Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation - Cover

Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Chapter 4

DAY 4
THURSDAY MORNING
At Aunt Lori and Uncle Kevin's house

Amy woke up after experiencing one of the best night night's sleep that she had in a long time. She laid in bed for a few minutes, stretching a couple times before she finally got of bed. As she headed toward the door, Amy grabbed a robe and started to put it on. Then, she realized that wasn't permitted, so she dropped the robe on the floor and headed toward the bathroom. After using the bathroom and splashing some water on her face, Amy left the bathroom, heading toward the stairs. Just as she was getting close to Ken's room, the door opened and a naked and sleepy Ken almost ran into her.

"Oh, sorry, Amy. I didn't see you," said Ken. "Morning."

"Morning, Ken," replied Amy, as she checked out her cousin. Amy thought that he still looked pretty good in his skin. Glancing down, Amy saw that he had a nice hardon, jutting up from between his legs. 'Mmmm, very nice, but I think that I like Dave's hardon better, but this one is pretty nice.'

"I would like to talk, Amy, but I got to pee real bad..."

"Oh, sure, Ken. I didn't mean to stop you." With that Amy continued to the stairs and Ken headed toward the bathroom. As she walked toward the stairs, Amy took a peek back at Ken and thought that he had a great looking butt. 'Not a bad package, ' thought Amy, as she went downstairs and went into the kitchen, where Lori and Megan were making breakfast.

"Morning, Megan. Morning, Aunt Lori," said Amy, as she went to the cabinet and got out a glass.

"Morning," said Megan.

"Morning, Amy," said Lori. "Did you sleep well?"

Amy noticed that Lori and Megan exchange a slight smile. "Fine, Aunt Lori. Matter of fact, I slept pretty good."

"Mmmm," said Lori, with a smile, "I'm a little surprise at that, sweetie. There was a lot of noise coming out of Megan's room, last night."

"Sorry, Amy, but we are busted," said Megan. "She heard us diddling ourselves and she asked me what we were doing. I told her that you couldn't get to sleep because you were horny after seeing all those cocks and that I gave you my lipstick vib to get yourself off. Then, I got horny seeing you getting off, so I had to use it to get off."

Amy was a little shocked at what her Aunt had just said, but she didn't seem upset at what had happen. 'With all this sexual openness, diddling yourself must not be a that much of a big deal.' "I'm sorry that we woke up, Aunt Lori, but Megan is right, it is quite a new experience, seeing all those cocks." Amy laughed at the thought of what she had just seen upstairs. "I just saw a nice big one upstairs."

Lori, as she was making eggs and bacon for breakfast, said, "Not a problem. I'm happy that you feel comfortable enough here to do things like that. That was one goal of The Program."

"You're right about diddling yourself not being a big deal," agreed Megan. "In school, I have seen both boys and girls play with themselves or have someone do it for them. I have even seen my Dad and Ken play with themselves and I have jilled-off in front of them. Even Mom has jilled-off in front of me and Ken, right, Mom?" Lori nodded in agreement.

Lori had the girls sit down and she gave them some eggs and bacon. Just then Ken came into the kitchen. Amy took a close look at his crotch and was a little disappointed that it was soft. Ken said 'good morning' to everyone. Lori asked him if he wanted any breakfast and he said yes. Lori gave him a plate of food and then excused herself, left the kitchen and went upstairs to the bathroom. While Lori was out of the kitchen, Megan and Amy started talking to Ken about the plans about their visit to Holiday Park.

Lori went upstairs and went into the bathroom. As was her habit when all she had to do was pee, Lori didn't close the door all the way. Since The Program had fully accepted by the household, while it wasn't often, there were times when another member of the family was in the bathroom when someone was using the toilet. Lori walked over to the toilet and turned to sit down.

Dave walked out of his room and headed toward the bathroom. He had sleep very well, in spite of the excitement of being here, the public nudity he had experienced and today's planned trip to Holiday Park. He was looking forward to going to the amusement park, as he really enjoyed them. Still kind of sleepy, Dave walked into the bathroom, shut the door and turned on the light.

"Morning, Dave."

