Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation - Cover

Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Chapter 3

DAY 3

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
At Aunt Lori and Uncle Kevin's house

Steve was pretty close on the time that they would arrive, as they got to Lori and Kevin's about 11:45. Mary and Steve talked to Lori and Kevin for a couple minutes and they came back to the car, where Amy and Dave were getting their stuff out of the trunk.

"Kids, we hope that you have a good time, but please don't do anything stupid. We do trust you, but this is going to be a new experience for you. There isn't any pressure on you do to do anything that you don't want to, so please remember that," said Steve.

"Yes," said Mary, "please don't do anything that you feel uncomfortable about."

The family hugged and kissed each other good bye. Mary and Steve got into the car and headed off on their trip. Amy and Dave picked up their bags and walked into the house with their Aunt and Uncle. Inside the house, hugs and kisses were exchanged.

Lori said, "We are happy that you could come and visit for a few days."

Kevin agreed with his wife. "Yes, we are glad you could come and we hope that you enjoy your visit."

Lori said, "Megan and Ken aren't here right now, but they will be home soon. Get your stuff and I will show you where you will be sleeping." Amy and Dave picked up their bags and followed their Aunt upstairs. Stopping in front of a door, Lori said, "This is Megan's room, Amy. You can sleep with her. You can rest or whatever for awhile."

"Thank you, Aunt Lori," said Amy as she took her stuff into the room.

"We have a guest room, Dave, so you can stay in there," said Lori, as she stopped in front of another door. "When you are ready, come on downstairs."

Dave thanked Lori and went in the room. He threw his bag on the bed and opened it to get some clothes out. After changing, he went out to go to the bathroom. As he reached the bathroom, he saw Amy coming out.

"It's all your, bro," said Amy.

"Thanks, sis," said Dave as he walked into the bathroom. He peed and then decided to wash up a little bit. It only took a few minutes for him to wash up. Putting his shirt back on, Dave walked downstairs and into the living room, where he saw Amy sitting with Aunt Lori.

"Oh, hi, Dave," said Lori. "I was just telling Amy that we are so happy that you could come and visit."

"I'm happy that we could come and visit, Aunt Lori," replied Dave.

"I'm sure that your folks told you about the way people dress around here?" asked Lori.

Amy replied, saying, "Yes, Aunt Lori, they told us. They gave up the choice to come here or not. To tell the truth, I'm pretty surprised that they even considered letting us come and visit. Nudity isn't something that happens in our household."

Lori smiled and said, "Well, until The Program came along, nudity wasn't something that happened in this house either. Now, while it doesn't happen all the time, everyone here likes being naked some of the time."

"Our Mom and Dad explained about The Program, but why did you put Megan and Ken into The Program?" asked Dave.

As Lori was asking the question, Kevin walked into the room and heard Dave asking the question. "To tell the truth, every once in awhile, I wonder the same thing."

"Hi, sweetie. You know, sometimes I wonder too," said Lori. "We were really surprised when we got the brochure from the school, saying that The Program was under consideration. At first, we weren't going to enroll Megan in The Program, but we thought that it might be do her some good. Megan got through her week in The Program okay, but she never really took to it. After Ken was in The Program and public nudity became more acceptable, Megan became more accepting of nudity."

"Ken took to The Program a lot better than his sister. Actually, I think that he really enjoyed it," said Kevin. "I think that it was showering with the girls in gym class was the thing that he liked the most. I guess I would enjoy that too." Everyone laughed at the comment.

Dave was thinking that if that would happen to him if he were in it, that The Program might not be all that bad. There were several girls in his class that he wouldn't mind seeing naked.

Since it had been awhile Aunt and Uncle and niece and nephew had been together, they spent some time getting caught on what had been happening to them. They talked for about a half-hour when they heard the back door open and close. Shortly after that, Meg, who was 17 and Ken, who was 15 came into the room.

"Hi, kids," said Kevin.

"Hi, Meg, hi, Ken," said Lori. "Amy and Dave are here."

The cousins greeted each other. Meg said, "I'm happy that you guys could come. I hope that you have a good time."

