Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

DAY 5 FRIDAY MORNING At Aunt Lori and Uncle Kevin's house

Dave woke up and looked at the clock on the nightstand. 'Damn, ' he thought as he saw that it was 6:00. It was about an hour earlier then the time he normally got up, but he had gone to bed about two hours earlier, so he had gotten more sleep then he normally did. And he was wide-awake.

After laying there for a few minutes, he decided to get up. It was normal for him to get up as soon as he woke up. Without getting dressed, Dave got out of bed and headed toward the bathroom. After he was done in the bathroom, he headed downstairs. Going into the living room, Dave turned on a light and then sat down on the sofa. Finding the remote, he turned on the TV and surfed, trying to find something to watch.

Unknown to Dave, as he was going down the stairs, Amy had come out of Megan's room. Like Dave, Amy went to the bathroom and then decided that she would go downstairs too. Unlike Dave, Amy was wearing an oversized T-shirt, which was her normal sleepwear. Megan had slept in the nude, but Amy still wasn't all that comfortable sleeping naked with another naked girl. Again, Amy wasn't sure if she was relived or disappointed that Megan hadn't made a pass at her and she really didn't understand why she felt that way.

As she made her way downstairs and into the living room where Dave was watching TV. At first, Amy was surprised to see that Dave was idly playing with his cock, which was about half-erect. This was the first time that she had seen any boy play with himself and she thought that it was kind of cool.

"Morning, Dave," said Amy as she walked into the room and sat down on the love seat across from where he was sitting. "Couldn't sleep?"

Dave was shocked to see his sister come into the room and at first, he pulled his hand away from his cock. However, after realizing who it was, went back to stroking his cock. "Morning, sis," replied Dave. "I think that just going to bed so early, I got my normal amount of sleep, so I just got up."

'You're up in more ways then one, ' thought Amy. "I guess that happened to me too. Anything interesting on TV?"

Looking at his T-shirt clad sister, Dave thought, 'Not as interesting as what I'm looking at now.' "No, not really. Earlier morning TV usually sucks."

The siblings watched TV for a few minutes before Amy asked Dave, "Bro', what do you think about what is going on here?"

"To tell the truth, while I'm enjoying seeing naked girls, this is kind of freaking me out," said Dave. "I'm enjoying it, but it is so strange."

Amy squirmed around in the chair, which caused her T-shirt to tighten up around her breasts and exposed more of her thigh. "I know what you mean. It is kind of cool, doing something 'naughty' like this. I never thought that I would see a naked boy with a hardon in the hallway. That was cool."

"I never thought that I would walk into a bathroom and see a girl sitting on the toilet, peeing," said Dave.

"How did that happen?"

"I had to go to the bathroom and the door was open, so I went in. When I turned on the light, Aunt Lori was sitting on the toilet, peeing. I turned to leave, but she said I could stay. I didn't really see anything, but I thought that it was kind of cool to be in there while she was peeing," said Dave. "I got the impression from her that it isn't unusual for someone to be in the bathroom while someone is using the toilet."

'Wow, ' thought Amy. While she had peed a lot of times in front of other girls, she never thought about ever peeing in front of a boy. She also thought that peeing in front of a boy would be kind of naughty, just like running around naked.

"Do you think that you could ever pee in front of a boy?" asked Dave.

"I don't know, bro'. Of course, I never thought that I could be naked in front of family members and maybe in public."

The answer seemed to satisfy Dave, as he returned to watching TV. Amy's answer got her to thinking. 'I wonder if I could do that.' As Amy looked at Dave, she could tell that he was thinking of something. She wondered if he was thinking about asking her if he could watch her pee. She wondered what her response would be.

After a few minutes, Dave turned to face his sister and said, "I don't know if I should ask you this, but if you don't want to do it, just say so and I will forget it." Amy agreed with his request, but wondered what it would be. "It is really cool, seeing you naked, but you can see all of my sex organs, but all I see of yours is a slit and some hair." Amy had a feeling about where this was going. "I was wondering, could you spread your ... mmm ... uh ... pussy lips, so I could see what a girl's sex organs look like?"

