Amy and Dave - Nude on Vacation
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Terry

Dave rode his bike up the driveway and into the garage. Parking his bike, he grabbed his bag and walked out of garage and into the house. He had just gotten back from soccer practice. It was a hard practice, but a good one. Dave thought that they had accomplished a lot in the practice.

Waking into the house, he saw his mother, Mary, at the sink, getting dinner ready. "Hi, Mom," said Dave.

"Hi, sweetie," said Mary. "Did you have a good practice?"

"Sure did. It was hard one, but I think that we accomplished a lot in the practice."

Mary sniffed and said, "I would agree with you. Why don't you go take a shower."

"I was planning on doing that, Mom," said Dave, "and I thought that I will take a nap. I'm kind of tired."

"Okay," said Mary. "But before you go upstairs, why don't you take off your uniform and put it in the basket. I'm going to be washing colors, so I can do your uniform before it gets too raunchy."

Dave wasn't too excited about walking in front of his Mom in his underwear, but he did as she said. After dropping his uniform in the basket, Dave walked out of the kitchen, noticing that his Mom didn't look at him as he walked out of the kitchen. Of course, since he wasn't looking, he didn't notice that his mother was checking out his butt as he walked out of the kitchen.

When Dave got upstairs, he walked right into the bathroom and without thinking, turned on the shower, took off his underpants and after getting the temperature right, stepped into the shower. The hot water felt good and relaxing after the hard soccer practice. After standing under the hot water for a couple, Dave started to wash his hair and his body.

While Dave was in the shower, Amy, his sister, came upstairs and went into her room. She had been playing tennis with some of her friends and like her brother, was in need of a shower. She took off her clothes and picked up her robe. Before she put her robe on, Amy looked at her naked self in the full-length mirror that was on her bedroom door. She only took a quick look, as she didn't think that she was that good looking. With her bedroom being next to the bathroom, Amy could hear the shower stopping. Putting on her robe, she sat down on the bed to wait for whoever was in the shower to get out of the bathroom.

Dave finished up his shower, turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel and started to dry himself off. He had to admit that he felt a lot better now that he had a shower. After drying off, Dave discovered that he hadn't brought anything to wear into the bathroom. 'Damn, ' thought Dave, as he tried to decide what to do. His room was down the hall, so he didn't want to go to his room naked, but his Mom didn't like him or Amy to take wet towels into their rooms, because a lot of times, they would forget to take the towels back to the bathroom. He decided to wear the towel to his room, as he would be going downstairs and he would return the towel to the bathroom. Wrapping the towel around him, Dave opened the door to the bathroom and walked out of the bathroom and toward his room.

Hearing the door open, Amy waited a couple minutes before heading toward the bathroom. She opened the door, walked out and walked into the bathroom, where she almost ran into Dave.

"I'm sorry, Dave," said Amy, as she checked out her towel clad brother. "I thought that whoever was in the bathroom was done."

"I was," said Dave as he looked at his robe-clad sister, "but I forgot something. I have it, so the bathroom is yours." Dave noticed that Amy didn't have her robe completely closed and he could see the swell of her breasts. He was sure that he would start to get hard, so he wanted to get out of the bathroom. Scooting around Amy, Dave left the bathroom. Amy closed the door and turned on the shower.

Dave walked into his room, closed the door, went over to his dresser and pulled out a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Dropping the towel, Dave pulled on the shorts and the T-shirt. As he was dressing, he got to thinking about how he had just seen Amy. The robe that she had been wearing was kind of short and she hadn't completely wrapped it around her, so he could see a lot of leg and the swell of her breasts. He thought that she looked pretty good in just her robe, but he wished that he could see more of her. After getting dressed, Dave picked up the towel and walked out of his room.

While Dave was getting dressed, Amy was in the shower, enjoying the hot water pouring over her body. Amy would normally daydream while in the shower, not thinking about anything in particular, but this time it was different. A couple weeks ago, Amy had seen Dave naked and since she had just seen him, just in a towel, it brought back that memory of her seeing him naked. While she took her shower, Amy kept thinking about seeing Dave naked. Amy was a little confused at what she was thinking about. She had never had sexual feeling about her brother and was a little upset that she was having those feelings. However, she thought that Dave was pretty good looking, which was an opinion that some of her girlfriends had about Dave.