Amy said, "It's good to see you and Ken. I think that we will have a good time while we are here."

"I'm glad that we could come and visit," said Dave. As he looked at Megan, Dave suddenly realized that there was a pretty good chance that he would be able to see her naked. As he looked at his cousin, he could feel his cock starting to harden.

Dave didn't know it, but as Amy looked at Ken, her pussy started to moisten as she realized, like her brother, there was a good chance that she would see Ken naked. Amy had always thought that Ken was a bit of a hottie.

Lori snapped them out of their daydreams. "I know that your folks told you about The Program and public nudity. Megan and Ken were both in The Program and from time to time, we do practice nudity in the house and sometimes, public nudity. You are welcomed to take part if you would like to. Just let us know if you are uncomfortable and we will stop it as long as you are here."

Kevin said, "We thought that we would take you to the mall for lunch. We can eat in the food court and then walk around the mall. You shouldn't have any trouble seeing naked people. Okay?"

AT THE MALL

All four teenagers agreed. Soon they were in the car heading to the mall. It didn't take them long to get to the mall. After parking the car, the four kids and two adults walked into the entrance to the mall that lead right into the food court. Looking around, everyone picked the restaurant that they wanted to get some food from and walked toward the restaurants that they had selected.

Amy and Dave had selected Super Subs and as they were walking toward it, they saw that two naked teenage girls were in the line ahead of them. Both Amy and Dave were shocked to see that it was true that people did run around naked in public. Of course, Dave was checking out the two cute teenage butts that were in front of him and enjoying the view very much.

The girls got their food and left the line to find a table. As they turned, Dave caught a quick glimpse of the girls' tits, but not much else, since their trays were blocking his view of their crotches.

Amy and Dave went up to the counter and ordered their food. As they were waiting for their food, Dave looked around the food court and saw some more naked people. Most of them were girls, but there were a couple boys who were naked. "I just don't believe it. I never thought that I would be in a mall and see naked girls. That is something unbelievable."

"Well, at least, for you, there are naked girls. I haven't seen any naked boys yet." Dave pointed out a couple of boys at a nearby table that were naked. "Big deal, bro. I can't see anything that I'm interested in. With girls, there are always a couple things interesting to look at, even if they are sitting down."

Dave agreed with Amy, but didn't know what to say. Just then, their food arrived. The clerk said, "that will be $15.22."

Dave got the money out and then thinking about it, asked, "Those girls ahead of us, basically got the same thing that we did. Why was theirs was cheaper?"

"You must be new here," said the clerk, who was a cute teenage girl, smiling. "A lot of stores here have a nude discount. Ours is 25%. If someone comes up nude, they get a 25% discount on their order. That is why the girls' ahead of you order was cheaper." The clerk looked at Dave and then said, "I wouldn't mind it if you meet the requirements for the nude discount. I would love to give it to you."

Dave was blushing all kinds of colors, but quickly composed himself and paid for the subs. As they were walking back to the table where their Aunt and Uncle were sitting, Amy was teasing her brother, but he knew there was nothing to it.

Aunt Lori and Uncle Kevin were sitting at the table as Amy and Dave got back to the table. As they sat down, Lori asked, "Well, I see that you saw some naked kids. What do you think of it?"

"I never thought that I would be seeing naked people at the mall. It's really cool," said Dave.

Amy unwrapped her sub and said, "Dave is just thinking that it is cool, because the girl at the Super Subs hit on him. She said that she would love to be able to give him the nude discount."

Lori took a bite of her stir-fry and said, "I could see why she would say that, Dave. You are a good looking kid."

Dave couldn't believe what he had just heard, but it really made him feel good. "Ah ... thanks, Aunt Lori. That is nice of you to say so."

After taking a bite of her sub, Amy said, "In spite of him being my brother, I think that he is pretty good looking."

"And I got a pretty good looking sister," said Dave. Amy blushed as she thanked Dave for the compliment.

Megan and Ken finally got to the table. "The line at the Taco Hut was unbelievable," said Ken.

"Sure was," added Megan, "but their tacos are really good and worth the wait."

As they ate, the relatives talked about different things. As they ate, Amy and Dave noticed some naked guys and gals walking through the food court.

