and girls in the shower room quickly turned off their showers and walked out of the shower area, grabbing towels that were hung next to the entrance to the shower. Jenna and Dave walked next to each other. She continued saying that, "Yes, you are a hottie. You have a cute face, a really nice butt and great legs too."

Now it was Dave's turn to blush. "Thanks, Jenna."

Dave noticed that Jenna had a hesitant look on her face. "There is one more thing that I like about you, Dave, and that is your cock."

"What! You like my cock?"

"Oh, yes, I do," said Jenna, blushing. "I don't know what it is about your penis, but it is really cute and there is something very appealing about it. I was just going to let you wash my back in thanks for helping me score my goal, but when I saw your hardon, I was impressed. I have seen a lot of cocks, but your is really ... umm ... cute and I decided that I wanted to get my hand on it." Blushing even more, Jenna said, "And I'm glad I did. It really felt nice in my hand."

Dave was shocked and really didn't know what to say, but before he could say anything, Amanda said, "I know what you are saying, Jenna. I have had a hard time keeping my eyes off his penis, too. It is just so adorable."

Again, Coach Miller said, "People, we got to get out of here. You got five minutes."

"Thanks, Amanda, that was very nice of you to say," said Dave as he continued to get dressed. Jenna and Amanda returned to their stalls and got dressed. It didn't take long for the four teens to get dressed and after they were dressed, they walked out of the field house. When they got to the parking lot, Jenna looked around.

"Gee, I wonder where my Mom is? She said that she would meet me."

As she was looking for her Mom, Jenna's cellphone rang. Jenna turned it on and put the phone up to her ear. "Hello ... hi, Mom ... yes, the game is over ... yes, it was a good game ... I got a goal ... thanks, Mom. It was a lot of fun today ... no, Amanda's mother is out of town today ... just about everybody is gone. I don't know anyone here who could give us a ride home ... just a minute, Mom," said Jenna. Speaking to Ken and Dave, Jenna said, "My Mom can't pick me up for a few hours and it is too far for us to try to walk to my house or Amanda's."

"Ask your Mom if you can come to my house. I just live a few blocks from here," said Ken.

"Okay, that might work ... Mom, Ken said that we could wait at his house ... no, I don't think Ken's Mom will care." Looking at him, Ken shook his head. "It's okay with Ken ... you will pick us up around 3:30 ... that's fine ... love you, too ... bye." Closing her phone, Jenna said, "Are you sure that your Mom will not mind us staying at your house?"

Ken said, "No, she will not mind. She knows you, Jenna and you too, Amanda. My friends are always welcomed at our house."

Dave was excited at the turn of events. He had just taken a shower with two hot girls and now they were going back to his cousin's house. He wondered if anything might happen there.

At Aunt Lori and Uncle Kevin's house

Jenna, Amanda, Ken and Dave

If took about 15 minutes for the four teens to get to Ken's house. Ken unlocked the door and the four teens went into the house. The girls put their bags down by the back door and Dave took his and Ken's bag upstairs. Dave came back down and went into the kitchen. Jenna and Amanda were sitting at the table, sipping on a pop. Ken had a poured a Dave a glass of pop, too. Lori had left a note, saying that there was some food in the refrigerator they Ken and Dave could have for lunch. They offered the food to the girls, which they accepted and Ken found something else for him and Dave. The teenagers sat at the table, eating and talking for about a half-hour about a wide range of topics. Like many of the conversations in the town, the conversation turned to The Program.

While Dave thought that he wouldn't be surprised at the stories that Jenna, Amanda and Ken were telling, but he was. Jenna said that, when she had been picked to give relief, she had given two boys a blowjob and a couple other boys handjobs. Dave couldn't believe that this actually happened in a school classroom and in front of other kids. It was pretty cool though. He was thinking of a couple girls in his classes that he would love it if they gave him a handjob or a blowjob.

When it was Amanda's turn to tell her story about The Program, it was a lot tamer than Jenna's, because Amanda was a lot shyer than her friend. Amanda said that she hadn't given any relief to any boys, but she, in a group of her friends, had touched the penises of several boys. Amanda giggled as she said how she had stroked a boy's cock and how it got bigger. She thought that was pretty cool how a boy's penis would grow.

While Amanda hadn't been selected to take part in The Program, Jenna and Ken had, but all three of them had a lot of stories about what happen to them and other kids in school while The Program was in effect. The most shocking story was Ken's about being a visual aid for an anatomy lesson for 5th and 6th graders.

"Those are really interesting stories," said Dave, "but I find them kind of hard to believe. There must have been kids who didn't want to run around school naked."

"At first, there were a lot of kids who did want to be part of The Program. However, if you didn't do it, you would be stripped right in the office and then they would make you do extra time in The Program. There was a couple kids who had to do extra time, but it didn't take long for the students to realize that for a little embarrassment, it could be a lot of fun," said Ken.

