Fucked - Cover

Fucked

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jake was sitting around on his ass watching a Space Opera on his TV and then damned if he didn't get sucked up in a transporter beam and invited to join a mission. He wasn't exactly Fucked, but it was close enough.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Handling the Pattersons made me decide to check out the previously bragged on ability to request other firearms later. I didn't have a way to contact the spacemen who were supposed to be watching me overhead, or at least I didn't feel they had given me a proper way to do it.

They'd suggested I merely create a place in my memory and label it Messages and then when I thought of something to tell them I should merely imagine I was putting a.txt document into the Messages folder. Hell, I did it. I imagined a.txt document saying I wanted to trade the two Pattersons for a pair of Colt Diamondbacks with six inch barrels complete with a custom made dual holster gun-rig with holsters specifically to fit the Colts and made with a fast draw in mind. I also mentioned I thought I needed a few hundred rounds of .38 Special Plus P ammunition.

I got a reply almost at once and it seemed like someone was talking to me, but there was no sound. They suggested I keep the two Ruger .44 magnums and let them make me a custom shoulder holster rig for the diamondbacks. They told me they would alter the Pattersons to fire the same Plus P .38 Special ammunition. Hell, it was fine with me and I said so. Luckily the two women were talking together by now and neither Susan nor Amy heard me talking to myself, which was what it would seem like to them.

At least there was no burying job for me this time. Amy's brother, who'd been killed yesterday by her captors, wasn't around and she didn't even know where his body had been left. She wasn't too broken up over it though and so we headed our rig out into the trail again after I got them all hitched together.

We came into a little town about five miles later and we spent about ah hour moving all of Amy's things into Susan's wagon. We sold Amy's wagon and four of her mules at a livery stable and hitched her other four mules in with mine following behind Susan's wagon. It looked a little odd for two wagons to be moving as doubles, especially with nine mules and three horses tied to the back of them, but it suited us fine and surely we weren't the strangest thing moving on the roads now.

Susan did a bit of talking to Amy for a while and they did it among themselves, keeping me out of the loop. Soon enough Susan whispered in my ear and asked me if I was going to marry Amy too.

"Do you want me to?" I asked her, quietly, and she nodded her head enthusiastically.

It was a little of a struggle for me to ask Amy, but I did it and she agreed right away. It was only a struggle for me since it seemed so odd, but she was a treat for the eyes and I was panting to get hold of both of them. I was glad for the extra padding I'd had put on the seat so my hard dick wouldn't be riding atop a board.

We stopped in the next town and I found us a preacher. This one wasn't a Baptist, thank God. He looked at me a little funny when I asked him about marrying two women to me, but really all he did was charge me five dollars for the ceremony.

We ate in a cafe there in town and then headed out for another hour or so of traveling before the sun went down. I pulled our long drawn out rig up into the woods just before sunset and then built a fire since Susan had mentioned making a pot of coffee.

We sat around drinking coffee and talking until it was good and dark and then the girls headed to the wagon and told me they'd call me when they were in bed. It made my dick climb right away and it even made a little jerk later when they called me inside.

They were stretched out on the mattress naked as J birds and it was a sight to see; Susan with her deep auburn bush and Amy with her light blonde one. They both had nearly bright pink nipples and they both had a light dusting of freckles on their upper chest though Susan had a few more. They had also lit a small lantern and they were propped up on pillows as if waiting for a show to go on. I learned later I was the provider of the show.

"Susan gets the first chance since she's been your wife longer than me," Amy said.

Hell, I took it like a man a dropped my drawers letting my dick wave. Soon enough I was between them kissing first one and then the others. They both urged me to be gentle since they'd never done this before. Hell, I was as gentle as I could be, but soon enough my one eyed trouser snake was pushing around in Susan's auburn bush and it found its way to a puffy slippery slit right away.

I eased it inward and sure enough I found a hymen. I eased my way though it and only got a little squeak from Susan and then I kept at it, gaining a little ground at a time. Soon enough she didn't seem so tender any longer and I got into a good rhythm and she stayed right with me. When I kissed her lips she devoured my tongue as I pushed it into her mouth and soon enough she was bucking beneath me and wrapped her legs around my waist and then she went to town.

After I contributed my explosion my hard on shrank and apparently Amy had known it would happen. She kissed all over my face and neck as I was catching my breath and she provided two wonderfully fat titties for me to explore. Sooner than I'd have thought possible my dick was back up to snuff and I was between Amy's legs and pumping for more come. I lasted longer this time but was just in time to let go after Amy howled out her completion. They let me snuggle down between them and go to sleep then and the next thing I knew the sun was raising.