Megan asked, "Well, what do you think of what you are seeing here?"

"I don't know," said Amy. "It looks like fun and maybe a little exciting, but I just don't understand why people would want to do it."

"I agree with Amy," said Dave.

"Have either of you been nude in public?" asked Kevin.

"Not in public," said Amy. Realizing what she had just said, Amy added, "Opps, I probably should have said that."

"Way to go, sis."

"Details," said Megan. "We want details."

"You told them, sis, so give them the details."

"Okay, bro," said Amy. "Before we got the e-mail from you asking if we could come for a visit, we didn't know anything about The Program or the public nudity. We couldn't believe that something like actually took place. There was quite a discussion about The Program and public nudity at our house. Finally, Mom and Dad agreed to allow us to come and left it up to us, if we wanted to take part."

Dave took up the explanation from that point. "We thought about it before going to bed and in the morning, we started talking about it again. We thought that it was pretty cool that you could be naked in front of each other and out in public and enjoy it. As we talked about it, the thought that we wanted to try started to try it."

Taking a deep breath, Amy continued. "As we talked, Dave asked me if I wanted to try being naked in front of each other. At first, I didn't want to do it, but I did bring up the subject, so we decided that we would give it a try. After setting down some ground rules, we got naked in front of each other. It was a pretty cool feeling."

"I was only naked in front of Amy for about 20 minutes, before I had to go to soccer practice," said Dave.

"I stayed naked for about 2 hours, as Mom and Dad were out of the house. It was fun being in the house naked. It seemed liberating and fun," said Amy, with an embarrassed look on her face.

"I know what you mean, Amy," said Lori. "We felt the same way the first time we tried being naked around each other and in public. It definitely an interesting feeling."

Kevin added, "It was really a strange feeling to be naked in front of your teenage kids, but again, it is an interesting experience."

"And being naked in front of your parents. That really took some getting use to," said Ken.

Both Lori and Kevin saw the blushes on the faces of Amy and Dave. "Why are you two blushing?" asked Lori.

Amy and Dave looked at each other and Lori and Kevin swore that their faces were getting even redder. Dave finally confessed. "At dinner, when we said that we would like to come, Mom and Dad asked if we thought we could be nude in public. We decided that we would show them. We got up and stripped right in front of them."

"We were really surprised at their reaction, since they really didn't react. We spent the rest of the meal in the nude in front of our parents," said Amy.

"To tell the truth, I'm a little surprised too," said Kevin. "A couple years ago, we went on a vacation with your parents and the resort had a nude beach nearby. Lori and I went to the beach a couple times, but your parents didn't even consider going."

While Dave said it, both Amy and him were thinking, "I wonder why they suggested it and allowed us to come when they knew about the public nudity."

The family finished their meals, got up and went out into the mall to do a little window-shopping. As they walked down the mall concourse, it didn't take long to see some naked shoppers. Most of the nude shoppers were, to Dave's delight, female and to Amy's enjoyment, some were male.

Both Amy and Dave were the same thoughts, but for different reasons. Amy, who hadn't seen a cock until yesterday, now could see a few cocks in the mall. She couldn't believe that guys, or anyone for that fact, could expose themselves so public so easily. She appreciated the cocks that she saw, mentally comparing them to Dave's. She smiled as she looked at the cocks as they walked by. Amy could sense that her pussy was starting to get a little damp.

While he didn't know it, Dave was thinking the same thing as he watched tits and pussies walk by. While he had seen a lot of girls in Playboys, there was nothing like seeing them in the flesh, even though a lot of them were not Playboy material. He liked the way that their tits bounced as the girls walked toward him and the way their butts jiggled as they walked away from him. He was also amazed at the variety of pubic hair that he saw on the girls' crotches, from really hairy to almost bald. If he hadn't been so completely distracted, Dave would have noticed that his cock was as hard as it had ever been.

As they walked down the concourse, they came to a big department store called Skye's. The store was one of Amy's favorite stores. Amy asked if she could go and look around the store. Lori said sure and the group started to head into the store. Dave told Ken that he didn't want to go into the store, but Ken reminded him who shopped in the store and that there were a lot of them who shopped there. After Ken had told him what to expect in the store, he quickly changed his mind and went into the store.