Amy thought that she should be shocked at the question, but she realized that she wasn't shocked. She kind of figured out that this might happen, but it surprised her that it happened this quickly. She decided that she would let Dave take a good long look at her pussy, but she thought that she would tease him. Getting as stern look on her face as she could, Amy said, "What?!?! You want me to spread my pussy lips for you? That's is disgusting. I don't believe that you asked me to do that. Why would you ask me something like that? You're my brother."

Dave got a shocked and hurt looked on his face as his sister responded to his request. He really didn't think that she would want to do anything like that, but he didn't think that she would react so intently. 'What a dummy. I shouldn't have done that.'

Dave tried to explain. "I am sorry, Amy. I have never seen a girl's pussy close up and I thought that um ... maybe ... you would help me learn about girl's ... um ... ah ... equipment. I thought that since you had brought up us running around naked that you wouldn't mind." Dave sat down on the sofa, with a dejected look on his face.

Amy saw that he was embarrassed and by the look on his face, really embarrassed. Amy went over and sat down next to him. "I am sorry, Dave, I am not mad at you. I was just teasing you. I don't think that you really should have asked me to do that, but things are quite different here. I kind of figured once we started running around naked, you might ask me to do that."

Dave turned to look at his sister. "I am sorry, Amy. Things are different here and I guess I wasn't thinking." Dave thought for a few seconds and then said, "I am sorry. I was wrong of me to ask."

The siblings sat there for a few seconds, before Amy said, "Well, I guess I am not thinking either." Standing up, Amy took her T-shirt off and said to Dave, "Stand up." Dave did as his sister asked. Amy sat down in the middle of the sofa. 'I can't believe that I am going to do this.' Amy scooted so her butt was right on the edge of the sofa and spread her legs as far as she could. "Okay, Dave, you can take a look, but no touching."

Dave couldn't believe what he was seeing as Amy was spreading her legs as far as she could for him. He quickly got down on his knees, between her akimbo legs and took a good long look at Amy's pussy. Dave couldn't believe that he was looking at Amy's pussy. "Ah ... Amy, I like what I am seeing of your pussy, but all I am seeing of your pussy is your slit."

Amy reached down and pulled her pussy lips, letting Dave see the inside of her pussy. "Wow, that is really something, Amy. I have seen pictures of the inside of pussies, but it really looks a lot better in person. I think that your pussy is really good looking."

Amy didn't really know what to reply to Dave's compliment. It was kind of surprising to hear Dave say that she had a good-looking pussy. She had looked at her crotch a couple times, but didn't think that there was anything special about it. She had even looked at the goodies of a couple of her friends, when she was younger, but they looked pretty much just like hers. "Ah ... thanks, Dave."

Dave continued to look at her pussy and then asked, "Amy, could you tell me what the different parts of your pussy are?"

Amy couldn't believe that she was going to give an anatomy lesson, with her being the visual aid. Taking a deep breath, Amy started the lesson. Pointing to her lips, Amy said, "These are my pussy lips. There are two sets. An outer set and..." spreading her outer lips with one hand, Amy pointed to the inner set... "and these are the inner set."

"Wow," said Dave.

Continuing with the lesson, Amy pointed to the top of her slit. "Do you see what looks like a little cock?" Dave said yes. "That is my clitoris or clit. The only function of that organ is to give pleasure. When it is licked or rubbed, it causes pleasure for the girl. One thing you should realize is that it can be very sensitive, so be gentle and do whatever the girl tells you."

"Wow," said Dave.

"I don't know where it is, but below my clit, there is a hole where my pee comes out of. Can you see it?" It took a few seconds, but Dave said he thought that he saw it. "Now below that is my vagina. My inner lips cover the entrance to my vagina, which is where you would put your penis ... I mean, that is where a boy puts his penis and where a baby will come out." 'I can't believe that I said that, ' thought Amy.

While Dave was enjoying the lesson, he was really surprised to hear Amy said that her vagina was where he would put his penis. He never thought of Amy in that way and was surprised to think that she might think of him in that way.

As he continued to look at Amy's snatch, Dave noticed some beads of moisture going down Amy's slit. He asked about it and Amy said, "When girls get sexually excited, their vaginas get wet with that liquid, which makes the vagina slippery and easier for a boy to put his penis in there. You should always make sure a girl is wet before you try to put your penis in it."

