Xxxecil's: Nymph(a)Maniacs - Cover

Xxxecil's: Nymph(a)Maniacs

Copyright© 2010 by XXXecil

Chapter 8: Finale: The Male Animal

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Finale: The Male Animal - The first four chapters of a sprawling, sex-drenched epic. I have sacrificed everything for my covert war against an insidious alien menace infiltrating society and bedrooms across continents. I dare not be swayed by glistening curves and expanding, milky breasts. Worst of all, as my dick grows vastly more potent, I can foresee the same fate for myself as those that surrender to the multi-orgasmic lures of never-ending alien orgy sex.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   FemaleDom   Orgy   Harem   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Transformation  

if image doesn't load, click reload on your browser

It was a soft, fuzzy feeling when I awakened. Waves of feathery delight flowed into and over me. Like my entire body was being gently massaged with happiness. I opened my eyes slowly to survey my surroundings. It felt like a silk & velvet four-post bed in a room scattered with throw pillows and round cushions obscuring the floor. The walls were covered in soft, rich-red curtains that muted light from the windows.

I did not recognize this place.

And I was naked.

"It's a new Hive we've set up." Came Pacifica's voice as she rose from the end of the bed near my feet. My chocolate Barbie was seemingly dressed in a gauzy negligee ensemble that draped over her torso, yet was sheer enough to reveal the toned perfection of her curves. By concealing, she called yet more visual attention to her barely obscured boobs.

"A new hive, for you Cecil." That was Jessie's voice. She was at my right hand side, as usual.

"Whhh ... J-Jessie ... no ... you're ... working for them ... makes no sense..."

"No silly, I am them. Always have been." She wore an indecent crochet bikini-top that failed to fully conceal her areolae.

Though I still felt a muted sense of partial numbness from the drug, I tried my best to leap out of my own skin.

"Wh -no..." My eyes widened into dinnerplates.

"You never wanted to see the truth, with your feelings for me. It's kinda cute, in a way." She smiled mischievously

"But no ... you ... we ... fought them together ... I ... we ... found ways to make ... poisons ... targeting only them..."

"The signs were always there. Remember how I used to cover myself in all those extra layers for your first few missions?" I had mentioned that to her, yesterday. "Heh ... it's because early on, I hadn't yet figured out a chemical antidote to your BT toxin." that meant...

"But now..."

"Yeah, In my lab, I was able to brew up a salve that slows the effect of your toxin long enough for me to safely shower it away.

"Of course, I don't really have a 'chemistry background' or any formal schooling. " she made quotation marks with their fingers. "But on the whole, we're smarter than humanity."

From the left side of my bed, Paradise appeared, with her ice-white cascade of hair. "We copy or borrow whatever mental or physical traits would help us. We can copy the brainpower of the smartest scientists; the prowess of the strongest athletes ... the looks of the most gorgeous pornstars."

"Human sex is random, unreliable." Pacifica said. "You can come up with inferior individuals sometimes. We just copy the best human traits we have for ourselves, or our young."

My lip quivered.

"But I ... I've poisoned, sterilized or killed hundreds, maybe thousands of your kind over the past year. Why would you help me Jessie? Why fight your own race?"

My dark-haired beauty just threw back her head and laughed. "Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! As if humans don't kill their own kind? My reason is the same:

"Politics. Not all Nympha agree on how to approach Earth. Some of us want to lie low, work out a balance between our needs and maintaining the human population.

"They tend to gather in very large harems to make the most use of any given man they've made into their stud. They keep their existence secret, we all want to - but their goal is to feed on human male virility only as much as they need to, and minimize their impact otherwise."

My mind grappled with what I was hearing.

"And you..."I was almost afraid to ask.

"Me, and a lot of Nympha think their goal is pointless; humans will probably discover us and wage war. To prevent that, we want to spread as far as we can, seduce everything in sight, until humans just can't act as a unified front, because we've controlled or seduced too many power-bases."

"You did a lot of good, for Jessie's side." Paradise informed me. I swallowed painfully.

"But we just made a deal with Jessie." Pacifica said. "We never told you that she was a Nympha as long as she promised us priority access to you after her side wins."

"Wins ... then..."

Jessie laughed again, her face beaming. "Yeah, you know it turns out that you underestimated us, but we underestimated you. Your BT toxin stockpile was smashed, so you couldn't use it against the Waverly harem, but it poisoned them anyway! Trace amounts still got them, it just took longer! You've won, Cecil! Now my side is strong enough to clean up what's left."