Amy and Lori lead the group into the dress department. It wasn't too long after they had gotten into the department that Dave saw his first nude shopper. A girl in her 20's, he guessed, was posing with dresses. She would hold one up in front of her, look in the mirror and then do the dame thing with another dress. Dave thought that it was sexy, shopping for a dress while naked. He also liked the way that her body would be hidden then exposed as she would hold the dress in front of her. It was fun 'spying' on her, but she didn't noticed. Finally, she made her selection and headed toward a register.

While Dave was doing a little shopping of his own, Amy and Lori were looking at some outfits. It didn't take long for Amy to find something that she really liked. Looking at the price tag, Amy exclaimed, "I wish that I could afford this. It is really, really hot."

Amy started to hang the outfit, when Lori said, "Let me take a look at it." Holding the price tag where she could read it, Lori said, "Mmm, a 25% nude discount. That should get it more in your price range."

Lori could see that Amy was thinking about it. "How does this nude discount work?"

Lori explained, "Before you come into the mall, you have to be nude and you have to check in at the entrance. When you go into a store that offers the nude discount, the amount of the discount will be on the price tag. This one is 25%." Lori stopped and waited as she could tell that Amy was thinking. "If you would like to come back sometime, we can come in the nude and you can get that outfit more in your price range."

"It is tempting," said Amy, as see looked at the outfit for a little bit and then hung the outfit back on the rack. Lori smiled as she thought that they would be back, buck naked, buying that outfit.

After about a half-hour of window shopping, the group got together and headed toward the parking lot. They quickly found the car, got in and head out of the parking lot, toward home. It took about twenty minutes for them to get home.

LATER WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
At Aunt Lori and Uncle Kevin's house

As they got into the house, Lori asked Megan and Amy if they would help her some dessert ready. The three girls went into the kitchen, while Dave and Ken went into the living room. Dave excused himself to go to the bathroom and then came right back down.

"Well, cous', what did you think of the mall?" asked Ken.

Dave didn't take anytime thinking. "That was intense. I can't believe that people do that so willingly. Have you ever done that?"

"I have been nude at the mall a couple times, but while I don't mind being nude in public, doing it at the mall really isn't that much fun," said Ken. "I don't mind being nude at the pool or out at Crystal Lake. Most of the time, there are a lot of girls at either place, but not too many swimsuits."

"Wow," was all Dave could say.

Ken and Dave watched TV until Lori came in and told them that dinner was ready. Dave and Ken got up and went out in the backyard where the girls had made up some picnic food.

Ken and Dave were already to dig in when Kevin stopped them. "Amy, Dave, ever since The Program started and public nudity was permitted, we started having nude night every Wednesday. From the time when we get home until after breakfast on Thursday, we are nude. We know that you are new to public and private nudity, so if you don't want to be nude, we can forget about nude night. I know that this is something that takes some getting use to."

Amy and Dave looked at each other. They had talked about this and had decided that they would do whatever their Aunt, Uncle and cousins would do.

Amy said, "When we found out that we were coming out here, Dave and I decided that we would do whatever you did when it came to nudity."

Dave continued, "We came to this decision together, so if you are having nude night tonight, we will take part." Dave started to pull off his T-shirt and dropped it on the chair. He kicked his shoes off and pulled down his shorts. The shorts quickly joined his T-shirt on the chair. Amy was impressed with Dave's lack of embarrassment and hesitation as he stripped. Dave hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his jockey shorts and pushed them down and stepped out of them. Dave bent over and picked up his shorts and put them with the rest of his clothes. "Well, do I fit in with your nude night?"

All three of the Millers looked at their naked relative. While there was no interest in Dave, Kevin thought that he looked pretty good naked and had a nice package. Lori and Megan also thought that Dave looked pretty good naked and had a nice looking cock.

"Well, Dave, I must say that you look pretty good naked," said Lori.

