Young Teenager's Sexual Education - Cover

Young Teenager's Sexual Education

Copyright© 2010 by Tom Land

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lydia is teaching her 13-year old daughter, Beth, about adult sexual pleasures. Their best male friend, Roger, is going to be the role model for helping Beth learn how to give blowjobs for a starter, and for whatever comes naturally after that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Uncle   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Lydia was in her early 40s and her daughter, Beth, was 13 and getting ready to enter her freshman year of high school. It was obvious they were mother and daughter despite the difference in their ages. Beth was very attractive and her mom, Lydia, was equally good looking. Whenever Roger was in their presence, he reloaded in his mind what he saw and experienced around them, and replayed it over and over again back at home.

Roger had known both Lydia and her daughter for a few years, and when he got the call to come over to their house — by himself — he wondered what was in store for him. The two of them were frequently at the same parties that Roger and his wife went to, and Lydia and Beth were both very friendly to him.

Beth answered the door and invited Roger in. "Hi, Roger," Beth said and hugged him as though it was the first time she'd seen him in months.

"Mom, Roger's here," she shouted so Lydia would know to join them.

Lydia came into the front room from the kitchen and she smiled warmly and gave Roger another big loving hug just like Beth had. Roger knew where Beth got much of what made her so sweet and special. "Hi, hon," Lydia said, "thanks for coming over."

"Hello, Lydia, how are you two doing?"

"We're great, Roger," Lydia said as she moved the three of them toward their family room and Beth and Roger followed her lead.

Lydia showed Roger to a seat on the couch and Beth sat down there with him. Lydia pulled a chair over where she was near both of them. Roger hoped these two beautiful females weren't noticing the effect they always had on him. Both Lydia and Beth gave Roger instant erections whenever he saw them or was near them. He had an ulterior motive whenever they hugged him close; he loved to feel their breasts and their hard nipples poking sexily against his body.

"Roger, we know you're our best friend, and Beth and I have a big favor to ask of you," Lydia started. Lydia hesitated for a brief moment, and then pressed ahead with what she wanted to say.

"You know Beth is getting ready to begin ninth grade in late August. It's a big time in a young teenager's life. I'm assuming, Roger, that you've noticed that Beth has already become a young woman, right?"

Roger nearly choked at Lydia's obvious reference to Beth's physical development and the fact that she had a very nice body and a noticeably developing set of sexy breasts. He turned to his right, and looked warmly at Beth sitting there next to him.

"Oh, yes, I've noticed."

"And, we have noticed, too, hon," Lydia said. "Beth and I both feel you really enjoy being in our presence. You're so sweet and so much fun to be with at the parties and times we've spent together."

Roger hoped this was all moving in a positive direction. He liked Lydia's directness but he wasn't quite sure what to expect next from her.

"Here's our request to you, Roger. You know there's not a man living in our house or in our lives, and we see you as the closest male in our family. Is that OK with you that we both feel that way?" Lydia asked as Roger looked into her eyes and then turned to look at Beth, too.

"Oh yes, I love that you two feel that way about me," Roger answered.

"Let me stop beating around the point, honey. Would you give me a hand to help Beth become a young woman in learning how to pleasure a man and make love with him?"

Roger nearly choked; what he'd been fantasizing about forever was actually happening.

"Yes, oh, yes, Lydia, I'd be so honored," Roger responded. Turning to face Beth, Roger asked her, "Beth, is this what you want, too?" He wanted to get a feel for what she and her mom had agreed on. Most of all, he wanted to know what Beth really wanted from him.

"Oh, yes, Roger, it was actually my idea, right, Mom?" Beth answered eagerly.

"Wonderful," Roger responded. "When do we start?" Roger asked, his cock pressing hard against his pants, and now he hoped both women could see how they affected him.

"What did you have in mind, ladies?" Roger asked.

"Roger, Beth is a virgin and she's never had any experience with a man's cock before. She and I have developed a very special relationship and intimacy as two females, but we need to let her learn and experience the side of sexual experience with a man."

"OK, I think I understand exactly what you're saying," Roger smiled and looked at Beth. "Has Beth learned the lessons you've been able to teach her so far, Lydia?"

"Yes, very well," Lydia smiled. "Beth has not only allowed me to show her what it feels like to be sexually pleasured by a woman, but she's also learned to do that for me, too. Beth has learned to love every part of my body, Roger, and she's become quite an experienced lover with me," Lydia said.

"So what you're telling me is that you've shown Beth what it feels like to have her pussy licked and eaten, and you have taught her how to eat your pussy and pleasure you, too. Great! OK, well, can we get started?" Roger asked.

"Yes, and before we get started. Julie and I have talked, Roger, and she knows precisely why you're here and why I asked you to come over. She said take all the time we needed."

"OK, that's all I need to know. How do you and Beth want to start?" Roger asked.

"You're our model, Roger. I want to show Beth everything she needs to know about being with a man. Everything."

Roger stood and he turned toward Beth. "You ready to start Lesson One, Beth?"

"Oh yes, Roger, I've been looking forward to this much longer than you'd ever imagine," Beth replied, and Roger could tell from the look in her eyes that there was already a lusty hunger and a desire for far more in-depth carnal knowledge burning there that needed to be fed.

Roger stood from where he'd been sitting and unzipped his pants and pulled them down and off onto the floor at his feet. He knew his cock looked pretty hot inside his briefs, totally hard and pushing firmly against the front of his underwear. He let Lydia and Beth see the size and bulge of his hardon in his underwear before he removed them and allowed them to see his naked cock. Then, he hooked a finger in both sides of the waistband and pulled his briefs down and completely off of his legs, allowing the two women to see and appreciate the size of his hard cock and of his cum-filled balls.

"OK, ladies, where do you want me for Beth's first lesson?" Roger asked.

"Right here, Roger, you just sit back down and let me show Beth what to do with that beautiful hard cock of yours," Lydia answered.

"Ladies, I feel like you're a bit over-dressed for the situation, don't you?" Roger said. "Can I talk you two into at least getting down to your bra and panties?"

"You do?" Lydia laughed, and she said to her daughter, "Beth, let's do what Roger asks and take off everything but your bra and panties."

Roger sat there on the couch, his hand wrapped around his cock, wanking it up and down as he watched both Lydia and her young daughter Beth take off their tops and pants. Both women were wearing sexy bras and panties, and Roger loved to see both women in just their underwear. He noticed that Beth didn't show any reluctance or holding back from taking her clothes off as her mom requested. He also noticed that sexy young Beth had a nice B-cup set of tits and he could also see and admire her nice pussy mound through the front of her panties.

Roger estimated Mom Lydia's tits were a bit larger than her adolescent daughter's but they were very nicely encased in the cups of her bra, too.

"Thanks, girls, that is much better and just seeing you two babes in bra and panties is so hot. I love it," Roger said.

Lydia had Beth join her on her knees in front of where Roger was sitting on the couch naked. His cock jutted nicely out of his groin, and the head of his cock was fully engorged and ready for whatever action was coming his way.

Lydia wrapped her hand around the girth of Roger's large hardon and she began to explain the ins and outs of giving a man a blowjob, and of ending by taking his cumload in her mouth and swallowing every single drop. She first showed Beth how to stroke Roger's cock with her hand and how to play with his balls without being too rough. Then when she'd begun to hear moans and sexy feedback coming from Roger, Lydia told Beth that she was going to demonstrate how to suck a cock and then she'd let Beth practice, too.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.