"Why is your vagina getting wet? Are you turned on?"

Amy thought about it for a bit before answering. "I guess I'm, but I think because I pictured when I was in a position like this, I would be about to have sex with a boyfriend, not giving an anatomy lesson to my brother," said Amy. "I think that is enough, Dave." Amy got up and then sat back down on the sofa.

Dave got up off the floor and leaned over and gave Amy a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, sis, that was pretty cool. That had to be kind of embarrassing, but it was really nice of you to let me get a close up look at your pussy."

"Yes, it was nice of her to do that for you."

Both Amy and Dave turned to look at the sound and saw Megan leaning up against the doorsill. Like the two of them, Megan was also naked.

"Shit," said Amy.

"Damn," said Dave. "We are so busted."

"No, you aren't busted and don't stop on my account."

Amy fought the urge to cover up. "How long have you been watching us."

"I saw the whole anatomy lesson," said Megan. Looking at Dave, she asked, "Did you enjoy getting a close up look at your sister's pussy?"

With an embarrassed look on his face, Dave looked at his sister and then at Megan. "Yes, I did. It was fun."

"How about you, Amy. Did you enjoy showing yourself to your brother?"

Amy had the same embarrassed look on her face that Dave had, but said, "Yes, it was fun and like some of the things that happened to us so far, it's a little naughty. Naughty, but safe."

"I hadn't thought about it that way, but I think you have the right idea," said Megan. "Dave, would you like to check out another pussy?"

"Sure!"

Megan sat down on the edge of the sofa next to Amy, leaned back and spread her legs. "you can check out my pussy and as a bonus... ," said Megan as she reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart, " ... you can touch my pussy, but as your sister said, you have to be gentle."

Dave was shocked at what Megan was offering him. "Are you sure I can do that?"

Megan laughed. "When I was in The Program, I had 5 - 10 boys a day, looking at my pussy and fingering me. It's okay. Go ahead."

Dave wasn't sure what to do, but he wasn't going to let this opportunity pass him by. Kneeling between the legs of his cousin, Dave took a good close look at her pussy. He liked the fact that Megan's pussy was shaved, which made it easier for him to see her pussy. He thought that it looked pretty much the same as Amy's pussy, but there were differences. He thought that Amy's inner lips were larger, but Megan's clit was bigger.

Megan looked at Dave and wondered why he hadn't started to explore her pussy. She decided that she would give him a hand. Megan took Dave's hand and ran it up and down her slit. After a couple of times, Megan released Dave's hand and he continued to rub her slit.

Dave couldn't believe that Megan was letting him rub her slit. 'Her pussy really felt nice, ' thought Dave. He could tell when he was near her vagina, as he could feel her pussy juice. 'I guess this what it means when a girl gets wet.' It was a really neat feeling.

Amy was watching with a little bit of disbelief as her brother was playing their cousin's pussy right in front of her. She had to admit to herself that she wasn't sure if was disgusted or envious. Megan looked like she was enjoying the attention that Dave was giving her pussy. 'I wish someone would want to play with my pussy, ' thought Amy. Amy really hadn't dated all that much and most of the boys that she had dated had been perfect gentlemen, expect for one boy.

"Mmm, Dave, you sure have a nice touch," said Megan. "Take you thumb and put it on my clit." Dave did as he was told and it didn't take long for his rubbing to have the desired effect on Megan. She started to moan a little louder. Both Amy and Dave were enthralled at the way Megan was reacting. Megan let Dave play with her for just a little bit more, before she put her hand on Dave's and stopped him. "That was nice, Dave, but Mom and Dad will be coming down soon and I'm not sure how they would react to you diddling me."

Dave stood up and said, "Thanks, Megan. That was really cool and I liked doing that."

Both Amy and Megan looked at Dave's cock and saw that it was really, really hard. It even looked bigger then it had been before. "You're welcomed, Dave. I'm glad that you enjoyed it as I liked it too." Taking another look at Dave's cock. "Mmm, Dave, you probably should go and take care of that before my folks come down."

Looking down, Dave saw the condition of his cock and was surprised at how hard and big it looked. "Thanks, Megan. That probably is a good idea." With that, Dave turned and headed toward the bathroom.