For a split second, Dave all of a sudden was embarrassed. He couldn't believe that his Aunt had just complimented him on how he looked naked. He was so shocked at what he had heard, he almost didn't hear Megan saying, "I agree, Mom, Dave looks pretty hot in his skin." As Megan said that, Dave wasn't embarrassed any more. Due to soccer and swimming, he knew he was in good shape and he thought that was okay looking, so he completely understood why Aunt Lori and Megan said what they had. He didn't think that there was anything special about his cock, but he could tell that there was more than a passing interest by Lori and Megan in it.

Dave stood there for a little bit, letting his relatives get a good look at him. Finally, he said, "Okay, sis, it's your turn." With that, Dave sat down on a chair, where he could watch his sister strip.

As she got up to strip, Amy decided that, like her brother, she was not going to be embarrassed, stripping and being naked in front of her Aunt, Uncle and cousins. Positioning herself where everyone could see her clearly, Amy started to take off her clothes. Grabbing the bottom of her top, Amy quickly pulled it over her head. Since she was not wearing a bra, her 32C tits were quickly exposed. After throwing her clothes where Dave had thrown his, Amy hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and panties and pushed them down. Amy quickly bent over and picked up her shorts and panties and threw them on the chair. Standing straight up, Amy let her relatives and brother get a good look at her. While she didn't want to be embarrassed, she was a little embarrassed, but that quickly pasted as she could see that she was getting approving looks from everyone, but especially her Uncle and male cousin. Amy finally sat down next to her brother.

Lori looked at her husband and said, "I guess it is our turn, honey. Why don't you and Ken go first."

"Okay," said Kevin. Looking at Ken, he said, "You heard your mother, son. Let get out of our clothes." Ken and Kevin started to strip and it didn't take long for get out of their clothes. Dave, as most guys do, took a quick look at the penises of his Uncle and cousin and decided that he was in their league as far as his cock went. His Uncle's was bigger then his, but that probably was due to the fact that he was older.

Amy was enjoying the three penises that she was seeing. She couldn't believe that up to a couple days ago, she hadn't seen a penis on a male older then 6, but just today, she had seen several penises at the mall and now there was three right in front of her. All three of them were very pleasant to look at, even though she was a little disappointed that Kevin and Ken weren't hard. She decided that since they saw naked girls all the time, seeing her naked wasn't a big deal. As she checked out the penises out, Amy could feel herself starting to get damp.

Walking over to Lori, Kevin gave her a big kiss and said, "Okay, it is time for you and Megan to get out of your clothes.

"Seems only fair," said Lori, kicking off her shoes. Then, she pulled down her shorts. Dave couldn't believe that his Aunt was actually stripping in front of him. With her often being the subject of his masturbation sessions, this was a dream come true. As he watched, Lori took off her shirt. Dave couldn't believe that his Aunt was standing in front of him in her underwear.

Lori was laughing silently. She was enjoying the fact that she was teasing Dave. She knew that he had a crush on her. For the last two or three years, every time that they got together, Lori could tell that Dave had a hard time keeping his eyes off her. Taking a look at his penis, Lori could see that it was starting to get hard. 'Well, I will get it really hard, ' thought Lori. Reaching behind her, Lori unhooked and took off her bra. After throwing it on a chair, she pushed down her panties. Stepping out of them, Lori picked them up and put them with the rest of her clothes. Putting her hands on her hips, Lori stood in front of Dave, letting him get a good look. Again, looking at his penis, Lori could see that it was really hard.

Dave just stood there, looking at his naked Aunt, slacked-jaw. He couldn't believe that he was seeing Aunt Lori in all her naked glory. Dave thought that she really had a nice shape with nice sized breasts, that, while they sagged, but still looked pretty good to him. Dave studied his naked Aunt from head to toe, stopping first at her breasts and then he checked out her crotch. Lori had a very thick, but nicely trimmed pussy. As he looked at his Aunt, who didn't move so he could get a good look at her, Dave didn't even realize that he had a hardon that was really hard.

After a while, Dave finally snapped out of lust-induced fog. "Wow, Aunt Lori. You are beautiful," he spouted out.

Lori smiled at the compliment. "Why, thank you, Dave. That is nice of you to say to an old lady."