Dave was outside the bathroom door, wanting to put the wet towel he had into the hamper, but he wasn't sure if this was something that he should do with Amy in the bathroom. Of course, he knew that he wouldn't be able to see the shower stall, so Amy couldn't accuse him of trying to peep at her in the shower. He decided to chance it, so he slowly turned the knob to the door. After opening the door slowly and quietly, Dave leaned into the bathroom and prepared to throw the towel into the hamper.

For some reason, Amy snapped out of her daydream and could sense that the bathroom door had been opened. In a loud voice, Amy said, "Who's there?"

The sound of Amy's voice startled Dave. "It's just me, sis. I wanted to put something in the hamper."

"Oh, it's okay," said Amy. "Don't come in any further."

"I won't," said Dave, 'but I really would like to, ' he thought. Dave threw the towel into the hamper. "I'm sorry, sis. I really shouldn't have came in here while you were in the shower."

Before Dave could close the door, Amy said, "That's okay, bro', but don't do it again. Okay?"

"Sure, sis. Sorry," said Dave as he left the bathroom and closed the door. Going downstairs, Dave went into the living and laid down on the couch. For some reason, it was really comfortable. It didn't take Dave long to fall asleep.

While Dave was napping, Amy finished her shower. She was trying to be upset that Dave had come into the bathroom while she was in the shower, but she really couldn't be upset. Dave hadn't actually came into the bathroom and with the frosted glass, he wouldn't have been able to see anything anyway. As she got out of the shower and was drying off, Amy tried to figure out if she would have been upset or not to have been seen naked by Dave.

After drying off, Amy put on her robe and went into her room. After slipping on a pair of panties, Amy put on her usual at home attire, which was sweat pants and a modestly cut halter-top. After dressing, Amy went downstairs and into the living room, where she saw Dave laying, asleep, on the couch. Knowing how comfortable the couch was, Amy almost wished that she had beaten him downstairs, so she could take a nap. Continuing on into the kitchen, Amy asked Mary if she needed some help. Mary was happy for the help and the two females worked on supper.

About an hour later, Amy went into the living room and woke up Dave. "Hey, bro, it time for dinner."

Dave woke up and said, "Oh, thanks, sis."

"Did you have a good nap?"

Dave sat up and said, "Yes, I did. Between the hard practice and the comfortable couch, it isn't hard to have a good nap."

"That is true."

Dave stood up and the two siblings went into the kitchen. Steve was there and Dave said hi. The family sat down and started to eat. The family had the usual small talk until after dessert. Amy and Dave had asked to be excused, but Mary and Steve said that they had something to discuss with them.

Steve started explaining what was going on. "I have to go away on a business trip starting the day after tomorrow. It is going to be held at a resort on Lake Monroe. Spouses are invited, so I'm going to take your Mom on the trip and we probably will spend a couple extra days at the resort. Since Lori and Kevin's is on the way to the resort, we thought that you could spend some time there."

Amy and Dave looked at each other and smiled, as they did like visiting Aunt Lori, Uncle Kevin, Megan and Ken. Both of them said that they would like to go and visit them.

Steve continued. "We e-mail Lori and Kevin and explained that we were going on a business trip/vacation and that we wanted to know if it was okay if you could stay there for a few days. We got an e-mail back and they said it was fine, but there was something that was going on that you should be aware of before you sent the kids to visit us."

Mary broke in and said, "If you don't want to go to Lori and Kevin's, we could take to Grandma and Grandpa's."

Amy and Dave looked at each and kind of cringed at the thought. It wasn't that they didn't love their grandparents, but it just wasn't fun to stay there for any amount of time.

Steve continued. "Here is the thing that might make you not want to go to Lori and Kevin's. For the last two years, there has been a program in their school where students were required to attend school for a week in the nude." Amy and Dave looked at each, not believing what their father had just told them. "Not only is there nudity in school, public nudity is permitted and the whole family has done it at one time or another."

Dave was confused. "What does all this mean?"

"Well, Lori and Kevin wanted to make sure that you knew about the public nudity in their town and that you will see naked people," said Mary.

"Also, they wanted to let you know that the family is nude some of the time at home and in public. If you go there, it will be very likely that you will see them and other people naked."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.