After Dave had left, Amy said, "Wow, I can't believe that you let Dave play with your pussy."

"Why not?" asked Megan. "The week I was in The Program, I was fingered by a lot of guys and after a day or two of that happening, while I really didn't want anyone doing it to me, I started to enjoy it. I just thought that Dave would enjoy it and I knew that I would enjoy it too."

Amy leaned back on the sofa and was quiet for a few seconds. "I'm so confused by this. A week ago, if Dave would have asked me to let him look at my pussy, I would have slapped him and told my parents. Now, I willing let him look at my goodies, just because he asked. I just don't understand what is happening."

"It has been the same with everyone here since The Program started," said Megan.

"Megan, has anything happened between you and your Dad or Ken?" asked Amy.

"Wow, Amy, that is a pretty intense question," replied Megan. "I have heard of kids getting involved with a brother or sister or a parent because they were in The Program, but in this family, no. I did give Ken a handjob a couple times while he was in The Program." Megan laughed as she continued. "After both Ken and I had been in The Program, we were still practicing outreach."

Amy interrupted Megan, asking, "Outreach, what is that?"

"Part of The Program is outreach. Other family members are encourage to take part in the both family and public nudity."

"Oh," replied Amy.

"Anyway, we were all in the living room, naked, watching TV, when I had gone into the kitchen for something to drink. When I came back, I'm don't know why I did it, but I sat down in my Daddy's lap and kind of ground my ass into his lap. As I sat on his lap, I could tell that he was really embarrassed, but I think that he was enjoying have a naked teenage girl sitting on his lap." Megan stopped for a few second, as Amy could see that she was enjoying remember what had happened. "Well, it didn't take too long before I felt something sticking in my ass crack. I had given my Dad a hardon by giving him a lap dance."

"Wow, Megan, that is a really hot story," said Amy, as she unconsciously rubbed her pussy. "What happened?"

"After a little bit, I got off, but my Dad was hard and it was sticking up for everyone to see. After a couple of minutes, Mom and Dad went upstairs and I knew why. I could see them giving then the look when they were going to make love," said Megan. "It was fun giving him a lap dance and a hardon, but later on, they told me that what I had done was inappropriate and I was grounded for a week."

"Boy, if I did anything like that, I think that my Dad would have a heart attack," said Amy, laughing.

"I almost did give him a heart attack," laughed Megan as she stood up. "I think that we better go wash up. We smell of pussy."

"Okay. I think that is a good idea," said Amy as she got off the couch too. "Did Ken ever do anything with you, while you were in The Program?"

"No, not really. While I was actually in The Program, he did ask if he could look at my pussy, which I did, but he could tell I wasn't comfortable doing that and he didn't ask again," said Megan. "When he was in The Program, I was a little more comfortable with my body and nudity. He did asked if he could touch my pussy and I let him. Actually, it was more educational then sexual and fun for both of us."

"I think that was pretty much the same with Dave. He just wanted to see what one looked like. I think he really enjoyed looking at and feeling your twat."

Laughing, the two girls went upstairs to go to the bathroom and wash up a little. As they walked up the stairs, Dave was coming down. Both girls giggled a little bit as they saw that Dave's penis was in a relaxed state, knowing how he got it that way.

A few minutes later, still naked, Amy and Megan came downstairs and went into the kitchen. There they found Steve, Dave and Ken sitting at the table and Lori was at the stove, making breakfast. Like them, everyone was naked.

"Morning, girls. Would you like some pancakes?" The girls said that they would. "Sit down and I will get them ready for you." The girls sat down at the table and while they waited for their pancakes, they made small talk with the rest of the group. Soon, they had their pancakes.

"Mmm, these are really good, Aunt Lori," said Amy, after taking a few bites.

"They sure are," said Ken. "Mom really makes good pancakes." Everyone agreed with Ken that Lori's pancakes were really good.

As they continued to eat, Kevin asked, "What are you plans for today."

Megan answered, "We didn't have any real firm plans, but I thought that we would go out to Crystal Lake. It looks like it would be a good day to go swimming."

Lori sat down with her stack of pancakes and asked, "When were you planning on going out to the lake? I thought that maybe you and Amy would like to go shopping at the mall."

"I was thinking about going swimming this afternoon," said Megan.