"You ... used me ... directed my quest ... to wipe-out an ideological competitor?" The implications hit me like a ton of bricks. "Then ... you've been controlling me?"

"Not really, no. Just enough of my fragrance to make you believe that all the sex we've been having were dreams. I mean, a girl's gotta eat! But when we control someone, they get stupid, less useful.

"Awwwww ... don't look so sad, Cecil. It's pretty much a happy ending. I mean, you're gonna get the girl!" Jessie teased as she climbed over me, straddling me with a smile.

"Every man on Earth is going to get the girl!" Pacifica twittered, her blond locks falling towards my lips as she kneeled over me.

"All the girls you could ever want..." purred Paradise. Jessie began kissing my bare torso while wiggling her ass in the air.

"The perennial, primal dream of the male animal;" Paradise reminded me. "The right to constantly inseminate young, willing, fertile females without limit or labor!"

"It's wrong ... an abomination ... I'll find ... a way ... to fight you..." But my penis didn't want to fight; it was responding nicely to Jessie's luscious body.

She sighed. "Your quest is over now, Cecil. You've done enough; I know you're upset about your brother." She rolled her eyes. "The whole thing got started just because your brother ruined his wedding for his fiancee, left her hanging at the altar.

"He was the one who wanted to have the Bachelor's Party!" Jessie reminded him. "Turns out the stripper that showed up was just ten-times more seductive than the woman he was supposed to marry!" Jessie shrugged. My face reddened.

"He disgraced the whole family! Humiliated her!"

"So you figured out what happened, then broke all ties with your past; cashed in your inheritance for this quest of yours? Why don't you consider how happy your brother is now? That stripper was so appealing he spent the entire night of his party fucking her; and the day of his wedding! He couldn't stop blasting his seed into her long enough even to go get married! Think what that must have felt like for him! The rapture he was in! And once she got the semen she needed from him, that Stripper gave him a vast harem in the city! his wife would have just given him ungrateful children, nagging, and divorce papers."

"For the sake ... of humanity..."

"Ahh, fuck humanity! Literally. Nothing a man ever does will equal the pleasure of a Nympha harem!"

"Like you did to me? And ... my cock?"

"Yeah, I wasn't even trying, though. Usually, when we spread our legs for a man, we give him a dose of our Essence; what you've been calling virility venom. I didn't mean to do that to you; I wanted you able to walk and run. Can't help it though, A guy sticks it in my pussy, and his dick gets bigger. I also think you're just more virile than most."

"Sooo Virile... " Pacifica cooed.

"All this time..." Jessie continued as she rubbed my bare chest. "You've been struggling for saintly restraint against seduction; holding out hope of victory for the sake of your perfect, ideal woman. Me. You've been fighting for me, all this time. And I've always been a Nympha! Now's the time to savor your triumph!"

She spread her sumptuous body across mine, her lips opening wide to accept my mouth. Before my sluggish wits could prevent it, I was inside her pussy. Her inner folds caressed me gloriously, and I felt the seductive stirrings that also aroused me from within my own body; any intercourse with a Nympha became like two fucks in one. And Jessie had not been my first, I too had shamefully indulged before I understood what was at stake. But I pulled myself back from the brink, where my brother could not.

"Jessie..." Came Pacifica's warning.

"But I promised these two priority access to your dick." She was off my member with a wet slurp.

"Yes, and you have done a lot of damage to our species," Pacifica noted as she licked my forehead.

"Who better than you to REPLENISH our species!" Paradise said, gently cupping my balls to express her intent.

"It can't beeee!!"

But when I kicked away from the bed, and my demon lovers; a part of me wanted to escape, and the rest of me wanted to keep Jessie from leaving!

"You just don't understand, Cecil." Jessie said as she grabbed my legs."

"We've talked about this, giving you your first real taste of the pleasure your brother has." Pacifica grabbed my arms. Even though I weighed a little more than both girls combined; their alien super-strength was able to hold me fast.

Paradise crawled over me, then turned around, her creamy-colored buttocks in my face. I was powerless to escape.

I tried to hold my breath, and indeed it was easy to forget to breathe when confronted with that slim figure which made the slopes of her ass more pronounced. She waved and wobbled her curves obscenely, for my benefit. The muted light wavered and danced across the ripe smoothness of her devilishly tempting derriere'. Just breathe ... that was all I had to do. All I dared not do. Beneath her ass, I could see her sex, I could see her pussy juicing for me.