Dave was shocked and surprised to hear his Aunt's voice. Looking at the source of the voice, Dave saw his Aunt sitting on the toilet. Having been taught that, at least in the house, you should respect people's privacy in the bathroom, an embarrassed Dave started to turn to leave. "I'm sorry, Aunt Lori, I didn't know that you were in here." Dave put his hand on handle to open the door.

"Dave, you don't have to leave. I'm almost done," said Lori. "Did you sleep well?"

Dave turned to face his Aunt. He had never seen a female going to the bathroom before. However, with the way she was sitting, with her legs close together, he couldn't see anything, but it was kind of cool that she was peeing right in front of him. He could hear the pee hitting the bowl. "Yes, Aunt Lori, I slept very well. Yesterday was a long and exciting day for me."

"Are you looking forward to going to Holiday Park?"

"Oh, yes, Aunt Lori," said Dave, excitedly. "I really like everything about amusement parks, but I especially like the roller coasters."

"I don't care much for amusement parks, but I have heard good things about the park, so you should have a great time." Lori reached to get some toilet paper, wiped herself, got up off the toilet and washed her hands. Dave was amazed that she was doing all this without any embarrassment. "I'm going back downstairs. Are you coming down for breakfast?"

"I usually take my shower when I get up," said Dave, still checking out his naked Aunt. "Can I take my shower and then have breakfast?"

"Sure, sweetie," said Lori, after giving Dave a kiss. "Come down when you are ready, but don't take too long."

Dave turned on the water in the shower, adjusted the temperature and then got into the shower. He took a quick shower, dried off and then went downstairs. When he got down to the kitchen, he saw Amy and Megan sitting at the table, eating their breakfast. He greeted them and they returned his greetings. Dave sat down and Lori sat a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon.

The three teenagers talked about the upcoming day at the amusement park. All of them were excited about going to the park. As they eating and talking, Dave was sure that every time he looked at Megan, she would do something to make her tits jiggle. He was enjoying that, as her large tits really looked good when they moved. Looking at his sister, Dave noticed that her titties moved too, but not as much as Megan's did, but were still delightful to look at.

Lori sat down and started to eat her food. From where Dave was sitting, he had a clear view of six nice looking titties. This was a situation that he never thought that he would have a chance to experience. It was even weirder that he was related to all the owners of those tits.

Just then, Ken walked into the kitchen. The four family members exchanged greetings. Ken went to the refrigerator and got the milk out. Pouring himself a glass, Ken asked Megan, "What time are we going to leave for the Park?"

Turning to look at the clock, which caused her titties to jiggle, to Dave's delight, Megan said, "It is 7:35 now, so I think we should leave by 8:30."

"Sounds good," said Ken, as he leaned against the counter, which gave Amy a chance to check him out. Being flaccid, Ken's cock didn't look as interesting, but it still looked pretty nice to Amy. It looked about 3 inches long and was just laying on his ball sack.

"Ken, do you want anything to eat?" asked Lori, as she got up and took her plate to the sink.

"Thanks, Mom, but I ate earlier. I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep."

Dave finished eating and as he had been taught, took his plate and put it in the sink. As he cleaned up after himself, it gave Amy another chance to check him out. 'He is such a hottie, ' thought Amy. Unknown to Amy, Megan was also checking out Dave and pretty much thinking the same thing. Even Lori was thinking un-auntyly thoughts about her nephew.

"Aunt Lori, could I please use your computer to check my e-mail?"

"Sure, sweetie," said Lori.

"Well, Amy, we better go get our showers. Ken, do you need to take a shower," asked Megan.

"No, sis, I always took one."

Lori said, "Dave has already taken his shower, so the shower is free for you girls."

"Okay, let's go, Amy." The two girls left the kitchen and headed upstairs.

Dave went into the living room, which was where the computer was located. Dave sat down in front of the computer and typed in the address of his ISP. After connecting with the ISP, Dave login to his account and checked his mail. There really wasn't mail of interest, so he logged off and when upstairs to get dressed.

While Dave was on the computer, Amy and Megan were in Megan's room, getting ready to take their shower. The two girls had decided what they were going to wear and had laid them out on the bed.

"Okay, we better get our showers," said Amy.

"Why don't we shower together?" asked Megan.

Amy wasn't sure that she heard Megan correctly. "Excuse me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.