I wondered what had woke me since the girls were both sound asleep and not moving around or making any noise but the spacemen cured my curiosity by speaking into my head.

"Jake, there are two men waiting for you to leave the wagon and they intend to rob you and probably kill you," they said into my head.

It was probably a good thing since I needed to piss pretty badly and no doubt I would have bailed out of the wagon with only my pants on if they hadn't. I woke the girls as quietly as I could and told them the deal. They both took hold of a Greener while I dressed and put on my gunbelt. I pulled a Super-Blackhawk and let it lead me out of the wagon, slowly. I spotted one of them leaning his back against a tree and apparently he was asleep too. I looked around more carefully but the other one was leaned back against a near by tree and he looked like he was equally out of it.

I took careful aim at the first one and shot him in his right shoulder and then shot the second one before he could even shake the sleep off. I picked up a Marlin then too and slipped out the front of the wagon and then squatted down behind the wagon from where they'd been.

The two of them were moaning lowly and definitely in pain but I just stayed low and soon enough two others came sneaking up toward where they were lying.

"Jeff, are you okay, Jeff" one of the new arrivals called out toward the wounded men.

All Jeff did was moan and the two new arrivals whispered back and forth to each other as they slipped up to see what was happening. Jeff must have been the one I'd shot in the shoulder because they tried to wake Carl too, but apparently he was dead already. Jeff was still moaning and the two newbies were both near him now and trying to find out what happened. I took careful aim at the last one and shot him in the back of the head with the Marlin, working the lever and sighting on the only unwounded one for the next shot.

"If you want to live a little longer boy you'd better put your weapons down and stand up with your arms in the air. I've got eight more rounds in this rifle and if you don't disarm yourself you're gonna die damned soon," I yelled out to him.

"Can we come out now, Jake?" Susan asked, from inside the wagon.

"Better wait a minute or two. Looks like I'm gonna have to kill this other one first." I said, and when I did he put down his revolver and stood up, raising his arms above his head.

"OK, girls, come on out, but be sure to bring those Greeners," I told them and they did.

While they held the shotguns on the one who was standing I went over and tied his hands behind his back. Then I piled up some squaw wood and started a coffee fire. Amy kept the Greener pointed at the standing one while I went over to tend to Jeff, the one I'd wounded. He and the other one were shocked when I unbuckled his pants and dragged them down around his knees and they were both shocked when I took hold of his dickhead with the pliers.

"Now, I'm about to ask you a few questions, and if I think you ain't telling me the truth I'm gonna start cutting your dick off, and Inch at a time," I said, pulling the big Buck knife from its plastic sheath when I finished.

"The first thing I want to know is where your loot is hid out?" I asked him.

"What loot?" he asked, right back.

"Wrong answer. I guess you don't like having a head on your dick." I said, and removed the offending part with the Buck knife.

It let me know right away what a blood-curdling yell sounded like, but I quickly dropped his dickhead out of the pliers and grabbed onto the cut off end of his dick with the pliers again. I squeezed the stump tightly, hoping I could keep him from bleeding to death too soon. I could easily hear the other one puking up his guts behind me.

I asked Jeff if he remembered where the loot was hid out then and placed the sharp edge of the Buck knife against his remaining dick a little farther along. He'd suddenly remembered where the loot was and he was glad to tell me it was about half a mile down the road in the wagon they'd stolen, and maybe a hundred yards back in the woods. At least I didn't cut any more dick off him and I even let go of my grip with the pliers.

I turned to the one who'd recently been puking over my treatment of Jeff, and since he was still bent over it made his head at a handy height for a butt stroke from the Marlin so I applied one. I tied his hands behind him while he was down and then pulled his boots off and tied his feet together tightly.

"You'd better be on your best behavior while I'm gone looking for the loot, because I'm gonna cut your balls off first if I have to come back and question you. If you wiggle too much while I'm gone Amy is gonna show you how bad it hurts to get shot by a ten gauge Greener with both barrels at the same time too." I said.

I checked the others and they were all dead except Jeff. I checked his bindings and they were still tight then I told Susan and Amy I'd be back soon and walked out into the road and headed down it to look for the wagon Jeff had told me about.

I told the girls I was going down the road to look at the wagon I'd encouraged Jeff to tell me about. They wanted to come with me, but I asked them to stay where they were and maybe fix more coffee then I struck off afoot.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.