"That sounds like fun," said Amy. "When we were there the other day, I did see some outfits that I would like to get."

"We could go to the mall this morning and then we can go to Crystal Lake this afternoon. How does that sound," asked Lori.

Megan and Amy looked at each other and Megan said, "That sounds good to us."

"Do you have any plans," asked Lori of Ken and Dave.

"Well, other than going to Crystal Lake, we hadn't really thought about what we might do today," said Ken. "I got a couple DVD's that we could watch will Megan and Amy are at the mall. Do you want to watch them with us, Dad?"

"Thanks, son," said Kevin, "but I got some work to do." Kevin worked for a commercial computer installation and service company as a district manager.

The family continued to talk as they finished their breakfast. Finally, they were done. Everyone complimented Lori on her pancakes. "Thank you," said Lori. "I'm glad that everyone enjoyed them. Ken, would you clean the table for me, please."

"Yes, Mom," said Ken. "Dave, would you give me a hand?"

"Sure, Ken." Along with Ken, Dave started picking up the dishes on the table.

Lori turned to Megan and Amy and said, "Girls, would you give me a hand doing the dishes? We can have a little girl talk while we are doing the dishes." Megan and Amy agreed and started to get the things they needed to wash the dishes.

After Ken and Dave got all the dishes cleared off the table and placed on the counter, Lori said that they could go into the living room and watch TV. Ken and Dave went into the living room, while Kevin went into his office.

After helping Lori with the dishes, Megan and Amy headed upstairs to get ready to go to the mall. Amy couldn't believe that she was going to be really nude in public. She didn't mind being nude with family, but going out in public was something that she didn't know if she could do it. However, if this is something that her Aunt and cousin were willing to do, she was willing to do it too.

The two teenagers went into Megan's room and found something to wear to the mall. Megan said, "We have to wear something to the mall. A law was passed that you couldn't be nude in a vehicle anymore. Do you have a sundress?" Amy said no. "Well, I think I have one in her that you can wear." Megan looked in her closet and pulled out a light yellow floral printed sundress for her cousin. "I think this will suit you."

"This sure is pretty," said Amy, as she slipped it on. Going over to the mirror, she approved of the look of the dress. "And I think it looks pretty good on me."

"I think that it looks better on you then it does on me," said Megan as she pulled on a short khaki mini skirt and then pulled on a belly shirt.

Going over to her dresser, Megan got a pair of panties and a bra out of a drawer. "I would suggest that you get a pair of panties and a bra to take to the mall. Sometimes you have to wear panties to try something on and you might need a bra to see how something you want to buy will look with a bra on."

"Okay." Amy opened up her suitcase and pulled out a bra and panties. Slipping on her shoes, "I'm ready to go," said Amy, "but I'm not sure if I'm ready to be naked in public."

"You'll do fine," said Megan. With that, the two girls went downstairs where Lori was waiting for them.

"Hi, Mom. We're ready to go to the mall."

"I'm ready to go to the mall, Aunt Lori," said Amy nervously, "but I don't know how ready I'm."

Lori went over to Amy and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I know that you are nervous about being seen nude in public, but you'll quickly get use to it. Megan and I have done it a couple times and we both think that it is kind of fun ... and exciting."

Megan laughed, saying, "I would agree with you, Mom. I know that I had to Jill-off a couple times, after spending a couple of hours naked in the mall."

Blushing, Lori said, "Me, too. Being nude in mall, knowing that boys and men are looking at you and some of them would want to get into your pants ... well, if you were wearing any, does get you horny. I know that, after a couple nude shopping trips, Kevin was able to help me relax in a way that we both really, really enjoyed. I think that he would love to have me shop more in the nude."

"At least, you are lucky, Mom," said Megan. "You have a nice live hard cock to fill your pussy. I have to play with plastic."

"I guess I'm lucky," said Lori, "but I know that you have been lucky a time or two, so don't act so innocent around me." Lori smiled and gave her daughter a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, I have," said Megan, "but you are lucky a lot more often I'm." Both mother and daughter laughed.

Amy had a hard time believing that her Aunt and cousin were talking about their sex lives right in front of her. However, she thought that it was kind of cool hearing them being so open.