"You're not old, Aunt Lori," said Dave.

The rest of the family that was there was having a hard time keeping from laughing at Dave, even though it really wasn't funny. Everyone pretty much thought that it was cute how Dave was acting, looking at his naked Aunt.

Really without any thought, Lori walked over to Dave and kissed him on the cheek. "You are really sweet, Dave."

The kiss brought Dave back into the real world. As Lori walked away, Dave finally realized that he had a hardon that was probably as hard as it had ever been. Suddenly, he was really embarrassed. He just realized that he had commented on his Aunt's nudity and was lusting after his Aunt. Only by reflex, Dave put his hands over his hardon, blushing furiously. "I'm sorry, Aunt Lori, I didn't mean to do that," said Dave.

"Hey, don't cover that up, Dave. That really looks nice," said Lori.

"I agree, Mom. That is a really nice looking hardon," said Megan.

Dave had forgotten all about his other cousin. Looking over at her, he saw Megan standing there with shoulder length dark brown hair; large, but firm, breasts, a very nice shape and just a slit peeking out from between her legs. She was very exciting looking, but he still was a lot more interested in his Aunt.

Amy was also thinking that Dave had a great looking cock, but wasn't going to say anything. Amy thought that it was bigger and harder then when she had seen it yesterday. She thought that Dave must have a real crush on Aunt Lori to get that hard that fast.

As Dave looked at his Aunt, then his cousin and even his sister, he could tell that he was getting a little overheated. This was something that he never expected and it was a little too much for him. "I need to sit down." Dave sat down on a chair, trying to relax after what he had just seen. He didn't even care that this cock was sticking straight up.

No one said anything until Kevin softly said, "Lori, Megan, why don't you go in and get the ice cream." The two ladies agreed and went into the house. Kevin went over to Dave and asked, "Dave, are you okay?"

Dave looked up at his Uncle and said, "Ya, I'm okay, but I'm sorry."

"Sorry about what?"

"The way I reacted when I saw Aunt Lori naked."

"You ashamed at popping wood in front of your Aunt?" asked Kevin. Dave nodded. "Don't worry about it. I'm pretty confident that Lori was enjoying the view of you, just as much as you were enjoying the view of her."

Ken came over and said, "I have gotten a hardon in front of my Mom and my sister and they weren't upset at it. A penis doesn't know when you are looking at a relative. It just sees a naked girl and it gets hard. Don't feel bad or worry about it."

Amy was sitting by herself, watching what had just happened to Dave. She realized that women, especially naked women had real power over guys, but she never thought that she would actually see it happen. She hadn't realized that Dave had such a crush on Aunt Lori. While she felt sorry for Dave, it was kind of cool to see him get completely flustered at seeing Aunt Lori naked.

While she was watching Uncle Kevin and Ken talk to Dave, she continued to check out the three cocks that were in her view. Her Uncle's cock was the biggest of the three and she thought that it looked nice. Ken's cock was about the same size as Dave. Looking at Dave, Amy could see that his cock was starting to deflate, but she had a feeling that as soon as Aunt Lori and Megan came back out, he would be standing at attention and saluting them again. Amy thought that hard or soft, Dave had a very nice looking cock, but for the life of her, she couldn't figure out why.

While Kevin and Ken were talking to Dave, Lori and Megan were talking about Dave in the kitchen, as they were getting the desert ready.

"You know, Megan, I feel sorry for Dave. I don't think that I have ever seen anyone as flustered as Dave is right now."

"I know what you mean, Mom. That was like it was during the first days of The Program. Guys just didn't know what to do, seeing naked girls in school. There were a couple of girls who had just about every guy there running into walls as they walked by," said Megan as she got the ice cream out of the freezer. "Probably was even worse when they started The Program at Ken's school, since kids that age would not have seen too many naked members of the opposite sex."

"I would think that was the case," said Lori. "I was really surprised at how fast and how hard Dave got as he saw us naked. I know that he has had a crush on me for awhile, but I didn't think that he would react so intensely, seeing us naked."

Megan got some dishes out of the cabinet and as she put them down in front of her mother, she started to laugh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.