"That is true," replied Jenna. "I know that showering with a group of boys was fun. I was the only girl in that class and in the shower, all the boys had hardons. It was quite impressive seeing all those erect cocks and cool knowing that I caused all of them."

"I know what you mean, Jenna," said Ken. "I really enjoyed showering with the girls. What surprised me was how different each girl was. Each girl's tits were a different shape and size. Their pussies also looked different. I had thought that girls would look basically the same, but every girl looked different."

"I thought that boys' cocks would look the same, but some were long, some skinny, some thick, some short, but all of them different looking," said Jenna. "The thing that really surprised me were the boys that were uncircumcised. I guess since there are so few boys that are unclipped, they look a little weird."

"I have to agree with you, Jenna, unclipped cocks do look strange," said Amanda.

The four teens talked some things that happened that were connected to The Program, which still amazed Dave. He could see kids running around naked in school, the reasonable request, taking showers with the other sex and some of the other things, but boys getting blowjobs in class and in front of the other students just seemed too weird to really happen.

"Ken, I had a friend take some pictures of the game with my digital camera," said Jenna. "Could I use your computer to take a look at them?"

"Sure," said Ken. "The computer is in the den." The four teenagers went into the den, where Ken turned on the computer and found the cables for the digital camera. Jenna gave him the camera and he hooked it up. It didn't take long for the computer to boot up.

Opening up the photo-processing program, Ken was surprised at the number of pictures in the camera. Finally, the program loaded up all the thumbnail pictures and started the slide show. The first bunch of pictures were of normal things around the house, pictures of Jenna's family, her cat, and her in some new clothes that she had gotten.

As the four teens were watching the slide show, the next group of pictures were nudes of Jenna and Amanda. While Dave enjoyed the subjects of the pictures, they were also really good photos.

"I was planning on deleting those photos. I'm sorry, Amanda," said Jenna, with an embarrassed look on her face.

Amanda leaned in a little closer to look at the photos of her. "I think that these are pretty good pictures of me. Please don't delete them. Actually, I would like copies of them."

"I would, too," said Dave, without thinking about it. It took a ohno-second for Dave to realized what he had said. "I'm sorry, Amanda. I shouldn't have asked that."

Amanda thought about it for a few seconds and then said, "You can have copies of the pictures. I don't care. I'm flattered that you think that they are good enough that you would copies of them."

"I think that you are a hottie, Amanda," said Dave. "I think that any guy would like to see those pictures of you, Amanda." Amanda was blushing as she thanked Dave for the compliment. "Of course, Jenna, you are a hottie, too."

"Thank you, Dave," said Jenna. "I think that you are a hottie, too." After making the comment, Jenna went over and whispered something into Amanda's ear. Amanda smiled and nodded her agreement. "Amanda and I were thinking that, if you get to have naked photos of us, we should be able to have naked photos of you, Dave."

Dave was surprised at Jenna's comment. "Could I have some naked photos of you too, Jenna?" Jenna said yes. Dave couldn't think of any reason why he couldn't let the girls take naked photos of him. No one really knew him here and so what if people saw him naked pictures of him. Just about every girl who had seen him naked thought that he really looked good in his skin. "Sure, that will be okay."

Dave started to take off his shirt, but Jenna stopped him. "We will want some clothed shots first."

The four teenagers went out into the back yard. Jenna had Dave pose with the ball, kicking the ball and heading the ball. Then, she had Dave strike the same poses with his shirt off. After she was done shooting the second group of pictures, Jenna showed them to Dave.

Dave thought that they were pretty good pictures. "You know, Jenna, these are pretty good photos. Have you ever thought about be a professional photographer?"

Jenna blushed as she thanked Dave. "No, no really, but I do like to take pictures."

Ken had been looking at the photos too and agreed with Dave. "I agree, Jenna, those are very good photographs."

After Jenna deleted the pictures that she didn't want, she had Dave take his shorts off and do the same poses in the nude. Dave felt a little silly, posing this way, especially being outside, but he did it without protest. In addition, Jenna had Dave pose with the ball in front of his crotch. Dave really felt silly posing that way, but when he saw the picture, he thought that it was a pretty cool shot. After talking to Amanda for a second, Jenna said that she wanted to take one more shot and then gave the camera to Ken. With the girls standing beside him, they reached down and gently grasped Dave's penis.

Dave was shocked at the feel of the girls' hands on his penis, but it really was a great feeling. Except for the handjob that Megan gave him at the lake, they were the first girls to touch his penis and it really felt great. Ken took the picture and after they let go of Dave's cock, Jenna took the camera back. Dave didn't know what to say, but he certainly was glad that it happened.

After exhausting all the ideas for pictures of Dave outside, so they went indoors to take more shots. Inside the house, Dave was posed in all kinds of poses, including getting a drink of water, sitting in a chair, watching TV and sleeping on a couch. Every shot was posed so that Dave's cock could be clearly seen. No one knew that, expect for Jenna, her panties were getting damp from concentrating on Dave's cock. She wondered if she should try to get more than her hands on it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.