Lori went over to the counter and picked up her car keys. "Ready to go?" The two girls said yes. It didn't take long for the three females to get in the car and heading toward the mall.

Lori and Megan were in the front seat, making small talk. Amy was in the back seat, being quiet and thinking about what she was about to do. She still wasn't sure that she wanted to do this, but she said that she would do it and she had been taught to always keep her promises.

AT THE MALL

As they got closer to the mall, the more nervous Amy was getting. Amy noticed that her Aunt and cousin were talking, just like there wasn't anything out of the ordinary happening. Soon, they got to the mall and Lori found a spot near one of the entrances. Lori put the car into park and shut off the engine. "Okay."

Megan got out of the car and started to take off her clothes. Since she was only wearing a belly shirt and a miniskirt, it wasn't long before she was standing next to the car, naked. Amy was amazed that she was so calm, standing there in the open, completely naked. She hoped that she could be that calm, but didn't think that would happen.

Megan opened the back door and threw her clothes on the seat, next to Amy. "Come on, Amy. Time to show the world that amazing ass, those terrific tits and that pretty pussy." Amy just sat there for a few seconds. Megan, tying to encourage her, chided Amy, saying, "Come on, Amy. Shopping time is a wasting."

Taking a deep breath, Amy climbed out of the car. Taking another deep breath, Amy pushed the straps off her shoulders and without any support, the dress dropped and puddled around her feet. Stepping out of the dress, Amy quickly reached down and picked up the dress. Doing like Megan did, Amy threw the dress into the back seat. Picking up her purse, Amy turned toward Megan and said, "I guess I'm ready to go."

"Okay, girls, I will see you later," said Lori.

Amy got a panicked look on her face. "You're not coming, Aunt Lori?"

"No, I got some errands to do. I will meet you back here later."

"Oh," said Amy. "I thought that you would be coming. I need all the moral support I can get to do this."

Lori smiled as she said, "You'll do fine, Amy. You are in a safe environment and Megan has done this before, so she knows what to do. Megan, do you have your cellphone?" Megan indicated that she did. "Okay, I will give you a call when I'm on my way back here, so we can meet somewhere."

Reluctantly, Amy closed the door. Lori started the car and pulled out of the parking spot. Megan and Amy started to head toward the entrance to the mall. Megan kept talking to try and get Amy's mind off her nudity. As they walked toward the entrance, Amy looked around. She saw a few people in the parking lot, but it didn't look like they had really noticed her or Megan. As they got to the door, there were a couple of men, who were starting to open the door. They held the door open for her and Megan, but as they passed the men, they heard, 'wow, what a great ass on those girls' and 'those are two cute pussies'. Amy couldn't believe it. She had only been nude in public for less than five minutes and already someone was making a comment about her nudity. Amy wasn't sure if she was upset or flattered at the comments.

After entering the mall, they went to the nude shopper checkin desk. The lady at the desk quickly checked them in. The two girls walked around for a little bit just to give Amy an idea of what stores were in the mall. As they walked around, Amy noticed some other nude people and that no one was really paying that close attention to her and Megan and she started to relax a bit. It was still kind of freaking her out to be nude in public, but it really wasn't too bad.

"Is there any store that you want to go to first," asked Megan.

"No, not really," replied Amy. "I would like to go to Skye's. I saw a couple of outfits there that I would like to look at."

"Since you haven't been here in a long time, why don't we just walk the mall. You might see some other places that you would like to go to."

"You aren't doing this just to put me on display?" asked Amy.

"Oh, no, Amy," replied Megan. "I just wanted you to get an idea of what stores are here." Megan looked at her nude cousin. "You know, that really isn't a bad idea. You are a hottie."

Amy thought about it. There had been times that she had gone to the mall with some of her friends and she had dressed kind of scantly, but not real scantly. She thought that it was kind of fun going to the mall like that. "There has been a couple times that I went to the mall a little underdressed and it was fun. However, I never thought that I would ever be in a mall, dressed, or not dressed, like this."

"It was after my week in The Program before I came to the mall in the nude, so I was kind of use to being nude in public," said Megan. "Of course, it took a little while to get over the embarrassment of being naked in the mall. But, I got over being embarrassed and it is kind of fun to be naked in public."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.