I coughed then, and had no choice but breathe deep. Jasmine and sweat and tangy flavor, and raw, sharp musk. And a buttery scent, languid and delicious Somehow, the smell was sooo utterly ... female, and ripe ... and fertile! A low growl began in my throat as primitive regions of my brain were electrified beyond the thoughtful confines of my logical cerebrum. A flame shot from my spine to my groin, and I knew I was lost.

More ... more of her rut-musk I inhaled unable to stop myself. The perfume from her womanhood bored into my brain like a laser, burning away restraint and reason. I could feel myself falling, falling into an animal abyss where action and desire are one.

And still, her pussy was juicing for me.

Soon, the Nympha were holding me down not to prevent my escape, but to prevent me from burying myself in Paradise's ass. I snarled, pulled and fought, but the alien-women could bend steel, and so they could hold me. I thrashed like a prisoner in the electric chair, so sharp was the torture of smelling her cunt, and not touching it.

"I think he's had enough..." Pacifica decided. They both released me, and I rocketed forward. My momentum carried us off the bed, and my face into Pacifica's sweet ass. We tumbled onto the orgy-cushions on the floor, as I sucked in great gouts of her sex-scent.

Finally, I could take no more, and arose, that I might mount my slim lover from behind. I snarled savagely, as I took her like the bitch in heat she was; for surely I was a beast.

The pleasure was so mind-blowing that I wasn't even sure what hole I was in. I simply penetrated. My foot of manmeat forced its way between her cheeks as I exulted in my rampant manhood.

Impregnate...

This female would bear my seed...

Nothing could stop me!!

Paradise released a keening wail, her eyes flashing green in the alien reaction to intense sexual delight.

" ... Promised you ... your destiny ... is within my cunt!" She gloated. All I could do was gurgle with pleasure as I thrust madly within her hot hole.

The others gathered near me, releasing their own mating musks to drive me into an even greater frenzy.

The orgasm came on like a black hole that swallowed the entire world outside of my raging cock, and the vast flow of life-seed I sired into my mate with great, gushing bursts.


Time after that was measured in dark periods where the red haze of intoxication and ecstasy left no room for conscious awareness, and other times when my mind was aware enough to vocalize who I wanted to fuck.

Pacifica and Paradise rode me hard over the next indeterminate period when my brain could no longer register the normal passage of time.

I had a vague sense of unease from memories that failed to penetrate the red wall of lust. But the ecstasy was consuming. Some words poked through to my rational mind. Paradise stretching languidly on the floor, moaning that - "His Seed is inside me!"

Or Pacifica shouting out : "I'm cumming AGAIN!!"

The days ... what I thought was daytime was dominated by sex-games and hard fucking with my two former captives. But at night, when they had sucked their fill of my semen, Jessie would come embrace me under the sheets and slowly, passionately take me inside herself, muttering soothing words. It was what I'd always wanted. My dick ... so big ... longer than my forearm. For the past ... errhh ... three times I'd passed out from lovely exhaustion, my penis had been intensely erect, and was still erect when I awakened.

But then one day, I really awakened; truly awakened. There was a brief moment of lucidity. Pacifica was passed out, covered in sweat, her legs held tight to contain my spurting gift. And I realized there might still be a chance to escape!

How long had it been? Daylight seemed to shine through the windows of the orgy room. I remembered myths about Lotus-Eaters that would spend hours, days in pleasurable stupors. It had been like this for my brother, I knew. He'd complained afterwards that he didn't really know when or what time it was. The Stripper from his Bachelor's Party, so seductive, intoxicating, and willing, he'd pumped her womb full of his seed for over 48-hours with no idea of time. And after all that, he was still hard for her!

He'd abandoned them all in the end, the craving for her naked body, her sweet milk had consumed him. He'd become a stranger, a rutting beast with no care for anything that was not between the legs of his luscious sperm-whore. He'd run off with that alien slut to avoid everyone he'd let down; just so the two of them could entwine naked as he ejaculated into her without end.

I tried to flee the orgy room, not certain there was any chance of resisting their charms. I was, of course full to bursting with spunk; it felt as though I'd been in a celibate monastery with a male chastity belt for ten years; but rationally I knew that I had already had sex to equal the exploits of most Middle-Eastern Sultans of Old! Worse, there was the sense that my sperm ... belonged to them.

As I stumbled out the door of the orgy-chamber, it seemed as though the seed in my balls was magnetically drawn towards sleeping Pacifica, an irrational impulse to ejaculate in her for its own sake!

My legs were wobbly, but I was making good progress...

"Cecil!" came Jessie's voice from behind me in the hallway.

"Noooo..."

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

I turned. She was nude of course, holding aloft her engorged, coconut-sized breasts from which steady trails of milk were dripping.

My guts wrenched as I abandoned reason. My feet turned and hustled towards the beckoning mammaries My rational mind tried its best to rally a defense, but it was too little; too late. For all my bold words and strong will, the chemical shackles of her unearthly nectar had me more addicted than the most pathetic needle-junkie. Plus it was Jessie; and I'd get to touch her again.

I embraced her bosom, and began to suck hard. My conscience, my intellect was like a drowning man adrift in a raging ocean of boundless passion. The cottony-headed bliss overcame me as Jessie stroked my head, cooing soft words. Would I ever be free from the pleasures of her body?

Not for awhile; my joints turned to water, and happy thoughts of meaningless bliss settled in my mind as her milk took hold.

"Try this, instead." Jessie guided my head between her legs; where her intoxicating pussy lay. My tongue reached out to savor her womanhood without conscious effort. And she pushed me further, deeper to suck from her slippery folds. Almost immediately I felt it; a jolting surge of raw raging power that burned through my bones, muscle and groin. New strength filled me and I hoisted the slender female against the wall as I roared with male aggression.

"Fuck ... you alllll... : I grunted. I knew firsthand the reason why Nympha sometimes made a man eat out her cunt; the juices of her sex not only electrified libido, but restored my stamina. With these powers, what man could hope to escape?

Not me, certainly. My conscience and ideology forgotten, I speared my love against the wall, my rampant shaft seeming to replace my brain as guiding center of my body. I was Male! I must fuck! We worked up a bobbing rhythm as I took her hard and deep here standing against the wall.

I was somewhat angry that their alien biology made them stronger than me; so I felt I had to work harder to prove my masculinity.

Thrusting with all my might, I bottomed out my fourteen inches of tormented sex-meat within her wet folds.

"I ... am ... the MAAAAAN!" I snarled in a red haze of testosterone.

"Prove it," Jessie growled between pants.

I pushed her on all fours as I mounted her from behind with my supernatural dick.

"Take it ... Take it all!" I would not be stopped; not be swayed as I forced my way into her asshole. With the raging power of my thrusts, I would probably have torn asunder a human woman; but not the Nympha.

My semen jetted into her backdoor; amidst her squeals of delight, but as potent as I was now, my conscious mind could not remain in control for the entirety of so powerful an orgasm. I seemed to black out into a rutting haze; yet when I awakened I was still thrusting mightily between the cheeks of her ass, my body powered by raw, sexual instinct.

Paradise noticed, and crawled up to me, mewling with desire.

"You'll ... get your turn..." I grunted; reaming Jessie's warm, willing hole with a full-body thrust. But the white-haired Nympha couldn't wait.

She slid herself against me and with a guttural grunt, began to hump. Her naked flesh slid and thrust against mine as I was rutting and thrusting against Jessie's inviting ass. It was a strange interference, throwing my motion off balance while arousing me to yet greater heights!

Her wet cunt humped against the cheeks of my naked butt in a salacious display of her grunting desire. I moved my hand to try and grab the errant slut, but my fingers instead found a slippery, clenching hole that gobbled my fingers with a warm, insistent squeeze.

"Can't you feeeel ... how WET I am for you?" Paradise gurgled. "So unfair ... locking us up those months ... with all the pleasure I could have given you - teasing us with your cum! Meeeeee ... make ME your personal whore..." she wailed. She was jacking her own slit with my hand, as I pounded Jessie's ass, while Jessie began frigging her own pussy desperately.

In my memory, it was the first, three-way simultaneous orgasm. The spurting fury of my dick was once again more than my conscious mind could handle.


"It was wrong of you to try and escape yesterday." Jessie insisted as we lay curled in bed. That gave me a good frame of reference; Most of the sex I had was good enough to cause blackouts, and It was nearly impossible to tell the passage of time. The times that seemed to be night involved what almost might actually be termed love-making, rather than the inflamed ruttings of my day.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.